Author Topic: If any of you actually want Chaim to be a guest on a media show  (Read 2678 times)

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
Sean Hannity has invited guests to his "Hannity's America" show that appears every Sunday.  If you think Chaim should be a guest on his show, write to Hannity.  I predict he would gladly invited Chaim to be a guest on the show. 

On one Sunday, he had a guest explain discuss how young "Palestinians" are being taught to engage in Jihad;  how a mother was a suicide bomber and her kids think she killed herself for a great cause.  They want to be just like her. 

Has Chaim ever been a guest on any show? 

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: If any of you actually want Chaim to be a guest on a media show
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2007, 11:10:54 AM »
Sean Hannity has invited guests to his "Hannity's America" show that appears every Sunday. If you think Chaim should be a guest on his show, write to Hannity. I predict he would gladly invited Chaim to be a guest on the show.

On one Sunday, he had a guest explain discuss how young "PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis" are being taught to engage in Jihad; how a mother was a suicide bomber and her kids think she killed herself for a great cause. They want to be just like her.

Well, that a good idea.
Everyone should call or write Hannity.

« Last Edit: March 23, 2007, 01:55:21 PM by angryChineseManiac »
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2007, 04:31:51 PM »
Re:  "...Sean Hannity..."

Sean Hannity would never have Chaim Ben Pesach as a guest on his show.

Sean is fond of his early years spent in Huntsville Alabama, when first he began his radio career.

Hannity is a professional BS artist and professional Republican shill.

He never encountered a traitorous "Registered Agent of a Foreign Power", or a political platform right out of Karl Marx, of which he disapproved; just so long as it was  "Republican" and "Conservative".

However, he does have some positive attributes, such as being intellectually challenged, being a liar, being a bore, and willing to use these skills to make a good living talking "at" people far less intelligent than himself.

Din Rodef

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2007, 04:40:24 PM »
I agree with MassuhD

couldn't have said it better myself ;D

Allen-T

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2007, 01:44:19 AM »
Sean Hannity has invited guests to his "Hannity's America" show that appears every Sunday.  If you think Chaim should be a guest on his show, write to Hannity.  I predict he would gladly invited Chaim to be a guest on the show. 

On one Sunday, he had a guest explain discuss how young "PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis" are being taught to engage in Jihad;  how a mother was a suicide bomber and her kids think she killed herself for a great cause.  They want to be just like her. 

Yes he has been a guest;

There are 2 other complete interviews from the same show there, 9 parts in all.