Author Topic: Son of pig and whore apprehended in shul by the shomrim  (Read 554 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Son of pig and whore apprehended in shul by the shomrim
« on: March 11, 2009, 06:57:23 AM »
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/130358 

Violent Intruders Attack Brooklyn Synagogues

by Nissan Ratzlav-Katz

(IsraelNN.com) For the second time in less than a week, a packed Brooklyn, New York, synagogue has been the target of threats of violence by intruders.

On Monday, according to Yeshiva World News, an Arab man in his mid-30s entered Boro Park's 'Sephardish Shul' and began making proclamations of jihad. Members of a Jewish volunteer security organization, the Shomrim, apprehended the threatening individual. They held him until police officers arrived at the scene, arresting the suspect. Detectives spoke with the "Middle Eastern man" at a station house near the synagogue.

Police officials reminded the community, "If you see something, say something." Security in Brooklyn's heavily Jewish Boro Park area has been stepped up during the Purim holiday.

Just two days earlier, a man wielding a butcher's knife burst into a Kerestir Chassidic synagogue in Williamsburg. He initially turned up unarmed and began throwing soda cans at the gathered worshipers, which hit one of them, and returned shortly thereafter with the bladed weapon.

The attacker was prevented from using the butcher's knife on anyone by a young man, described as a "friend" of the knife-wielding intruder, who then fled together with him.

The recent attacks come just over a month after Chabad-Lubavitch World Headquarters at 770 Eastern Parkway in Brooklyn was targeted in a series of English-language jihadist videos posted on the Internet. The videos and accompanying texts singled out "770," but also intimated that all Orthodox Jewish organizations were equally worthy of attack by Muslims. The threatening material included images of the 770 synagogue and study house, pictures of the police van out front, and indications of which parts of the building are crowded at what times.

The source of the thinly-veiled threats, a group called Revolution Muslim, is domestic to the United States.

They should keep some dumbell bars with a weight at one end or bats and ax handles in all these shuls if a muzzie pig enters with a weapon beat him tills his brains are showing from his head.Say you used all necessary force
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
Re: Son of pig and whore apprehended in shul by the shomrim
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2009, 09:14:42 AM »
I agree Mord! In my state, they are going to pass a law that you can carry a concealed weapon to churches, and this is a reason it's needed! But then again, you can always keep a loaded shotgun behind the door at the synagogue, couldn't you?
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2009, 10:02:36 AM »
I agree Mord! In my state, they are going to pass a law that you can carry a concealed weapon to churches, and this is a reason it's needed! But then again, you can always keep a loaded shotgun behind the door at the synagogue, couldn't you?
I don't see why not. I always carry
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2009, 10:59:13 AM »
I made the comment yesterday that Joseph Cohen, through his stupidity, posting his idiotic videos depicting images of the conflict in Gaza and flashing the address of the Chabad at 770 in New york.

My concern about this imbecile, was not that he would do anything himself (because he doesn't have a spine) but, that some primitive extremist would see his videos and carry out their mission of jihad at the addresses Cohen shows in his videos.

No sooner did I comment on this yesterday and today I am reading about an attempted attack.

This fool, Joseph Cohen and his idiotic website Revolution Muslim should be shut down.
And like I said yesterday, he should spend some time in a NY prison and let's see when he becomes someone's girlfriend or slave, and then, let's see how fast he reverts back to Judaism and begs for his mommy.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2009, 12:44:21 PM »
I made the comment yesterday that Joseph Cohen, through his stupidity, posting his idiotic videos depicting images of the conflict in Gaza and flashing the address of the Chabad at 770 in New york.

My concern about this imbecile, was not that he would do anything himself (because he doesn't have a spine) but, that some primitive extremist would see his videos and carry out their mission of jihad at the addresses Cohen shows in his videos.

No sooner did I comment on this yesterday and today I am reading about an attempted attack.

This fool, Joseph Cohen and his idiotic website Revolution Muslim should be shut down.
And like I said yesterday, he should spend some time in a NY prison and let's see when he becomes someone's girlfriend or slave, and then, let's see how fast he reverts back to Judaism and begs for his mommy.

Does anybody know Joseph Cohen's home address? I think someone should make a video and flash his home address, a little of his own medicine is in order.

Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2009, 12:53:43 PM »
NewYorker,

If you go to his website, the imbecile has home telephone listed their in plain view for anyone to see.
His site is revolutionmuslim.com.
Also, he is a cab driver in New York.
You can also see his videos on YouTube and they are some of the most idiotic you will ever see.