Author Topic: Muslims Fought 40 yr. War Over The Honor OF Female Camel ! ! ! LOL!  (Read 11788 times)

El Cabong!

Mulsims fought a 40 year war to defend the "honor" of a female camel. Unfrigginbeleivable! It's ok to throw acid in a woman's face, kill your sister if she is raped, or beat your wife if her veil isn't on in public, but don't you dare dis my biatch camel. LOL!

Sheik Muhsen Al-’Awaji: Before Islam, the Arabs fought for 40 years to defend the honor of a female camel. This was in the Busous War. A female camel was humiliated, and a 40-year war ensued to defend its honor. So what about the honor of the Prophet?

Interviewer: Are you proud of this?!

http://littlegreenfootballs.com/weblog/?entry=19545&only

gentilerighteous

Re: Muslims Fought 40 yr. War Over The Honor OF Female Camel ! ! ! LOL!
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2006, 11:13:12 PM »
Well, HELL, a moslem will defend his mothers honor, i mean GEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZ LOUIZE! ;D :D

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2006, 11:19:31 PM »
Did someone in here just insult a female camels' honor? You want a piece of me?? Your next 40 years are toast, camel-feelings-abuser!
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

El Cabong!

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2006, 11:21:57 PM »
Whatcha gonna do wit all junk up in yo hump?

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2006, 11:23:41 PM »
Did someone in here just insult a female camels' honor? You want a piece of me?? Your next 40 years are toast, camel-feelings-abuser!

LOL!  ;D
female camels rule!  

Kahane was right!

El Cabong!

« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2006, 11:28:29 PM »
Camels are hot.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2006, 11:30:05 PM »
Whatcha gonna do wit all junk up in yo hump?

Tough_American could answer that question.

Why are only female camels victims?? Who's standing up for the male camel's feelings anymore? They have to wear islamic anti-suggestive diapers too... *tear*
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

El Cabong!

« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2006, 11:32:44 PM »
Next in the news: Suicide camels!

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2006, 11:42:55 PM »

NEVER! Send children with nail-packed bombs instead. Leave the poor camels alone. This is seriously hurting my feelings. These are tears... you don't know a camel until you've loved a camel. And I do mean LOVED a camel.

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2006, 11:46:05 PM »

NEVER! Send children with nail-packed bombs instead. Leave the poor camels alone. This is seriously hurting my feelings. These are tears... you don't know a camel until you've loved a camel. And I do mean LOVED a camel.

hehe- guys, dont limit yourselves to camels only..
by the way, true sad story- the arabs actually DID use suicide donkeys against Israel in the recent intifada.

Kahane was right!

El Cabong!

« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2006, 01:15:01 AM »
Get ready to meet your doom, camel dishonorer!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2006, 05:19:42 AM »

Children are a dime a dozen for the nasty Muslim roaches a well trained camel is hard to come by. The way Muslims are it really would not make much difference if the camel was male or female actually they may prefer the male one better.
 El Cabong the Yosemite Sam cartoon was really to much I know its from Bugs Bunny but how did you ever find one so fitting to the post.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2006, 06:49:03 AM by cjd »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

El Cabong!

« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2006, 07:36:34 AM »
I think I got that picture from another forum, can't really remember when but it's a funny one so I kept it.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2006, 10:29:02 AM »
Listen, all y'all that be makin fun a my camels best to watch dey selves, camels be my peeps, I take all y'all right now for making fun a my camel brothers, bring it on, ONE.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2006, 11:47:46 AM »
I'D WALK A MILE...FOR A "CAMEL"

Scriabin

« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2006, 11:45:53 AM »

Why are only female camels victims?? Who's standing up for the male camel's feelings anymore? They have to wear islamic anti-suggestive diapers too... *tear*
Female 'camels' are protected and the males are disposable.  This is why men fight in war and do all the heavy lifting in society. 

One 'camel' can impregnate MANY females, so we don't need so many males (disposable 'camels').  However, female 'camels' can only have one 'camel' at a time.  Therefore, 'camel' society NEEDS many females in order to survive, and so they are protected.

"Women and children can afford to be careless, but never men."

Scriabin

« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2006, 11:52:27 AM »
By the way...I'm speaking of the West...not arabs. 

El Cabong!

« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2006, 01:15:24 PM »

Female 'camels' are protected and the males are disposable.  This is why men fight in war and do all the heavy lifting in society. 

One 'camel' can impregnate MANY females, so we don't need so many males (disposable 'camels').  However, female 'camels' can only have one 'camel' at a time.  Therefore, 'camel' society NEEDS many females in order to survive, and so they are protected.

That doesn't make any sense as to the camel thingy. Muslims don't honor their women like they do female camels. In islamic countries, women are treated as slaves and objects of service rather than being  important.

Offline Alex

• Full JTFer
  • Gordon Freeman fan!
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2006, 05:05:18 PM »
Only for reproduction...

Rhuan

« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2006, 05:08:28 PM »
It was before Islam, so it wasn't muslims, it was taazis. (go and look up that word if you don't know what it means)

El Cabong!

« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2006, 06:58:03 PM »
It was before Islam, so it wasn't muslims, it was taazis. (go and look up that word if you don't know what it means)

Yeah, right. They're of the same shiite. Post something positive against muslims, however impossible it may seem, and this one won't say anything. Post the truth about muslims, and you see all the muslim defenders crawl out of the woodwork. End of story.

Rhuan

« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2006, 07:04:30 PM »
This 40 year war was before the taazis becoma muslims, so we can't really say it was fought by muslims.

El Cabong!

« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2006, 05:47:17 AM »
This 40 year war was before the taazis becoma muslims, so we can't really say it was fought by muslims.

No, you can't say it was muslims, but I can.

El Cabong!

« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2006, 01:23:31 PM »

That doesn't make any sense as to the camel thingy. Muslims don't honor their women like they do female camels. In islamic countries, women are treated as slaves and objects of service rather than being  important.
YO...did you read what I wrote after that?  WAKE UP!!!
Listen, I couldn't care less what you, as a muslim defender, has to say. STFU and stop replying to my posts as I have no respect for you or your opinions. If you keep replying to me, I shall be forced to get snooty with you (as said in "Ferris Beuhler's Day Off").

Scriabin

« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2006, 02:43:41 PM »

I then said, "I am speaking about the west...not arabs."

The above post was taken out of context because I jokingly used the word 'camel' in response to the humor of the previous poster.  I used the word to refer to men and women (but in our Western society). 

I should have been more careful.  I can understand where the misunderstanding would take place...

Obviously, women have NO rights under islam.