Author Topic: Albanian KLA Nazi savages slaughtering Serbs with knives!! WARNING!! Graphic!!  (Read 650 times)

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer

Shalom brothers and sisters,

I put this thread in the Save Serbia section but I feel it is so important for everybody to see what these Albanian Islamic Nazi savages were doing to the Heroic Serbian Christians while being supported by those monsters Bill & Hillary Clinton and now Joe Biden and Obama.

This video wont last very long on Zootube so please download it if you have the ability to do so.

WARNING!! It is extremely Graphic and gut-wrenching to watch so if you have a weak stomach, please don't view it!!

The title of the video is:The certainty of evil

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
They really are barbarians. I am surprised they don't gut and eat these poor victims. I guess by now, we really shouldn't be surprised by anything they do, should we? I only wish there was a TV channel that could FORCE all people to watch what these quoranimals do!  >:(
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
They really are barbarians. I am surprised they don't gut and eat these poor victims. I guess by now, we really shouldn't be surprised by anything they do, should we? I only wish there was a TV channel that could FORCE all people to watch what these quoranimals do!  >:(

THANK YOU sister arksis,

The video was flagged by the Albanian Muslim Nazis and their supporters and was removed by Zootube.

But you know what, my good Righteous Gentile friend put it back up!!

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
This is great news!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane