Nigeria
0 (0%)
Sudan
3 (30%)
Afghanistan
2 (20%)
Iraq
0 (0%)
Philippines (even though it's not a Muslim country)
0 (0%)
Iran
3 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Which Muslim nazi country is where Christians are most threaten?  (Read 546 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Difficult question for me. They all seem dangerous countries for Christians to live in.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
Re: Which Muslim nazi country is where Christians are most threaten?
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2009, 05:26:08 AM »
Difficult question for me. They all seem dangerous countries for Christians to live in.

I agree, however I would add "Kenya" to the list.  It is one of the most stable countries in Africa because of its Christian majority but is overwhelmed by the Nazi tactics by the baboon in chief Odinga. 

Of course the correct answer is, All of the above.

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2009, 10:15:12 AM »
I chose Iran.

But, I don't think it is a sufficient answer, because anywhere Islam, is no other religion is safe.  Radical Islam does not tolerate any other religion but theirs.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2009, 12:04:36 PM »
Saudi Arabia

Offline Angry Panther

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2009, 12:47:45 PM »
Also what should be pointed out is the fact that when Muslims outnumber whatever the dominant religion is of that country is, they start killing and persecuting. Case in point Lebanon, once a dominant christian country that actually helped the muzzies in their effort to destroy Israel, until the muzzies became dominant and starting killing the Lebanese Christians which led to a 7 year civil war. Today Lebanon is dominantly Muslim. G-d forbid the muzzies become the dominant religion in any state in the USA.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2009, 02:37:39 PM »
I chose Iran.

But, I don't think it is a sufficient answer, because anywhere Islam, is no other religion is safe.  Radical Islam does not tolerate any other religion but theirs.
Islam is radical by its definition. "Radical Islam" is either a redundancy or a PC buzzword.

Muslims that do not (appear to) believe in jihad are either practicing taqqiyyah (usually) or are phony Muslims.