Author Topic: are Mizhari Jews White/Caucasian because iam brown skined?  (Read 4326 times)

Offline Mizrachi Jew

• Junior JTFer
are Mizhari Jews White/Caucasian because iam brown skined?
« on: March 23, 2007, 12:03:33 PM »
I would like to know are Mizhari Jews Caucasian iam brown skined and typical have Arab features, so iam Caucasian I would like to know? thanks.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: are Mizhari Jews White/Caucasian because iam brown skined?
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2007, 12:09:13 PM »
I would like to know are Mizhari Jews Caucasian iam brown skined and typical have Arab features, so iam Caucasian I would like to know? thanks.
Yes
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Mizrachi Jew

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2007, 12:47:33 PM »
iam an Iraqi Jew and i look like a typical Arab Iraqi, and Mizhari jew means middle eastern Jews.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2007, 12:51:11 PM »
iam an Iraqi Jew and i look like a typical Arab Iraqi, and Mizhari jew means middle eastern Jews.
Your caucassian
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Mizrachi Jew

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2007, 12:56:49 PM »
I know that. Orinteal Jews are the Middle Eastern ones in Hebrew yes it means that.

Offline Mizrachi Jew

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2007, 12:57:30 PM »
In any event, you are white AND Caucasian. Brown is not a race. You are dark white. The reason it is called white is because ethnocentric Europeans called it white because Europeans have light skin.

ok thanks, the people from North India i think their dark White to are they?

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2007, 02:43:19 PM »
Yakov, why do you care about if someone is white or not. Some Jews are caucasion some arent it isnt relevant to their jewishness. I dont see why you care if someone is white or not.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Mizrachi Jew

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2007, 02:45:12 PM »
Yakov, why do you care about if someone is white or not. Some Jews are caucasion some arent it isnt relevant to their jewishness. I dont see why you care if someone is white or not.

Cucasian is a racial term that includes people with hair bodies, the hair is usually fine, the eyes round and large, with high noses, and olav faces, and it includes most people of the Middle East, North Africa and Northern India.

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2007, 02:55:08 PM »
In any event, you are white AND Caucasian. Brown is not a race. You are dark white. The reason it is called white is because ethnocentric Europeans called it white because Europeans have light skin.

ok thanks, the people from North India i think their dark White to are they?

You are a Jew. You are part of G-d's Chosen People. The color of your skin is completely irrelevant.

JTF condemns blacks and other Third World groups because they are anti-Semitic and evil, not because of skin color.

ALL JEWS FROM ALL ETHNIC GROUPS ARE HOLY AND SACRED PEOPLE.

In fact, I have found that when I travel to Israel, the best Jews are the dark-skinned Mizrachi Jews. They are the most likely to support the Kahanist philosophy. I as a Ben Noach love ALL Jews from all ethnicities (as long as they are not self-hating Erev Rav traitors). But the dark-skinned Mizrachi Jews are more likely to agree with me on the need to expel the Arab Muslim Nazis from the Land of Israel and on other issues of survival for the Jewish people.

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2007, 02:58:37 PM »

I agree with kahaneloyalist.

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2007, 03:03:37 PM »
Well folks, whiteness is a state of mind.  I'm as pale as a ghost but people don't consider me white.  :)
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?