Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday March 29, 2009  (Read 10514 times)

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday March 29, 2009
« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2009, 12:36:09 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

After seeing the vile black animals in Oakland, California take to the streets and praise the dirtbag that killed four Oakland police officers and protesting the police as a whole, I am curious as to how you would fight crime and protect the streets from these animals that murder, steal, rape, on a daily basis, while being foolishly labeled victims by the media.  Thank you and God Bless you and the wonderful members of JTF.

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2009, 04:32:27 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

1)Which Indian leader do you have regards for?

2)The following leaders are on the same scale according to me,
Martin Buber and Mahatma Gandhi
Avigdor Lieberman and Narendra Modi
your thoughts on it?

Thank You.

Offline Gimatria

• Full JTFer
« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2009, 09:29:04 AM »
Dear Chaim,
please say a hearty "yemach shemam" to the undergraduates and administrators at the accursed epicenter of evil, Brandeis University. Brandeis, along with Boston College, has elected to bring none other than Bill Ayers (may he die of cancer) to be a guest speaker at the school. The fact that there are enough self haters to make this happen is not surprising - however, the fact that there aren't enough NORMAL students/faculty out protesting is what really rattles me. All those responsible deserve to be executed via firing squad.
Kol Tuv achi,
Gimatria

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: March 29, 2009, 12:54:15 AM »
Shalom brother Chaim,

what are your thoughts on this anti-Christian quote which was taken from Canadian website Israpundit's archives and was made by somebody calling themselves "Yoram Hadad" who describes himself as an "Orthodox Jew who studied in a Yeshiva in Jerusalem and I can give you converging Jewish sources for every single [one] of my statements..."

"It is strictly forbidden for a Jew to enter a chruch (Shulhan Arukh, Yoreh De'ah 149:1), during a mass or not, a church transformed into a museum is also strictly forbidden, and Rabbi Yosef Karo (the author of Shulhan Arukh) is uncertain if a person can be allowed to enter a curch in order to save his life, many Jewish authorities decided that even in order to save one's life it is forbidden to enter a church, a Jew has to chose death rather than to enter a church."Contrary to this, it is even allowed [for a Torah believing Jew] to pray in a mosque, since Islam - although a lie - is not idolatry.

"ALL Hahamim are in complete agreement that x-tianity is idolatry and that it is strictly forbidden to enter a church as it is, of course, forbidden even to have a meal in a x-tians house."Christians are idolaters, i.e. the kind of man who are opposed to us, the Jews."And Christians are not our friends, they only do what seems good for them."There is not only no possibility of collaboration with the Christians, but there is simply NO NEED.

"We have to believe to our G-d and to have faith to Him and to be solidary between us."Christians are first of all IDOLATERS !!!"And THIS is the WORST from our JEWISH point of view."It is FORBIDDEN to collaborate with idolaters and it is even more forbidden to hope that those idolaters will help us.ONLY the G-d of ISRAEL will help us, nobody else. "For this event, the State of Israel, we have to thank ONLY our G-d - and certainly no one of the x-tian kings, and so I think that x-tian support for Israel is a good thing for the x-tians (since it can help them - may be - to get a place in the Word to Come), but for us Jews it is simply irrelevant."

Why do you think he hates Christians so much and makes the claim that all of his views are supported by the teachings of Judaism? Do you think many Orthodox Yeshivas in Israel teach these anti-Christian beliefs or is he just full of you know what? Incidentally, looking over Israpundit's archives, I just discovered he has a pathological hatred especially for the Heroic Serbian Christians for some inexplicable reason. Perhaps this has an important bearing on his statement referred to above?

« Last Edit: March 29, 2009, 02:48:13 AM by 4International »

Offline True Kahanist

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #29 on: March 29, 2009, 03:26:53 AM »
Dear Chaim,

Why do jews outside israel like to believe that obama isn't muslim, whereas most israeli jews are worried about him - even the leftist ones?

Toda Achi

True Kahanist

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2009, 03:35:04 AM »
Dear brother Chaim

Do you think people should support small family owned restaurants and retail establishments over corporate big box establishments.  And pretty much support main street over malls and shopping strips.  I choose myself to try not to go to corporate establishments as such.  Thanks in advance. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2009, 04:11:15 AM »
Dear Mr. ben Pessach,

why is it, that Jewish leaders often mention Jews together with homosexuals as victims of hostilities, if it comes to statements against anti-semitism?

Sincerly,

Ulli
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: March 29, 2009, 05:30:26 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

It was reported that Soros profited over the past year.  Other wealthy people such as Warren Buffet (who supported Obama probably because he wanted to be praised by the media and wanted people to think he's cool) lost money. 

How is it possible for Soros to have profited?  Although Buffet and Bill Gates get listed as the wealthiest in the US, is Soros a lot wealthier than them?   

Do you think Chuck Schumer, for example, has written legislation to specifically benefit Soros? 
After Schumer used his big mouth and a bank, Indy Mac Bank, was being shut down, it's been reported that Soros has taken it over and is probably profiting from it.

By the way, when Schumer runs for re-election, his opponent should keep telling people about Chuckie's recent condescending remark,  to paraphrase, about how the "chattering class" doesn't care about what he does and that he could do whatever he feels like doing in the senate.  Schumer basically insulted voters. 

Also, it's been reported that Ehud Barak may want to join Netanyahu's coalition, though there had been some disagreement within Barak's party.  I don't know if the Labor party has decided to join the coalition or not.  I'm not sure why he wants to join the coalition.    Could there be any positive benefit to Barak joining the coaliton?   

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: March 29, 2009, 09:32:33 AM »
Hi Chaim. How are you? I know that you're a big fish eater and think that's great. I'm curious to know as to whether or not you are concerned about the mercury levels in fish and if anyone has ever told you that you need to be careful about how much fish you eat in a week because of the mercury levels. I've heard some people voice these types of concerns and wonder if these concerns are valid or if they are really unfounded. What is your opinion about all this?

Daniel

Offline imaknick

• Full JTFer
« Reply #34 on: March 29, 2009, 09:42:10 AM »
Who was/is the most powerful and strongest jew hater to ever live? Bin Laden, Hitler, Pharaoh, haman, arafat..... or any other person that was not mentioned?

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #35 on: March 29, 2009, 09:51:39 AM »
Chaim,
I never completely understood why rich liberals/celebrities are for high taxes since they would lose more of their money.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #36 on: March 29, 2009, 10:00:08 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

How would an American Kahanist govt handle the drug wars in Mexico and preventing it from spilling into the United States?

God Bless,

ProJewCatholic
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #37 on: March 29, 2009, 02:28:31 PM »
Chaim,
Should the drinking age be lowered to 18? Should marijuana be legalized and heavily taxed?
Thanks

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 29, 2009, 02:57:43 PM »
Dear Chaim could you please comment on the recent Israeli strike on the 17 vehicle caravan in the Sudan. The vehicles were headed to Gaza to help arm Hamas.

Thanks

David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Geert Akbar

• Full JTFer
    • My JTF video zootube channel
« Reply #39 on: March 29, 2009, 03:48:02 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

If you were to ever become PM of Israel, what would you do with the Arabs if Arab countries refused to take them in?
« Last Edit: March 29, 2009, 06:31:40 PM by Zbikowski »
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #40 on: March 29, 2009, 10:04:59 PM »
Why do some Jews wear those hats that look like black cowboy hats? Is it a requirement in the Talmud?