Author Topic: What fool is still under the illusion that Islam is a "Religion of Peace"?  (Read 10872 times)

Offline Hanna

• New JTFer
  • We have a right to exist, AND WE ARE EXISTING!✔
Once a muslim told me that on YouTube, that "f.ck you, i will kill you, and yes we are peaceful and islam will bring the peace"  :laugh: :::D ;D

It happpened to me too, on youtube. A jew told me that his peaceful Army will kill me, and rape me:(  :'( Is that peaceful??
Don't I have a right to stay here? Og course, you keep talking about "human rights"... Please, give me the same humans rights as you have! i'm human aswell, arent I?

♥I want to die with my forehead on the ground, The Sunnah in my heart, Allah on my mind, Quran on my tongue, And Tears in my eyes♥

I WOULD RATHER BELIEVE IN SANTA CLAUS TNAN TO BELIEVE THAT ISRAHELL IS A PEACEFUL STATE.!

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
Once a muslim told me that on YouTube, that "f.ck you, i will kill you, and yes we are peaceful and islam will bring the peace"  :laugh: :::D ;D

It happpened to me too, on youtube. A jew told me that his peaceful Army will kill me, and rape me:(  :'( Is that peaceful??

ENEMY WITHIN!!

I call those people (female): Palibitches
A kind of animal which is called Arab. Who want to live illegal in Israel under the cover name "Palestinians".

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
Moderated by myself

PAZ
« Last Edit: June 16, 2009, 04:18:13 PM by ProudAndZionist »
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
She and her sister deadly threatened a young Jewish lady called Sophie. She must be banned! Give me her IP!!!

I want find this terrorist nazi muslim bastard!!!
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
Baruch Goldstein is on its way!

Ya Sharlila mizdayenet! alvey tamot be pigoa!!!!! PALI SHARILIA! (sounds like a fruit but means "palestinian wh*ore")  >:(

Kahane Chai

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
read the Quran!

I don't read satanist and pervert and [censored] book. I burn that.  :laugh:

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
I've mentioned this to the mod section

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Fake Hanna has been banned.

Offline MrPatriot1776

• Full JTFer
    • YouTube Channel - MrPatriot1776
Islam is not only an ideology, but Islam is a cult as well.

It is a perverted cult that feeds upon hatred, negativity, and force feeding it's beliefs on weak souls.

And any religion, belief, ideology, or theory that forces by violence, threats, and/or condemnation, people to be followers is simply a manipulation of peoples' minds.

Not only a cult, but a way of life.
Patriots! Capitalists! Jews! Gentiles! Lovers of freedom! Subscribe to my YouTube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/MrPatriot1776

Offline MARK316

• New JTFer
jews are the same well zionists are lets murder rape and steal land thats the zionist way if anybody says anything to us we will just make them feel guilty about the holocaust and call them anti semetic even though zionists are not semetic

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
jews are the same well zionists are lets murder rape and steal land thats the zionist way if anybody says anything to us we will just make them feel guilty about the holocaust and call them anti semetic even though zionists are not semetic

1. I have never heard about a Jew who rapes a quranimal. This is a lie!
2. The land of Israel belongs to the Jews. God himself has signed the deed of ownership. They can't steal what is rightfully theirs.
3. You are planning a new holocaust and right, you should feel guilty.
4. The Jewish people descend from Sem, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. The vast majority of them physically and some have choosen to join. You are such a hypocrite. If there were no converts allowed you would call the Jews racist.
5. Shut up!
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.

Well, isnt this a happy fella... I can feeeeellll the "Christian love" all over this FRAUD....interesting take on Christian Bible scripture.... Is that your name?? Wasn't Peter the one that denied Jesus?? Thats good, you deny yourself, and come to make stupid G-d hating posts.

Mark 3:16 (King James Version)

16 And Simon he surnamed Peter;

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Islam is the next Hitler, and like Hitler, they will be destroyed for their treachery against Israel!

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: What fool is still under the illusion that Islam is a "Religion of Peace"?
« Reply #38 on: September 01, 2009, 09:45:28 PM »
Islam is the next Hitler, and like Hitler, they will be destroyed for their treachery against Israel!

Hitler vs. Islam. Interesting.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
Re: What fool is still under the illusion that Islam is a "Religion of Peace"?
« Reply #39 on: October 19, 2009, 02:47:10 PM »
Leftist apologist ignorants who do not want to confess that their multiculturalism failed due to Muslim desire to dominate.  :P