Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday March 22, 2009  (Read 10677 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday March 22, 2009
« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2009, 03:54:41 PM »
Dear Mr. ben Pessach,

what is your oppinion of B. H. Obama's video message to the Mullahs of Iran and of their answer to it.

Truly yours,

Ulli
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2009, 08:44:06 PM »
Hello brother Chaim,

On March 26 I have a meeting at the Republican HQs at 7 pm, I would like to bring up the topic about JTF. Through that explain what we do and what is your best suggestions? I can't just say Hey I am with JTF and we need fundings.  There has to be a better way to not just plug us and possibly introducing some of the city's and State's reps to JTF but can put us in better waves with some of these hot shots.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2009, 03:48:12 AM »
Dear Chaim

Would you ever go on a Nazi radio show such as Jeff Rense to debate the host knowing they would probably lose the debate.  Course they probably wouldn't let you on there show.  They would probably rather have someone they like and agree on such as Frank white trailer trash Weltner.  Thanks in advance for answering my question
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2009, 07:38:57 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

What do you think Barack Hussein Obama would if Israel bombs Iran without his consent (Which is what they should have done a long time ago)?

God Bless,

ProJewCatholic
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2009, 12:09:07 PM »
Chaim,
 I think it's wrong for the gov't to bail AIG out and if they do , they should not pay bonuses from taxing my measly salary to give to 6 figure executives. It seems to me many republicans and "Mr. Ditto head" are for the bonuses.

I personally know former executives from AIG, and they are among the most vile creatures. I asked one guy that I've known since fourth grade, to help me as a reference to get a job at AIG 2 years ago and he didn't want to do a  _@#!! thing.  I can't judge all the executives, but taking money from my check no matter how small is a sacrilege, to give to these guys with multiple houses in Connecticut.

BOTTOM LINE:  If the gov't is going to give them money from me, even a penny, then the gov't (or hopefully the people) should have a say on how they get paid. If AIG doesn't like it, don't accept money from our paychecks.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2009, 12:14:38 PM by ItalianZionist »

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2009, 12:40:06 PM »
Dear Chaim,

What do you know about the Bush family purchase of over 100,000 acres of land in Paraguay near Latin America's largest water aquifers?

Thank you for all your great work.

Kind regards,

Ben Yehuda

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2009, 01:32:11 PM »
Hello Chaim do you think they should teach the metric system to students? Thanks and G-D bless

Offline True Kahanist

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2009, 01:37:44 PM »
Dear Chaim,

I saw that Obama video on his wishes to the Iranians

Also, I spoke to a South African rightous guy who is converting to Judaism - and he said that there are many south African whites that are converting to Islam in South Africa.

I spoke to someone I know from a Hareidi anti-Zionist Yeshiva recently - he said Obama is a breath of fresh air, Sadat's a man of peace, and we aren't in a messianic era, Kahane's extreme,  when i tried to get him to listen to you 4 years ago he said your lying that Arafat died of aids, also he said it's not important for Jews to live in Israel.

I think we need to reeducate the Jews. What do you think?

Toda Achi