Author Topic: Do not allow America to curse Israel  (Read 477 times)

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
Do not allow America to curse Israel
« on: March 17, 2009, 03:51:01 PM »
The passage from Genesis 12:3, so often quoted has been more often proven than any other part of the Torah I can think of.  "I will bless those who bless thee and curse those who curse thee" was a part of G-d's promise to Abrhaham.  This has been proven repeatedly.  Look at who curses the Jews today and see how they have been cursed.  They live in poverty, with no culture, with no hope, with no sign of G-d's favour.  Compare that to America, the one country that has blessed the Jews more than any other country.  We are not impoverished here in America, neither financially nor spiritually.  America has been blessed.

But now, as in every previous generation, G-d is testing America.  The day that America turns its back on the Jews will mark its decline.  Perhaps America has not been tested to this extent ever in its history.  President Obama is trying to win over the love of Islam, and is going to great lengths to do this.  By doing so he will endanger Israel more than ever before in her short, modern, history.  There are good Christians who understand what is going on.  We do not share their theology but we do share their values.  With them, we must pressure Washington to preserve its relationship with Israel and remember the Judeo-Christian values that made America a great nation.

The second sentence in Genesis 12:3 is not often quoted but it is necessary to remember.  And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed. What does this mean exactly?  I interpret this to mean that those who follow in the values of Abraham shall be blessed.  The further one strays from this ethic, the less they are living according to G-d's ideal. 

What does that mean for America?  It means that aside from having to bless Israel in order to retain G-d's blessing, America also has to be a nation whose Christianity is rooted in Judaism.  This has been the case since the beginning.  Until the year 1800, you could not graduate from Harvard university if you did not speak Hebrew.  The liberty bell has a phrase written on it that comes from Leviticus: 

"Proclaim liberty throughout all the land unto all the inhabitants thereof—Lev. XXV, v. x. By order of the Assembly of the Province of Pensylvania for the State House in Philad[elphi]a." [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberty_Bell]

The danger of Obama making alliances with the Islamic states are two-fold (three, if you count the obvious breech to national security it will cause):  1.  It may lead America to curse Israel and consequently be cursed by G-d; and 2.  It will cause America to be influenced by a way of life that is not of Abrahamic tradition, and consequently be cursed by G-d.

Note:  Before anyone has the nerve to tell me that Ishmael is of the Abrahamic tradition, remember that Ishmael was rebellious and evil son.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Do not allow America to curse Israel
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2009, 04:15:56 PM »
You pretty much see G-D cursing antisemites weather it be the white trailor trash in Appalachia to the black ghettos in Detroit.   
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt