Author Topic: liberal nazi muslim lover shut down bombislam.com!  (Read 6169 times)

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
liberal nazi muslim lover shut down bombislam.com!
« on: March 23, 2007, 03:26:02 PM »
Many of us remember the website bombislam.com which exposed islam for what it was and was very entertaining.  Needless to say, I found out that some liberal nazi had it shut down.  This is they guy's blog http://www.scottcarneyonline.com/blog/2006/12/i-killed-bombislamcom.html .  Hopefully the guy joins us. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
Re: liberal nazi muslim lover shut down bombislam.com!
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2007, 04:55:13 PM »
I just checked and the site seems to still be up
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2007, 06:03:58 PM »
I just checked and the site seems to still be up
Wow, they just put it back up.  Two hours ago the site was down.  How did he get it back up?
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline bombislamdotcom

• New JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2015, 03:51:58 PM »
We're back! 7 years ago Muslims hackers took down our host with DDOS attacks and even stole our domain when it was time to re-register it. Now we're back, with an even better host and a legal status with the IRS as a Super PAC! Coming soon... the most offensive Muhammad cartoon ever created! Follow us on Twitter!