Author Topic: Damn anti israel nitwits  (Read 3032 times)

Offline Israeli Mouse

• Full JTFer
Damn anti israel nitwits
« on: March 12, 2009, 10:42:57 PM »
I went to an anti-israel presentation.  The speakers name was Mindy Gershon and I think she said she is a part of the women in black.  I - no surprise - was the youngest one there.  This woman and about half the room where so stupid i could not believe it!  Ok i guess i should get it by now that there are so many dumb people in this world, but it never ceases to amaze and frustrate me how damn stupid and illogical people can be!
First of all half the things she said where right out wrong, and the other half was one sided bull drek.  she even showed a video from youtube of a "peaceful" demonstration where the evil IDF was shooting them for no reason.  I think my favorite part of that clip was when one the "peaceful" demonstrators was swinging a sling shot.  Of course who would want to see that?  So it was just up for a split second before they cut that part off at the end of the clip.
Then she went on and on about how Israel is in occupied land that they where told to get out of in '67 and quoted something that i honestly did not know about but those who did said was bull drek.  What i did know was that the land was ours and we where not occupying it.  This land was of course Yerushalim which we did not have only for 19 years.

This woman was so full of SH** that when it came to the question part of this whole nit-wit fest she could not answer anything honestly or clearly and the few she did answer at all (which let me tell you was rare) she gave such a politicians answer i.e. did not answer the question at all and said something else completely.

I of course went up and asked my "question" and made sure i was the last one to speak.  Wondering what my question was?  It was a foolish one i admit.  I simply said; "Forgive me if this sounds ignorant but what exactly are Palestinians?"

The dumb cow rolled her eyes or gave an "what the hell are you doing here you moron" expression (i really couldnt tell which, probably both) and said something about a Palestinian being what they call them selves and what not through her hemming and hawing.  So if clearly if a pig calls it self a cow it must be a cow right?

I then asked well why do they call them Palestinians?  So this time she gave me a "duh" look and said "because they are from Palestine" so I very sweetly said "well do you know where the name Palestine came from?" and she looked at me impatiently and refused to answer me any more.

Do you see why I waited?  We where only able to ask one question (though most of those "questions" where really statements ether agreeing with her or telling her off) and what could they say?  I am holding up the line???

Well the chairman of where this event was hosted tried to end it and i asked him in my sweetest most innocent expression and tone if i can just say one more thing.  he was of course reluctant so i said added just as sweetly and innocently that it would be just a second and very short which caused him to waver so i added a very sweet big-eyed "please" and so he says to me "pretty please?" (gotchya!) and i smiled and said "pretty please" so he so nicely gave me back the microphone (I am so lucky that I look sweet and innocent, i almost always get what i want for it - then again i do get problems with guys on the street for it too) and i said the following;

"The name Palestine came from the Romans who took the name from the Jewish Bible from the enemy the Philistines in order to digreat further.  Israel was called this name from then till May 14th 1948.  If you look at a passport from 1947 and further back you will see it belonged to Jews.  If you look in 'Palestine' the Encyclopedia Britannica from 1947 (honestly 1948 i am sure would be good in both instances) or earlier you will see that it says 'the homeland of the jews'.  If you look up Palestinian you will see "Jew from the land of Palestine.' " (truth be told that part is just an educated guess).  Then i handed back the microphone and walked back to my seat.

Along the way I was asked by a nit-wit in the first row "you asked a question you knew the answer to?" and i said with a smile from ear to ear "yes" so he said "why would you ask a question you knew the answer to?" in a almost mocking i must be crazy kinda way so i said still smiling and now mocking "because no one else did" (know the answer that is).  And I think that actually got people happier about it then my actual question and statement because i got cheered for and congratulated at least twice on the way back to my seat.

So in the end people are people.  People are stupid and ignorant while believing they are not.  Logic has nothing to do with any of it.  And i got the last word :-p

Feel free to comment if you have anything to comment on.
"Let us not suffer from a national amnesia that causes us to forget who and what we are."

-  Rav Kahane zt''l

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Damn anti israel nitwits
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2009, 10:59:26 PM »
Excellent Job there Israeli Mouse. You really seem to know your facts. There is no such thing as a Palestinian... It is a made-up term which Arafat admits he made up in the 1960s... Those who support a state for these terrorists are acting as terrorists themselves. They should be put in their place {with a duncecap on their head}.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2009, 12:00:54 AM »
You go girl! I am so proud of you, as I'm sure the rest here are too! Loved your whole explanation, made me feel like I was right there watching! Be proud of yourself, VERY proud!  :fist: :usa+israel: :clap:
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2009, 12:12:43 AM »
Israeli Mouse, good for you standing up to this woman. The left never can answer questions directly. They shut up or change the topic like children. My niece had a liberal jewish roomate in Jerusalem, her liberal roomate had the nerve to say Israel was an illegal state. This liberal self hating jewess befriended the palestinians and used to pick grapes with them. This girl was the classic example of a hypocrite par excellence, she claims Israel had no right to exist, yet she lived there as a Jew and attended college there.

Shalom - Dox 

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2009, 04:20:22 AM »
That's an interesting story, and I commend you for standing up for Israel !

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2009, 06:00:32 AM »
Great job, Israeli Mouse!  You did great in educating that self-hating Bolshevik Jewess sow that the term "Palestinian" is fictitious when applied to the muslim nazi arabs who are the descendants of arabs who fled the war for Israel's independence at the behest of surrounding arab nazi countries, and have become creatures so vile they won't even be accepted into the surrounding arab countries because all they do is cause trouble.   "Women in black", huh?  Sounds like they'd fit right in in Saudi Arabia.  Did you ask where their burkas were?

The leftists are so stupid it's unbelievable what nonsense they come up with in order to justify continuing on a path to destroy Israel.  The same leftists are working hard here in America to turn us into a 3rd world country and have basically succeeded in much of the nation.  All we can do is to support JTF and it's good to see you out there giving your two cents.  God bless you!

Offline Israeli Mouse

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2009, 01:10:52 PM »
Excellent Job there Israeli Mouse. You really seem to know your facts. There is no such thing as a Palestinian... It is a made-up term which Arafat admits he made up in the 1960s... Those who support a state for these terrorists are acting as terrorists themselves. They should be put in their place {with a duncecap on their head}.

Do you know where i can find him admitting to that?  That would be a great thing to use against people.
"Let us not suffer from a national amnesia that causes us to forget who and what we are."

-  Rav Kahane zt''l

Offline Israeli Mouse

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2009, 01:12:11 PM »
Israeli Mouse, good for you standing up to this woman. The left never can answer questions directly. They shut up or change the topic like children. My niece had a liberal jewish roomate in Jerusalem, her liberal roomate had the nerve to say Israel was an illegal state. This liberal self hating jewess befriended the palestinians and used to pick grapes with them. This girl was the classic example of a hypocrite par excellence, she claims Israel had no right to exist, yet she lived there as a Jew and attended college there.

Shalom - Dox 

That girl is probably the worst.  Not only does she stand against us but lives with us.   if she believes the stupidity she believes she should get out of israel.

-  Rav Kahane zt''l

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2009, 01:15:23 PM »
THE NAME PALESTINIAN COMES FROM PHILISTINE THE ROMAN AND ENG TRANSALATION OF OLD HEB POLSHIM, INVADERS.AND YES THEY ORIGINAL PALESTINIANS WERE NOT SEMITES THEY WERE FROM THE AEGEAN THATS WHY THEY WERE CALLED POLSHIM
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Israeli Mouse

• Full JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2009, 01:18:09 PM »
Great job, Israeli Mouse!  You did great in educating that self-hating Bolshevik Jewess sow that the term "Palestinian" is fictitious when applied to the muslim nazi arabs who are the descendants of arabs who fled the war for Israel's independence at the behest of surrounding arab nazi countries, and have become creatures so vile they won't even be accepted into the surrounding arab countries because all they do is cause trouble.   "Women in black", huh?  Sounds like they'd fit right in in Saudi Arabia.  Did you ask where their burkas were?

The leftists are so stupid it's unbelievable what nonsense they come up with in order to justify continuing on a path to destroy Israel.  The same leftists are working hard here in America to turn us into a 3rd world country and have basically succeeded in much of the nation.  All we can do is to support JTF and it's good to see you out there giving your two cents.  G-d bless you!

She went on and on about how the women in black protect the rights of the "Palestinians" when ever they can but the evil IDF sometimes holds them back.  I noticed how she left out that they abuse our soldiers!  Then she or someone else (once the "questions" or rather statements came i started to lose track of who was saying what in what part of the room since it got very loud and busy.  I really could have smacked some of the people there for being so damn stupid!)  started to go on about the wars with Lebanon and Aza.  I really wished even one of my friends from the IDF was there to tell them off.  My friends are there protecting, border and go in when there is war, live under missile fire and fight for their country and their people and then these morons come and say sh** about them.  I could have punched them myself!  

-  Rav Kahane zt''l

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2009, 01:51:45 PM »
Good job Israeli Mouse, you should be proud.

You simply stated the facts in the faces of people who don't like the facts or want to distort them to be sympathetic to their agenda.

Keep up the good work!

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2009, 02:24:04 PM »
 :clap: :clap: :israel: :clap: :clap: :fist:  GOOD JOB
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2009, 02:27:19 PM »

Seems as though unfortunately most people believe this stupid retarded myth. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Israeli Mouse

• Full JTFer
« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2009, 03:44:35 PM »
 ;D  Thanks everyone I am very proud of myself!  ;D

-  Rav Kahane zt''l

Offline Israeli Mouse

• Full JTFer
« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2009, 04:19:41 PM »
Oh i forgot to mention that there should be something in the Jewish Star about it.  If you want look for it and read it, I plan on it :)

-  Rav Kahane zt''l

Offline Daleksfearme

• Pro JTFer
  • What is, What was, What could be. thats what I see
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2009, 04:26:22 PM »
Sorry that I missed it. Sounds like Fun.
"You must not have looked in the new dictionary for the word Genocide, Because Right next to it is a picture of me with a capton that reads...over my dead body!"

The Doctor

Offline Israeli Mouse

• Full JTFer
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2009, 05:06:42 PM »

Na it was frustrating.  I want to go to the women in green speaker in the city on wednesday my aunt just told me about.  go to that, that should be fun :-p

-  Rav Kahane zt''l

Offline Daleksfearme

• Pro JTFer
  • What is, What was, What could be. thats what I see
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2009, 05:41:28 PM »

Na it was frustrating.  I want to go to the women in green speaker in the city on wednesday my aunt just told me about.  go to that, that should be fun :-p

Are men allowed?
"You must not have looked in the new dictionary for the word Genocide, Because Right next to it is a picture of me with a capton that reads...over my dead body!"

The Doctor

Offline Israeli Mouse

• Full JTFer
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2009, 08:48:23 PM »

Are men allowed?

I dont see why not.  I posed the info on my latest post.  I may be taking my little brother with me.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2009, 08:54:52 PM by Israeli Mouse »

-  Rav Kahane zt''l

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2009, 09:19:54 PM »
Excellent job, Israeli Mouse  :usa+israel: :fireworks: :fist:

Offline TavorIMI

• Full JTFer
    • UK Right to Keep and Bear Arms.
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2009, 07:01:27 AM »
Well done. You are a credit to your religion, your country and the JTF  :clap:

I take my hat of to you Israeli Mouse  :soldier:
Shalom to you all from the UK.

Offline Israeli Mouse

• Full JTFer
« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2009, 07:30:01 PM »
Well done. You are a credit to your religion, your country and the JTF  :clap:

I take my hat of to you Israeli Mouse  :soldier:

THank you  ;D

-  Rav Kahane zt''l