Author Topic: Actress Natasha Richardson dead at 45.  (Read 3572 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Actress Natasha Richardson dead at 45.
« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2009, 04:22:31 PM »
Richardson is the daughter of the Nazi whore, Vanessa Redgrave (yimach schma vezichra, may she get ovarian cancer very soon). But I don't know about her own views.

I agree with Muman about skiing being very dangerous. The ski basically immobilizes your legs and forces you to fall at very stiff and unnatural angles.

I shed no tears for her. As G-d struck down the firstborn of the Egyptians, G-d struck down the firstborn of that kurveh Vanessa Redgrave.

CBM,

You do realize that Moshe was saved by the Daughter of Pharoah Batya and she is considered one of the most righteous gentiles.... Yet her father was Pharoah...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2009, 04:56:54 PM »
Richardson is the daughter of the Nazi whore, Vanessa Redgrave (yimach schma vezichra, may she get ovarian cancer very soon). But I don't know about her own views.

I agree with Muman about skiing being very dangerous. The ski basically immobilizes your legs and forces you to fall at very stiff and unnatural angles.

I shed no tears for her. As G-d struck down the firstborn of the Egyptians, G-d struck down the firstborn of that kurveh Vanessa Redgrave.

ChaimBenMordechai, I agree with you 100%
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #27 on: March 20, 2009, 07:23:44 AM »
Looks like there would have been lots of volunteers around here for lighting the bonfire under Joan of Ark, except that she had a fair trial by the standards of the times. As to wishing cancer on people, I assume that this is being done by people who have not lost close relatives to the disease, which confers a certain sensitivity to the issue.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: March 20, 2009, 09:04:59 AM »
Looks like there would have been lots of volunteers around here for lighting the bonfire under Joan of Ark, except that she had a fair trial by the standards of the times. As to wishing cancer on people, I assume that this is being done by people who have not lost close relatives to the disease, which confers a certain sensitivity to the issue.

I agree with you 100%. 

Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2009, 09:57:50 PM »
You guys, Natasha Richardson is already dead, and at a young age too.  Now since we don't really know what kind of person she was, I think we need to give her the benefit of the doubt.  It's all in G-d's hands now anyway.  That goes for all us when we eventually pass. 

Besides which, if we keep saying "yimach shemo" to everyone, then it loses its meaning. 

In terms of wishing cancer on people who we do not know, I'm inclined to agree with Carreg.  Remember, we're the good guys here. Let's save our curses and our ill wishes for people who we know, beyond a shadow of a doubt, deserve it. 

Now since you've all gotten to chime in on this matter, I think I'd better lock this thread.