Author Topic: "Kill Infidels" JTF's New Special Edit Re-Mix Video on the Albanian Muslims!!  (Read 1104 times)

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer

Shalom dear friends,

this new special edit re-mix of my JTF video on Joe Biden and Obama exposes the horrific crimes the Albanian Muslim Nazi KLA mass murderers perpetrated against the Heroic Christian Serbs.

This special edition re-mix edit was created by our dear Righteous Gentile lady friend: Mina from Sweden!!

Please listen carefully to the lyrics of the song!!

PLEASE RATE 5 STARS & COMMENT!!

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
How many percent of the Albanians are muslims? I know some, they are anti-muslims and they are Ortodox Christians.  :dance: :)
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
How many percent of the Albanians are muslims? I know some, they are anti-muslims and they are Ortodox Christians.  :dance: :)
My grandmother's best firend is a Christian American Albania and hates Islam.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
Another example of Muslim barbarism and ignorance, and another example of Democrats being on the wrong side. Both of which continues to this day stronger than ever with the Obama regime.
Clinton supported the Albanian Muslims didn't he? Weren't the Albanians portrayed as the victims and Serbians as the oppressors in the mainstream news media? I don't recall ever hearing anything about Muslims yet they were responsible. In the nineties I remember finding it difficult to follow exactly what was going on, it seemed no one gave a straightforward picture of the situation. Now I think I know why, because if decent people knew the actual truth about what was happening they would be outraged that the Clinton administration supported the Albanians.
Yet another example of the "religion of peace".

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer

Shalom brother ProudZionist and brother ProJewCatholic,

The Albanian Muslim population is well over 70% -  soon approaching 80% because of the sheer number of offspring the Albanian Muslims produce.

Also, listen to the last couple of Ask JTF shows in the archives and see what Chaim had to say about the Albanian Christians support or otherwise for a so-called "independent [terrorist] Kosovo". Read what brother JTFFan had to say about Albanian so-called Christian attitudes to the KLA Muslim Nazi theft of the religious heart and soul of Serbia - the Serbs' Jerusalem: Kosovo and Metohija!!! [Metohija in Serbian means: "Land of the Monasteries"]

I guarantee you that the overwhelming majority of the Albanian Christians - while otherwise very good and decent people - support the KLA Muslim Nazi-dominated terrorist theft of Kosovo which has led to the horrific genocide and ethnic cleansing perpetrated by the Albanian Muslim Nazis against 350,000 Serbs, Jews and Roma in "Kristallnacht" Nazi style pogroms.

Go ahead and ask your Albanian Christian friend his opinion on that. I want to hear you tell me that your Albanian Christian friend will say something similar to what Chaim has always said in JTF videos:

"Kosovo belongs to the Heroic Serbs!! Kosovo always was Serb land and always will be!!"

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE

The Albanian Muslim population is well over 70% -  soon approaching 80% because of the sheer number of offspring the Albanian Muslims produce.

Also, listen to the last couple of Ask JTF shows in the archives and see what Chaim had to say about the Albanian Christians support or otherwise for a so-called "independent [terrorist] Kosovo". Read what brother JTFFan had to say about Albanian so-called Christian attitudes to the KLA Muslim Nazi theft of the religious heart and soul of Serbia - the Serbs' Jerusalem: Kosovo and Metohija!!! [Metohija in Serbian means: "Land of the Monasteries"]

I guarantee you that the overwhelming majority of the Albanian Christians - while otherwise very good and decent people - support the KLA Muslim Nazi-dominated terrorist theft of Kosovo which has led to the horrific genocide and ethnic cleansing perpetrated by the Albanian Muslim Nazis against 350,000 Serbs, Jews and Roma in "Kristallnacht" Nazi style pogroms.

Go ahead and ask your Albanian Christian friend his opinion on that. I want to hear you tell me that your Albanian Christian friend will say something similar to what Chaim has always said in JTF videos:

"Kosovo belongs to the Heroic Serbs!! Kosovo always was Serb land and always will be!!"

I have talked about it with my Albanian friend, he told me, that he is Albanian patriot, but a Kosovo Albanian is other, and he doesn't support an independent Kosovo. He said too that Serbs have right against the Kosovo Albanians, and he would deport the muslims from Europe, and real Albanians are not muslims, because real Albanians fought against the Turks in the medieval age like Serbs and Hungarians. ;)
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer

I have talked about it with my Albanian friend, he told me, that he is Albanian patriot, but a Kosovo Albanian is other, and he doesn't support an independent Kosovo. He said too that Serbs have right against the Kosovo Albanians, and he would deport the muslims from Europe, and real Albanians are not muslims, because real Albanians fought against the Turks in the medieval age like Serbs and Hungarians. ;)

That is wonderful to hear, brother ProudZionist!!  :clap: ^-^ :jump:

At least your Albanian Christian friend is a good and decent Righteous Gentile who cannot - with good conscience - accept what the Albanian Muslim Nazis have perpetrated in Kosovo and Metohija!! I am not surprised since you said he was an Orthodox Christian which is the same faith as the Heroic Serbs!!!

I also hope that brother PJC's Albanian Christian friend feels the same way about the Albanian Muslim Nazi theft of Kosovo and Metohija from the Heroic Christian Orthodox Serbs!!

;)

Shalom!

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
I know several non-Arab Albanians the only people they are allowed to marry are  Arabs and their own kind ,that says a lot about the kind of mentality they have. I was talking to an Albanian the other day , and I was telling her the difference between Indian culture and Arab-Muslim, and she was soooo defensive of the Arabs and looked uncomfortable when i was saying the truth about them >:(

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
I know several non-Arab Albanians the only people they are allowed to marry are  Arabs and their own kind ,that says a lot about the kind of mentality they have. I was talking to an Albanian the other day , and I was telling her the difference between Indian culture and Arab-Muslim, and she was soooo defensive of the Arabs and looked uncomfortable when i was saying the truth about them >:(

They really can't stand to hear the truth, they are as bad as trying to talk to a liberal!  >:(
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
i thought they were trying to be politically correct but Chaim put it perspective , they are just imbeciles