Author Topic: Click tool to make us more popular  (Read 616 times)

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
Click tool to make us more popular
« on: March 23, 2009, 02:56:27 PM »
More than one year go I created my Website. It was at that time not very popular. As we know we click on Websites or Videos which are popular (thousands of viewers). I searched for a tool which click million times on my website. I found a tool. It's called "Click Master". It's in German language but I think it's not that big problem because there is actually no difference between "click" and "klick".  ;D
The tool is really easy to use. On the screen you can see "Datei laden" (which is not important, you can upload websites URLs from your files), "Start" (I think it's clearly), "Abbrechen" means "cancel".

Now there are fields to type in. "Ziel" is the URL. (Ziel = goal). Just type the URL in this field. There is also an example.
"Klicks" means clicks. You have to type the number of clicks you want to hit the chosen website. For example 1000000. You can type every number in it.
"Interval" is already english. Here you type for example "1" for 1 second 1 click. You can also type 3. 1 click in 3 seconds. I always chose 1 second. 1 second 1 click. So you have in 1 Minute 60 clicks. Now imagine if you run the Programm hours!

"Nutze Proxy-Server" means Use Proxy server.
"Schließen" means "close". 

Here is the download link. It's uploaded on Rapidshare. The download link is only for 10 downloads. If someone want the programm and can't download it then you can contact me! Send me a PM or comment here in this topic. You can also add me in ICQ or MSN.

http://rapidshare.com/files/212673364/clickMaster.CAB.html

Moshe92

Re: Click tool to make us more popular
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2009, 07:53:37 PM »
It is not working for me. When I click on the icon for the program, it says, "a file is missing or invalid."

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2009, 06:19:11 AM »
It is not working for me. When I click on the icon for the program, it says, "a file is missing or invalid."

You don't have to install the tool. Just click on the icon which looks like a mouse.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2009, 06:23:59 AM »

You don't have to install the tool. Just click on the icon which looks like a mouse.
CBPTH  i see no mouse, thats a good idea by proxy :)
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2009, 06:28:02 AM »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2009, 06:33:26 AM »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2009, 06:43:14 AM »
First you have a WINrar document. You have to unzip the file. You have to mark all files.

Now you have a new file. 

Now you only have to click on "click Master"