General Category > General Discussion

National Jewish Organizations Unite for Open US Borders

(1/4) > >>

MikeyChua:

We should be concerned when secular (non-practicing) Jews speak for us as Jews and organize to displace whites in America while hypocritically supporting Israel as a Jewish state at the same time:

http://www.amnation.com/vfr/archives/012702.html

Confederate Kahanist:
Those organizations don't support Israel.  They support Israel giving up land to the Palestinian scum.  As far as open borders goes,  It's is in my opinion that these organizations stick there nose up at the Jews and the Israel supporting righteous gentiles in America who have lost jobs to the racist antisemitic illegal scum who act like they are the only ones that should be doing jobs that Americans wont do and brag about how low of a wage there willing to work for.  Course I know the situation isn't black and white though I have had conversations with these so called hard working people and they have a nasty attitude towards this country.  One of them had the balls to shoot a bird at me.  Course I know the situation isn't black and white. 

New Yorker:
 >:( Have they lost their f**ing minds!!! The bastards are going to be a cause of antisemitism with this drek!!! The damned disloyal neo-communist bastards, Jews in name only, American in name only, trying to do their evil undermining of America, and sully the name of Judaism.

Rubystars:
At one time I had some people try to convince me that Jews were responsible for everything bad in the country and thank God it didn't stick because I realized that it was BS and that real Jews weren't like that and were actually God-loving people.

Confederate Kahanist:

--- Quote from: Rubystars on March 15, 2009, 01:49:10 AM ---At one time I had some people try to convince me that Jews were responsible for everything bad in the country and thank G-d it didn't stick because I realized that it was BS and that real Jews weren't like that and were actually G-d-loving people.

--- End quote ---

you were probably listening to allot of white trailor trash Frank Weltnertards. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version