Author Topic: Qurananimals in Yemen threaten and kill 300 remaining Jews  (Read 993 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Qurananimals in Yemen threaten and kill 300 remaining Jews
« on: March 20, 2009, 09:53:01 AM »
Yet Israel has an enemy population inside Israel 0f 19% i excluse Druze for the most part  and Circassians  i had a few friends who were circassian very moderate moslems  most don't even know koran.Well everyone complains about the qurananimals in Israel not having full rights ,which they do. Many have collaborated with Israels ENEMYS  AND ISRAEL MUST MAKE THEM LEAVE               http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1072370.html
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
Re: Qurananimals in Yemen threaten and kill 300 remaining Jews
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2009, 10:36:26 AM »
What I find interesting here is that no one, but a small number who are involved with this know about this in the U.S.A..

There is no hoopla with Obama puffing his chest out on a newscast speaking about injustices being done to Jews in Yemen and that he intends to pledge funds to assist these people to immigrate to  the U.S.A..

So, as it is evident, once again, Obama hypocrisy is in full throttle again.
He can send a videotape to Iran in recognition of their New Year, but he can overlook real injustices presently taking place against a group of people in Yemen.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2009, 10:41:12 AM »
Thats Obama i predict he will go down as a failed president with ratings in the teens
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2009, 11:29:52 AM »
Mord,

I have a feeling you are right.
Obama at the beginning of his tenure is already messing things up so bad; that I can only imagine how bad his approval rating will be by the end of his term.

It was interesting yesterday, when Obama was here in California.
He gave a town hall type meeting here where people in the audience could ask him questions.
One guy got up and asked Obama if he would run for a second term.
Obama's response was, "I am not the one to decide if I will run again, you, the public will be the ones' who will tell me if I am going to run for a second term".

The moment I heard this response from Obama, I thought to myself what kind of support does he expect to have in four years, with all the screw ups he has already displayed in his first fifty days in office.

What planet does this moron live on?
Because, it can not be the same one that you and I inhabit

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2009, 11:35:33 AM »

Pick them up now! Before the IslamoNazi savages slaughter them!  >:(
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2009, 04:55:29 PM »
Obama =

Barry the Magic Lubricant of Islamic Communism who is here to sooth the conciousness of the masses after the 'black sheep' George W. Bush and to send messages of peace, love and understanding to Al Qaida while the 'guerilla's of allah' are building IslamBergs all over the United States.

Then again, what muslim wouldn't be laughing when he's president of the USA getting a maffioso salary for doing didley squad besides sitting on his ass all day.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2009, 06:15:11 PM »
The article also says the Satmar are trying to get them settled in NY state with the rest of their movement. Are the Satmar not the self-hating Jews who work against Israel? I hope these Jews find their way to Israel and don't have their souls poisoned by self-haters.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2009, 06:32:55 PM »
The article also says the Satmar are trying to get them settled in NY state with the rest of their movement. Are the Satmar not the self-hating Jews who work against Israel? I hope these Jews find their way to Israel and don't have their souls poisoned by self-haters.

Well, last time the Yemenite Jews migrated to Israel they had thousands of their children kidnapped from them by the Israeli govt.   I can't really blame them for being wary of going to Israel.  But I agree that Satmar should not be allowed to distort their hashkafoth or impose Satmar anti-national Judaism upon them.