Author Topic: The Dangers Of Homosexuality  (Read 14608 times)

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
Re: The Dangers Of Homosexuality
« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2009, 04:46:28 AM »
I feel most people know its imoral deep down

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2009, 06:18:33 PM »
God hates homosexuals. He wants them to be death eternal.

For this type of people is no hope.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2009, 11:10:38 PM »
G-d hates homosexuals. He wants them to be death eternal.

Who are you to speak in the name of G-d?
G-d disaproves sins according to the Torah and the Noahide Code, all kind of sins, idolatry, forbidden sexual relations, blasphemy, etc etc..... But even idolators can make Teshuvah!!! G-d hates sin not sinners. By your logic, in case you had sex with a married woman, (or even lust after her in your heart, according to your Christian belief) there is no Teshuva (return, repentance) for you.

Offline Adrian Wainer

• Full JTFer
« Reply #28 on: April 13, 2009, 08:32:02 AM »
The male organ corresponds to the Sefirah Yesod (omit the yod from Yesod you get “sod” which can mean “secret part”). Homosexuals damage Yesod and the consequences of this is they have no immune system aka AIDS –

http://www.truekabbalah.org/pages/documents/k00075.htm

The hiloni state of “Israel” is the only place in the middle east where these sub humans are allowed to openly practice their sick lifestyle and muslim homos seek refuge in Israel because muslims just execute them they don’t waste tax payers money on trying to cure them when they get AIDS. Homos have even been sent to represent Israel in world singing contests. SHAME ON THE HILONIM! SHAME ON THEM! SHAME ON THEM! SHAME ON THEM!!!!!!

If G-d punishes homosexuals with AIDS for having sex with one another and you have any sort of influence with G-d could you put in a Word with him for me, I think a couple of tornadoes just smashing up the Palaces of the Saudi Royal family would be quite nice and maybe if a couple of suitably unpleasant demons were sent to to torment George Galloway, so that he ended up in a psychiatric hospital that would be all to the good.

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer
"Ik val aan, volg mij!" Schout-bij-nacht Karel Willem Frederik Marie Doorman February 28 1942.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: April 13, 2009, 08:58:27 AM »

G-d disaproves sins according to the Torah and the Noahide Code, all kind of sins, idolatry, forbidden sexual relations, blasphemy, etc etc..... But even idolators can make Teshuvah!!! G-d hates sin not sinners. By your logic, in case you had sex with a married woman, (or even lust after her in your heart, according to your Christian belief) there is no Teshuva (return, repentance) for you.

Sex with a married woman is a thing I would never do. It would show that I would be fallen out of grace. It is very serious, perhaps as serious as this homosexual issue.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Adrian Wainer

• Full JTFer
« Reply #30 on: April 13, 2009, 10:48:45 AM »

Sex with a married woman is a thing I would never do. It would show that I would be fallen out of grace. It is very serious, perhaps as serious as this homosexual issue.

Yes, well that is good because if you had sex with my wife, I would be pretty annoyed but I could not see much inherently wrong with having sex with my own wife, is that wrong in judaism?

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer
"Ik val aan, volg mij!" Schout-bij-nacht Karel Willem Frederik Marie Doorman February 28 1942.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: April 13, 2009, 11:04:35 AM »

Yes, well that is good because if you had sex with my wife, I would be pretty annoyed but I could not see much inherently wrong with having sex with my own wife, is that wrong in judaism?

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer

:::D

Offline Sefardic Panther

• Full JTFer
« Reply #32 on: April 13, 2009, 05:49:16 PM »

If G-d punishes homosexuals with AIDS for having sex with one another and you have any sort of influence with G-d could you put in a Word with him for me, I think a couple of tornadoes just smashing up the Palaces of the Saudi Royal family would be quite nice and maybe if a couple of suitably unpleasant demons were sent to to torment George Galloway, so that he ended up in a psychiatric hospital that would be all to the good.

Tehillim 33:6 says that by G-d’s Name the heavens were made. I don’t think real miracle working is possible now because the correct pronunciation of G-d’s Name was lost after the romans destroyed the Beit HaMiqdash.

"Let there be a holocaust on the anti-semites!!!" - Rabbi Mordechai Friedman Shlita

http://www.youtube.com/user/SefardicPanther

Offline Adrian Wainer

• Full JTFer
« Reply #33 on: April 13, 2009, 08:00:21 PM »

Tehillim 33:6 says that by G-d’s Name the heavens were made. I don’t think real miracle working is possible now because the correct pronunciation of G-d’s Name was lost after the romans destroyed the Beit HaMiqdash.

If there is an all powerful G-d, he can do just whatever he wants to. Ever heard of the Angel of Death?

A peculiar mantle ("idra"—according to Levy, "Neuhebr. Wörterb." i. 32, a sword) belongs to the equipment of the angel of death (Eccl. R. iv. 7). The angel of death takes on the particular form which will best serve his purpose; e.g., he appears to a scholar in the form of a beggar imploring pity

http://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/view.jsp?artid=178&letter=D

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer

« Last Edit: April 13, 2009, 08:23:23 PM by Adrian Wainer »

Offline Sefardic Panther

• Full JTFer
« Reply #34 on: April 14, 2009, 08:43:07 AM »
There is an all powerful G-d and He can do whatever He wants to. My point is we can't.

"Let there be a holocaust on the anti-semites!!!" - Rabbi Mordechai Friedman Shlita

http://www.youtube.com/user/SefardicPanther

Offline Adrian Wainer

• Full JTFer
« Reply #35 on: April 14, 2009, 11:48:46 AM »
There is an all powerful G-d and He can do whatever He wants to. My point is we can't.

Yes we can in so far as it is a matter of free will.

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #36 on: April 14, 2009, 02:29:17 PM »

Yes we can in so far as it is a matter of free will.

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer

All is in the hands of Hashem except for the fear of Hashem. Free will is what allows people to ignore the Blessed one and is the system by which we are tested. If the wicked were struck down with bolts of lightning would there be free will? No, indeed there would be nothing but doing his will. Free will allows people to do what they will and not the will of the L-rd G-d. Even the plagues were not sufficient to overcome Pharoahs stubborn heart.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #37 on: April 14, 2009, 04:33:14 PM »
Well, I was raised in a very modern and open family. Where everyone respects everyone else.
I know I am intolerant with muslims but this is because they are life threatening to me. Homosexuals aren't! I have nothing against it. It is everybody's own problem to do or not do what he wants. And I am not in a position to blame others for their sins since I am not a saint either. Sometimes I eat non kosher food, I have worked on Sabbaths in order to keep my job. 
And I know several gays from my former school and even my own uncle. So what? They never did me any harm? So why should I hate them, reject them or treat them bad. If I did that I would think I was superior and the Lord created all humans equal, didn't He?
Why this concern with only 5% of the population if there is a bunch of 1.4 billion ready to end up with everything that really matters: The entire Judaism, the State of Israel, Europe, US and Christianity! And being medievally intolerant to others will only generate more intolerance as well. That goes to the Jewish, Catholic and Pentecostal Christians who put the moral above everything and forget to care of their own lives an defend it against real threats!  :)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #38 on: April 14, 2009, 05:36:04 PM »
Well, I was raised in a very modern and open family. Where everyone respects everyone else.
I know I am intolerant with muslims but this is because they are life threatening to me. Homosexuals aren't! I have nothing against it. It is everybody's own problem to do or not do what he wants. And I am not in a position to blame others for their sins since I am not a saint either. Sometimes I eat non kosher food, I have worked on Sabbaths in order to keep my job. 
And I know several gays from my former school and even my own uncle. So what? They never did me any harm? So why should I hate them, reject them or treat them bad. If I did that I would think I was superior and the Lord created all humans equal, didn't He?
Why this concern with only 5% of the population if there is a bunch of 1.4 billion ready to end up with everything that really matters: The entire Judaism, the State of Israel, Europe, US and Christianity! And being medievally intolerant to others will only generate more intolerance as well. That goes to the Jewish, Catholic and Pentecostal Christians who put the moral above everything and forget to care of their own lives an defend it against real threats!  :)

This is a lame excuse Hyades... The Torah is eternal and so is its moral code. Every sin is a sin and to justify it because you sin is just as bad as being gay yourself.

A Jew must be able to control himself... This is why we eat Kosher, this is why we keep Shabbat. We are not animals, we are above them. If you are comfortable being an animal, woe unto you.

You really need to find a nice Rabbi who will teach you what it means to be a Mensch. I am glad you are not a member of my minyan...

PS: Where is Torah does it say that all men are created equal? This is a mistake you have made. Actually we are not all equal... Judaism establishes Levis and Cohens which have special priveleges. So too men and women are not equal in physical nor in spiritual terms. Everyone has a special gift given to them by Hashem, but we all have different gifts. WE are not equal. Some people are smarter than I, some much dumber, some richer, and some poorer. I am ok with this..

Torah says that Man is created in the image of G-d... What this means is that we have the ability to CREATE. Creation is the way man becomes like G-d. I am a creative person and I learn that through my stopping creation on Shabbat that Hashem is the master of the world, and I am not. All humanity has the potential to be like Hashem, but gays have given up the ability to create the next generation. This is a sin, a grave one, and the reasons gay sex will never be acceptable to the L-rd.

I also know some nice gays... That doesn't make me condone that lifestyle of sin... I also know drug dealers and gangsters and I don't condone that activity. I hope to raise up those in sin.

Also who here has suggested being unkind or evil towards gays? I for one have not. I am very kind to gay people and I try to get them to understand the error of their ways. Judaism doesn't condone tormenting someone for their sexual problems. It does suggest rebuking them for their sin.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2009, 05:45:06 PM by muman613 »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #39 on: April 14, 2009, 05:48:03 PM »
One last question Hyades...

Why did you choose a name which sounds like the name Hades which is synonymous with Hell?

Nature of Satan

U       Christianity's belief in Satan is rooted in the event that took place in the Garden of Eden, where the serpent, believed by Christians to be a manifestation of Satan, is the perpetrator of evil who succeeded in tempting man into disobeying G-d's command not to eat from the Tree of Knowledge of good and evil.  According to the Christian perspective, which is based on a misinterpreted passage from the Hebrew Bible (Ezek 28:13-18), Satan was originally one of the angels in the Heavenly Host, but his rebellion against G-d caused him to fall from grace, ergo the common reference to him as a "fallen angel":

Revelation 12:9(KJV) - And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Satan/Devil has his own power and authority, which he uses to oppose G-d and perpetrate evil.  This view reflects the influence of pagan religions, such as the religion of ancient Greece, which had Zeus/Hades, and the religion of ancient Rome, which had Jupiter/Pluto.  This dualism of the forces of good and evil in a state of constant battle with each other, a state of affairs that will prevail till the "end times", characterized these and other ancient pagan religions.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #40 on: April 20, 2009, 04:57:29 AM »
One last question Hyades...

Why did you choose a name which sounds like the name Hades which is synonymous with Hell?

Nature of Satan

U       Christianity's belief in Satan is rooted in the event that took place in the Garden of Eden, where the serpent, believed by Christians to be a manifestation of Satan, is the perpetrator of evil who succeeded in tempting man into disobeying G-d's command not to eat from the Tree of Knowledge of good and evil.  According to the Christian perspective, which is based on a misinterpreted passage from the Hebrew Bible (Ezek 28:13-18), Satan was originally one of the angels in the Heavenly Host, but his rebellion against G-d caused him to fall from grace, ergo the common reference to him as a "fallen angel":

Revelation 12:9(KJV) - And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Satan/Devil has his own power and authority, which he uses to oppose G-d and perpetrate evil.  This view reflects the influence of pagan religions, such as the religion of ancient Greece, which had Zeus/Hades, and the religion of ancient Rome, which had Jupiter/Pluto.  This dualism of the forces of good and evil in a state of constant battle with each other, a state of affairs that will prevail till the "end times", characterized these and other ancient pagan religions.

HUH!??? I chose it from the Hyades, since I love astronomy (not astroLogy, which is complete nonsense). And the Hyades are the most beautiful star cluster along with the Pleiades which appear here in Germany when autumn comes and the night sky become more filled with numerous bright stars and constellations. I have never thought about Hades. Hyades means "Rain Stars" as they announced the rain in ancient Greece after the dry summer months.

As for your other post: I said unkind because someone said G*D hates homos. I think it is a hard thing to say. We have a revenging G*D and a forgiving one. But also our G*D is different as allah, since allah does not know forgiving, only hatred and thus creates hatred in the hearts and soulds of muslims. Our G*D is a loving G*D loving with rigidity and strictness - just like a father.
 :)
And we should behave the same way. Being like fathers and brothers. Tolerating others' failures even though we are not okay with them and even less commit the same mistakes. And they have chosen their destiny, so I let them live their lives as long as they let me live my life... ;)

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #41 on: April 27, 2009, 11:41:38 PM »
I dont agree with ANY mystical teachings. What about the HAG Madonna studying Kaballah??
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #42 on: April 28, 2009, 02:39:24 AM »
Madonna studying Kabbalah is somewhat strange. But if she likes it and it makes her happy, why not?

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #43 on: April 28, 2009, 06:36:17 AM »
It seems that where I live, in the UK, they are really trying to make homosexuality the norm, and marriage between man and women the abnormal. For example they have made it compulsory to teach children from the age of 5 that homosexuality is normal and acceptable.

Just out of interest what is the Judaic punishment for sodomy, and general homosexuality?

Thanks

the thing

Male homosexuality is punishable by death.

Female homosexuality is not mentioned in the torah explicitly although many Rabbis consider it to be included in the warning not to follow the way of the Egyptians and therefore it would be forbidden but not a capital crime.

Sodomy, if by that you mean anal intercourse between a man a woman, that is not forbidden at all.  However it is not a good idea and undermines togetherness between a husband and wife since it only gives the man pleasure and usually cause the woman intense pain.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana