Author Topic: FAQ's about islam from a personal point of view  (Read 2788 times)

Offline george_jtf

• Full JTFer
FAQ's about islam from a personal point of view
« on: March 10, 2009, 01:11:51 AM »
1. Has anyone noticed that most of the non-arab converts to Islam are former (or current) prisoners?
To me, it does make sense: one evil attracts another. Isn't that where Malcolm X got his Islamic start?
If anything, that proves how dark and evil this satanic cult is. I just don't get it that even after that proof, most of those who tolerate Islam and are brainwashed into believing that it is a religion of peace, still don't get it.
2. People like Hillary Clinton and Madeline Albright constantly fight against the so-called  mistreatment of Muslims worldwide, eventhough muslim-dominated countries show absolutely no respect towards women. That is such a double standard.
3. First on the list of elimination for Muslims are True Jews and Christians (all denominations)........next on the list are those same liberals who are going across the world to protect muslims such as Hillary and Madeline. Muslims don't like opposition of any kind.
4. Muslims living in the countries not dominated by Muslims always wine about how their religious rights are abused by others. What about the rights of non-muslims living in the muslim-dominated countries?
5. It is ok for a Muslim to kill someone who speaks against Islam because it offends his/her religion, and we all know what happens to those who speak against Islam.....they are called racists and bigamist who get either murdered or sued. At the same time, these same muslims sue the government for even more welfare money so that they can have a family of 15 children compared to normal families who have 2 or 3.
.....and my favorite:
6. Those who find Quran dangerous and murderous are only misunderstanding the book because you have to read it in the original arabic.....
Yeah right, no matter how many times or into which language you translate it to, there is no misunderstanding about words like "kill infidels wherever they might be, rape, steal". I always get a kick out of that one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
Re: FAQ's about islam from a personal point of view
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2009, 12:54:46 PM »
George jtf,

I agree with your assessment of Islam.
All the points you listed are all valid.

Another point Muslims want to enforce down the throats of the world population is sharia law. 
And those who do not convert to Islam, the asinine Muslims want them dead.
Also, for Muslims, women are treated as property of very little value.

And I am sure that you and I could think of many more points to add to the list.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2009, 04:17:39 PM »
How come they all smell? They think doedorant is Jewish o something?

Offline george_jtf

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2009, 05:17:18 PM »
there are 2 possible reasons why satan followers smell:
1. if they used deodorant, rest of the world might start thinking that they are civilized
2. it is probably forbiden by the satan's book aka Quran.

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2009, 07:12:02 PM »
George jtf,

Your two points about Muslim's odor,were too funny.
You gave me a much needed smile today.
Thanks, lol 

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2009, 10:45:59 AM »
Muslims like to play the victim. They are deceitful people.
They want to dominate the world and they use a "religion" (I don't know a person who practises Islam as a religion) for world domination.
Islam is not a religion!!! A religion means to me the faith in God and Love, Peace and just a great life on earth! The opposite is Islam. They believe in Satan (Hitler), Hate, War and terror! 

Judaism and Christianity and other non muslim religions are the true and only peaceful religions on earth!

Islam is like a species from the universe who want another plante to live on (or a planet to destroy).

Muslims aren't humans or animals!! God didn't create it!

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2009, 01:58:20 AM »
How come they all smell? They think doedorant is Jewish o something?

:::D :::D :::D :::D :::D
aka Someone Else