Author Topic: Anyone want to buy my waverunners? I'm broke >_<  (Read 1515 times)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Anyone want to buy my waverunners? I'm broke >_<
« on: March 12, 2009, 11:21:25 PM »
I'm selling pretty much everything I own, killing for cash right now. Since spring breaks coming up, maybe someone who lives off the coast is interested in these?

I'd sell them both for $8500.00 incuding the trailer/covers

2003 Yamaha FX140's with only about 125 hours on them. I'm willing to negotiate prices too.

« Last Edit: March 16, 2009, 04:15:42 PM by White Israelite »

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Anyone want to buy my waverunners?
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2009, 04:09:37 PM »
No one? :-/

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2009, 04:12:06 PM »
You should have worded the title of this thread, "Anyone that can afford it right now want to buy my waverunners?"

I'm drooling over them, but am nowhere close to being able to afford to buy them right now.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2009, 04:14:59 PM »
You should have worded the title of this thread, "Anyone that can afford it right now want to buy my waverunners?"

I'm drooling over them, but am nowhere close to being able to afford to buy them right now.

Good point, I figured maybe someone wants to buy them though since they are heavily discounted. With the economy, i'm literally worse off than I've ever been.

I've done pretty much everything I can to cut the bills and trying to get rid of things I don't need at this point including selling off some of my guns.

I guess we're all in the same situation right now though.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2009, 04:24:13 PM »

Good point, I figured maybe someone wants to buy them though since they are heavily discounted. With the economy, i'm literally worse off than I've ever been.

I've done pretty much everything I can to cut the bills and trying to get rid of things I don't need at this point including selling off some of my guns.

I guess we're all in the same situation right now though.

Sigh. ::)

It'll turn around. 

Just in case it doesn't, maybe you should keep the guns.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Anyone want to buy my waverunners? I'm broke >_<
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2009, 06:14:03 PM »

Have you tried Ebay? I bet you get lots of interest, the waverunners are beautiful.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2009, 06:39:14 PM »

Have you tried Ebay? I bet you get lots of interest, the waverunners are beautiful.

Yep no bids, people have offered trades though.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2009, 06:47:06 PM »
I would love to buy a sailboat... My father, until about 8 years ago, kept a 26 foot sailboat and one of these days I will own one. I currently live near a marina and would like to get a berth while rates are still low. If I cash out my stock options I can surely afford a 30-40 foot sailboat. But I will save the money in-case the economy doesn't turn around.

I hope that you find someone to buy these waverunners.... They sure look nice.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2009, 06:58:39 PM »
I would love to buy a sailboat... My father, until about 8 years ago, kept a 26 foot sailboat and one of these days I will own one. I currently live near a marina and would like to get a berth while rates are still low. If I cash out my stock options I can surely afford a 30-40 foot sailboat. But I will save the money in-case the economy doesn't turn around.

I hope that you find someone to buy these waverunners.... They sure look nice.

My dream was to own a yacht, but that won't be happening anytime soon. At one point, we had the funds to buy one, but those days no longer exist. This was back in the 90's.

I used to have other sources of money involving high yield investments, but I can't do that anymore since recently the US laws state it's now considered money laundering. This was before that loophole was closed though.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2009, 07:04:56 PM »
White Israelite, I really hope your financial situation gets better. You have to remember that all of us living in colder areas can't make use of the jet ski. Its really only good for someone who lives in a warm place like florida. Anyhow, hope you find a buyer.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2009, 07:23:54 PM »
Why did you put down hours and not the mileage? I do not know a thing about waverunners I do know about cars though.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2009, 07:33:04 PM »
Why did you put down hours and not the mileage? I do not know a thing about waverunners I do know about cars though.
Hours will give you a much better idea of how much use the thing has on it. Mileage on the water means almost nothing.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2009, 07:40:26 PM »

Waverunners usually aren't tracked by their mileage but the hours they are used.

There is no mileage gauge that shows how many miles are on the units. These are usually how they are listed for sale as well by the hours.

On the electronic display (LCD), it shows the number of hours.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2009, 12:57:24 AM »
Post on Craigslist, you will definitely get bites!

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2009, 02:01:20 AM »
Nice Waverunners.
The thing is..... in times like these... you will probably get a lower price that what you woulda gotten last year.

Here is an extreme example:

People are being REALLY thrifty right now... and non-essential items are not in high demand. 

So.. be prepared to get a lower price than what its worth.  Not TOO much lower... but it will be lower.

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2009, 03:22:39 AM »
Post on Craigslist, you will definitely get bites!

You don't know what you're talking about, Vito.

(Just joking)
aka Someone Else