Author Topic: MUST SEE VIDEO: O'reilly argues with Geraldo  (Read 5955 times)

Din Rodef

MUST SEE VIDEO: O'reilly argues with Geraldo
« on: April 06, 2007, 04:38:59 AM »
THIS VIDEO IS A GLIMPSE INTO AMERICA'S FUTURE

Bill O'reilly argues with fellow Fox Newsman Geraldo Rivera about an incident that involved a drunk illegal alien who killed two teenage girls in Virginia Beach.

These are the girls that were killed by the illegal alien scumbag: http://blog.vdare.com/archives/2007/04/03/virginia-beach-teens-killed-at-intersection/print/

I agree with O'reilly 100000%...it's about time somebody got angry about these 3rd world illegal alien scumbags!

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: MUST SEE VIDEO: O'reilly argues with Geraldo
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2007, 05:29:36 AM »
THIS VIDEO IS A GLIMPSE INTO AMERICA'S FUTURE

Bill O'reilly argues with fellow Fox Newsman Geraldo Rivera about an incident that involved a drunk illegal alien who killed two teenage girls in Virginia Beach.

These are the girls that were killed by the illegal alien scumbag: http://blog.vdare.com/archives/2007/04/03/virginia-beach-teens-killed-at-intersection/print/

I agree with O'reilly 100000%...it's about time somebody got angry about these 3rd world illegal alien scumbags!
Din, you are right with this. O' Reilly has been speaking out on this issue more and more. His political correctness stops him from saying what should be said however he has been very strong on border security and the unwillingness of local government to enforce immigration laws when they stumble on illegals in the course of everyday law enforcement. He was on a tare yesterday about that Virgina Beach situation calling the local officials to task. I like O'Reilly  he has made a great deal of money but still tries to stick to his working class roots. He tries look at things in the perspective of what is possible when dealling with  different situations. Sometimes I get annoyed because he just seems to skirt the issue but for the most part he tries to be fair and get to the bottom of the issue. Revera on the other hand is a imbecile he has no business on Fox.  Revera will say and do anything to get a story. Why any white person would waste any time watching or listening to this race baiting animal is something I can't understand.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2007, 05:32:13 AM by cjd »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2007, 09:04:18 AM »
I saw it i think they must have overdosed on geritol
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2007, 10:50:37 AM »
Geraldo is such a scum that he makes O'Reilly look good.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Scriabin

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2007, 11:03:38 AM »
Geraldo is such a scum that he makes O'Reilly look good.

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo true.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2007, 12:04:52 PM »
Geraldo aka jerry rivers was the lawyer for the violent street gang known as the young lords. His fellow gang members were non only Pablo guzman a reporter for channel four news at a nice salary of 750000 grand a year. Another white hater Juan gonzales is a reporter for the daily news who also has a TV program with the anti-semite amy goodman. Don't forget about the murderer Filippe luciano. Yes he was arrested for murder but that did not stop channel 5 from hiring him. All the above mention people are criminals. When you tell your white children to study and do well in school just be sure you mention affrimative action.

Offline Until Shiloh Comes

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2007, 12:36:32 PM »
Hello Din Rodef, and good day.

Two men who work for the same company screaming at each other with feigned anger in a scripted exchange.   Somehow I'm not impressed.
Psalm 53:2 "The fool hath said in his heart, 'There is no G-D.'"

Scriabin

« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2007, 12:48:31 PM »

Two men who work for the same company screaming at each other with feigned anger in a scripted exchange.   Somehow I'm not impressed.

It may have been scripted, but that's mighty great acting.

I believe that they were generally angry.  The look in their eyes changed, making them appear even more animal-like than usual.

There was shakiness in their voices, etc.  I think that this was a genuine argument.

Din Rodef

« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2007, 01:04:17 PM »

HI UntilShilohComes

I've been working in film for 14 years...THAT WAS NOT SCRIPTED...that was a rare treat...actual emotion on behalf of O'reilly

What we just saw on video was racial. Geraldo was making excuses for illegal aliens because he is a Puerto Rican. O'reilly became enraged that Geraldo would sell out principles for race but he couldn't actually say it on TV. Instead, he said it with his eyes and his tone and his manner of speech.

Din Rodef

« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2007, 01:10:18 PM »
Din, you are right with this. O' Reilly has been speaking out on this issue more and more. His political correctness stops him from saying what should be said however he has been very strong on border security and the unwillingness of local government to enforce immigration laws when they stumble on illegals in the course of everyday law enforcement.

You're right about O'Reilly and I think this is an example of a change this is going to overcome him.

Preceeding this exchange with Geraldo, was an interview that O'Reilly did with the parents of the girls who were killed. The parents were so broken hearted it made me want to cry. I could tell that O'reilly felt the same way.

Then when Geraldo callously disregarded the deaths because he was sticking up for illegal hispanics... O'Reilly went into a rage.

Chaim has said that the bible is really about one thing...feeling another person's pain

O'Reilly "felt the pain" of the deaths of the girls....and that pain sent him into a justifiable rage against Geraldo's callousness.

Din Rodef

« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2007, 01:13:11 PM »
Did anybody catch the part where Geraldo said that, "Illegal aliens commit less crimes than American citizens?"

I couldn't believe my bloody ears!!! Every illegal alien has committed a crime by entering the US illegally...that means 100% of illegal aliens are guilty of crimes. Yet, Geraldo sat there and told a bold faced lie....HE IS AN EVIL EVIL MAN

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2007, 01:36:36 PM »
Has anyone checked out the comments made about the video?  There's only so much left-wing drivel that one can take before going insane.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline Until Shiloh Comes

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2007, 03:04:50 PM »
Hello friends.

I respect all the counter points made to my statement, but I do believe this wasn't a completely authentic encounter.

As an aside, I don't think O'Reilly should have argued this incident as strongly as he did for opposition to illegal immigration.  There are far stronger points to be used, and the danger is when you use single incidents, and subpoints like these to make the case for a fundamental principle, you actually end up weakening your case to those who might not have that much knowledge about the situation, and can be swayed either way.   He shouldn't have taken this particular argument so far in my opinion.

Psalm 53:2 "The fool hath said in his heart, 'There is no G-D.'"

Din Rodef

« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2007, 04:05:46 PM »
I live in the Southwest

and we are so sick of illegal alien hispanics that we're starting to get desperate. It is no longer an issue to be debated and discussed. It is almost time to use violence to stop the onslaught of Hispanics that are invading this nation.

O'Reilly's outburst....was the verbal violence that preceeds physical violence.

The Hispanics like Geraldo...are so unreasonable...that it's like talking to a wall.

This is a matter of life and death and O'Reilly "gets it"
« Last Edit: April 06, 2007, 04:30:27 PM by Din Rodef »

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2007, 04:18:25 PM »
I live in the Southwest

and we are so sick of illegal alien hispanics that we're starting to get desperate. It is no longer an issue to be debated and discussed. It is almost time to use violence to stop the onslaught of Hispanics that are invading this nation.

O'Reilly's outburst....was the verbal violence that preceeds physical violence.

The Hispanics like Geraldo...are so unreasonable...that they are leaving us no other choice but to use violence to defend ourselves.

This is a matter of life and death and O'Reilly "gets it"
Yes you have it exactly correct! If this is getting O'Reilly upset it must really be getting to the point of becoming in tollarable. I would not consider O'Reilly a conservative by any means but he sees the danger America is in and at least had the minimal gumption to say something about it. He doesn't go far enough but its a start. Comming from a talk show host with his size audience it goes a long way.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Din Rodef

« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2007, 04:29:02 PM »
Yes you have it exactly correct! If this is getting O'Reilly upset it must really be getting to the point of becoming in tollarable. I would not consider O'Reilly a conservative by any means but he sees the danger America is in and at least had the minimal gumption to say something about it. He doesn't go far enough but its a start. Comming from a talk show host with his size audience it goes a long way.

exactly

I always looked at O'Reilly as a "bushbot" conservative...not a real conservative.

If, even he is getting mad...then this is a sign.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2007, 08:25:35 PM »
I profoundly doubt that this spree of drunk-driving murders by illegals is accidental. These people we are dealing with are reconquista Aztlan Nazi terrorists.

The drinking is to give them courage and a legal cover: i.e. the penalty for vehicular involuntary manslaughter is a LOT less than that for first-degree murder.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2007, 10:15:02 PM »

HI UntilShilohComes

I've been working in film for 14 years...THAT WAS NOT SCRIPTED...that was a rare treat...actual emotion on behalf of O'reilly

What we just saw on video was racial. Geraldo was making excuses for illegal aliens because he is a Puerto Rican. O'reilly became enraged that Geraldo would sell out principles for race but he couldn't actually say it on TV. Instead, he said it with his eyes and his tone and his manner of speech.
I don't think that was a 'scripted' exchange -  
I surely don't agree with O'Rielly on every issue but I can have respect for him as a human being.
Geraldo on the other hand is nothing more than an animal.
How he has lasted this long -on television- is beyond me.

Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2007, 10:21:03 PM »
What else do you expect from the man who proudly calls Israeli soldiers "Nazi pigs"?

Din Rodef

« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2007, 12:32:23 AM »
What else do you expect from the man who proudly calls Israeli soldiers "Nazi pigs"?

Did Geraldo really say that? I'm not surprised....what a sick motherf'er he is!

Din Rodef

« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2007, 01:03:49 AM »
These people we are dealing with are reconquista Aztlan Nazi terrorists.

You "get it" Chaimfan

Mexicans are America's Balestinians. America is not just fighting a physical invasion of it's land by hordes of poor 3rd worlders. The US is also fighting a very real religious war.

The Mexicans are mostly indians. Indians are the ancient enemies of White Americans. The Aztlan reconquistas seek to rid the Western Hemisphere of Christianity and return to the primitive earth worship and paganism of the indigeneous Indian tribes. What we are witnessing is the resurrection of the INDIAN...and an attempt to return the North American Continent to a vast wilderness.

Isn't it interesting that the Balestinians are a resurrection of Israel's ancient enemies...the Philistines?

Similarly, Mexico's Aztlan Reconquistas are a resurrection of America's ancient enemies....the pagan earth worshipping Indian tribes.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2007, 01:26:44 AM »
You "get it" Chaimfan

Mexicans are America's Balestinians. America is not just fighting a physical invasion of it's land by hordes of poor 3rd worlders. The US is also fighting a very real religious war.
Shove it up your Aryan tuchis. You're not gonna score any points by pretending to agree with me, Mr. Jews-Are-Out-To-Destroy-Christianity.

Din Rodef

« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2007, 03:49:54 AM »
Shove it up your Aryan tuchis. You're not gonna score any points by pretending to agree with me, Mr. Jews-Are-Out-To-Destroy-Christianity.

I said that the Jewish presence within Christian Gentile Nations undermines the identity of the Christian Gentile Nations.

This statement was NOT true prior to the creation of Israel. Before 1948, Jewish presence within Christian nations helped solidify the Biblical roots of the nations. Jewish presence proved the Bible correct when it predicted that they would remain a unique people even though they were scattered in the Diaspora.

But since the creation of Israel, Jewish presence within the Christian Gentile Nations has the opposite effect of what it had prior to 1948.

Now, the Jews remaining in Diaspora undermine the Bible by continuing to live outside the Land of Israel. The Bible commands them to return home. If they disobey and defy the Bible, then they undermine the Bible. When Jews undermine the Bible, they also undermine Christianity.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2007, 03:53:39 AM by Din Rodef »