Author Topic: ISLAM is For Psychopaths Only!! JTF's "Islam: Cult of Death" Special Re-Mix!!  (Read 2239 times)

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
Shalom dear friends,

JTF videos are really getting around on Zootube and people are doing fantastic editing re-mixes like this one here by a wonderful lady living in Sweden [her name is Mina and she is Persian and very anti-Islam!!].

The title of the video is ISLAM is For Psychopaths Only: Islam means TERROR!

PLEASE SUPPORT HER EFFORTS IN PROMOTING JTF's VIDEOS BY GIVING IT 5 STARS!!

Thanks again wonderful JTF'ers for your magnificent support!!
« Last Edit: March 15, 2009, 06:49:46 AM by 4International »

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
Wow, she did a great job!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
You always do a great Job, great to expose these animals
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Islam is the scourge of the earth.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
5 STARS AND COMMENT
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
5 STARS AND COMMENT

THANK YOU for supporting this wonderful friend of JTF, brother mord!!

Mina's friend in England has well over a DOZEN channels on Zootube and both of them have done so much to promote JTF by uplaoding our videos and doing special editing re-mixes!!

They are truly REMARKABLE friends of JTF!!

May Hashem pour out his blessings in abundance upon both of them and their loved ones!!

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
rated 5, and commented on that excellent channel

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
rated 5, and commented on that excellent channel

THANK YOU so very much brother Hindu Zionist!!!

Mina has some wonderful Hindu friends on her Zootube channel!!!

G-d bless you!!!

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
Hmm...Iranian will be always Iranian...
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer

Shalom brother ProudZionist,

this time I have to strongly DISAGREE with you,

You are DEAD wrong about this lady.She is Persian and NOT "Iranian". There is a world of difference. It is like saying "Fakestine-Palestine" means the same thing as the Biblical land of Eretz Yisrael. She is a wonderful Righteous Gentile lady whom supports JTF and Israel WITH A PASSION so please do not fall for your immediate knee-jerk reaction that she has anything whatsoever to do with the evil, despicable death cult known as "Islam".

She has done so much for JTF on Zootube that I can proudly call her "Righteous Among the Nations".

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE

Shalom brother ProudZionist,

this time I have to strongly DISAGREE with you,

You are DEAD wrong about this lady.She is Persian and NOT "Iranian". There is a world of difference. It is like saying "Fakestine-Palestine" means the same thing as the Biblical land of Eretz Yisrael. She is a wonderful Righteous Gentile lady whom supports JTF and Israel WITH A PASSION so please do not fall for your immediate knee-jerk reaction that she has anything whatsoever to do with the evil, despicable death cult known as "Islam".

She has done so much for JTF on Zootube that I can proudly call her "Righteous Among the Nations".

Sorry brother, Im sure you know better her. I pull back what I said. Hashem bless her!
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
the music she added I didn't like. But I am glad the video is back on zootube lets see how long it will last

• Master JTFer
Mina, sent me an invite from her other youtube channel. it seems she has many youtube accounts for the same purpose. I dont get it, whats the benefit?

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
Mina, sent me an invite from her other youtube channel. it seems she has many youtube accounts for the same purpose. I dont get it, whats the benefit?

Shalom brother HinduZionist,

there are many benefits of doing this. For one, your videos get much more exposure than they otherwise would receive [which is why our enemies like "Pieces Now" set up multiple Zootube accounts/channels].

The other MAIN reason for doing so is because when the flag-happy muslims get your video taken down - which can also result in your account being deleted - you still have another copy of it up and running on another channel.

It only takes two warning strikes for you account to have its interactive features disabled for several weeks [like commenting and the ability to upload videos]. A third strike results in your account being deleted.

I have two warning strikes on one account already, so I cannot post videos there any longer without risking the channel being permanently deleted. This is why I had to open up a new account just like Mina and her friend did.

Mina and her friend have put up many JTF videos on several accounts which has resulted in these videos getting great exposure!! G-d bless them both!!

« Last Edit: March 17, 2009, 09:33:37 AM by 4International »

• Master JTFer
thank you brother for telling me about this, from now on i would do the same.

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
thank you brother for telling me about this, from now on i would do the same.

You are most welcome, brother HinduZionist!!!!

Chaim discussed this strategy of opening multiple accounts in the latest Ask JTF show.

May G-d bless you brother for everything you are doing!!!

:fist: :fist: :fist: :fist: