Author Topic: Who said 78% of Jews voted Obama?  (Read 1548 times)

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
Who said 78% of Jews voted Obama?
« on: March 08, 2009, 11:46:45 PM »
I've heard a number of times that 78% of Jews voted Obama. If the source of this rumor is this article in Jerusalem Post (http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1225715346628&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull), then it was only an exit poll and not actual votes.

I have a strong belief that the real number is much lower as many Jewish Democrats I know voted McCain, but claimed they voted Obama.

What do you think?
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Who said 78% of Jews voted Obama?
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2009, 11:49:10 PM »
78% voted for Obama, that just shows you that 78% were most likely self-hating.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2009, 01:00:20 AM »
Its like when in Hungary 70% of Jews vote for the Communist/Liberalist party.  :'(
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2009, 02:34:04 AM »
Do not forget that many of these "Jewish" Obama voters are Deformed "converts".

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2009, 01:15:42 PM »
They do NOT follow Judaism.  Their religion is Liberalism.  Calling them Jews is insulting.

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2009, 01:34:18 PM »
I agree, it depends on who you count as Jews. If you go by any schmo who styles himself as a Jew then 78% is a reasonable figure.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2009, 01:48:05 PM »
Obama is a God here in Germany.  :'(

People thing he is God. I hate those people who think he is the best president ever. He is just 2 month president  and he didn't do any good things for us.
I hope the world would wake up and see the real Osama in Obama! And I also hope the world would wake up and see the real Pisslam!

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2009, 03:02:22 PM »
I do not believe this 78 % poll.

There is no way to tell the truth about it, because elections are secret.

But I know there is a thing called http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spiral_of_silence
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2009, 04:08:15 PM »
Obama is a G-d here in Germany.  :'(

People thing he is G-d. I hate those people who think he is the best president ever. He is just 2 month president  and he didn't do any good things for us.
I hope the world would wake up and see the real Osama in Obama! And I also hope the world would wake up and see the real Pisslam!

Did you speak about Hungary's situation? Because your post could be true here.  :'(
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2009, 04:57:54 PM »
I am going to assume that a portion of the Jews that wanted Hillary to begin with ended up voting for Mccain.
I don't have any numbers but it's just my guess based on my idea that some Jews may have sensed something
was wrong with the picture and changed their minds at the last minute.

Shalom - Dox 

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2009, 08:14:51 PM »
no Authentic Jew would vote for Obama in their right mind.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2009, 08:31:57 PM »
I've heard a number of times that 78% of Jews voted Obama. If the source of this rumor is this article in Jerusalem Post (http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1225715346628&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull), then it was only an exit poll and not actual votes.

I have a strong belief that the real number is much lower as many Jewish Democrats I know voted McCain, but claimed they voted Obama.

What do you think?

I'm convinced that the 78 % figure is noticeably higher than the actual figure.     The data in the  http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,28482.0.html thread that I started back in November helps illustrate my opinion.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2009, 09:50:55 AM »

People thing he is G-d. I hate those people who think he is the best president ever. He is just 2 month president  and he didn't do any good things for us.

Did you speak about Hungary's situation? Because your post could be true here.  :'(

Obama was elected for "Hope".
Hitler was also elected for "Hope"!

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2009, 02:57:50 PM »

Obama was elected for "Hope".
Hitler was also elected for "Hope"!

One of my Hungarian friend (who is Pro-Jewish guy) told me that, in the USA many woman voted for Obama, cause "He is more handsome than McCain"  >:(

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2009, 03:06:58 PM »
Those who voted for Obama will wake up in a few month and say "Omg, what have I done??"
But then it's to late.