Author Topic: Little Joey up to his old tricks - threatening US Jews w/ Muslim jihad  (Read 478 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/129790

'770' Chabad-Lubavitch World HQ Targeted in Jihad Videos'     - Produced by Joey cohen/alkattab - Muslim terrorist nazi.

Click the link for details.   Sick.

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
This guy has more than just a few screws loose.

I did a little research on this character when somebody brought his existence to my attention.

A couple of things I found  were:
Die hard Muslims thought he was a joke and not a representative of them.
---kind of like a wannabe Muslim
He will never be accepted as a true Muslim because he was born an orthodox Jew
They find him ridiculous because he decided to convert to Islam after an internet chat
He seems to love the limelight, by giving interviews on t.v., radio, and net
He advocates harm to his own parents by wanting damage to Chabad in NY
For all his talk, he doesn't take any action, whereas, real terrorists don't talk and take action.

The most dangerous thing about him is his spreading of his message of Islam, because there are always idiots who will put attention to some kook like him.

Personally, I believe he is a chicken and won't physically do anything himself.
I have empathy for his parents.  Can you imagine having a son like this?

I hope because of his literal stupidity he will be in the right place at the wrong time and he will make the wrong move, resulting in him going to prison for awhile.  And while in prison, he becomes someone's girlfriend and slave.  Then, let's see how fast he cries for his Mommy.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
I hope he is locked away forever.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
DownwithIslam,

When he does get locked up, I have a feeling we will see him transform into Joseph Cohen again.
He is such a joke.  His videos on Youtube are ridiculous, really laughable, and I don't mean because they are funny in a good way.  They are laughable at how idiotic they are.
He is a complete and utter imbecile.

Can you imagine having a four hour chat on the internet and then changing your religion?
I know it would take a lot more than that for me to convert to another religion.

I also think this guy was born with some kind of mental defect, because he could be persuaded to change religions and give up his family so easily.

He is ridiculous.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2009, 10:48:35 PM by ag337 »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
For a second when I saw the title I almost thought this was about Joel Teitelbaum, lol.  :laugh: