Author Topic: Israel military condemns anti-Palestinian T-shirts  (Read 7479 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Israel military condemns anti-Palestinian T-shirts
« Reply #50 on: March 24, 2009, 08:12:27 PM »
Spectator, are you a Kahanist?

It's a yes or no question.

No Kahanist would seriously call any Islamonazis "innocent".

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #51 on: March 24, 2009, 08:16:02 PM »
I support the shirts for three reasons:

1--they say exactly what the Biblical answer is to Amalek
2--they really [censored] the Bolsheviks of Israel
3--if they become popular enough, they can influence Israeli culture for the best

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #52 on: March 24, 2009, 08:17:59 PM »
In a war like this where public opinion will obviously be against Israel and the Jews it is best to do the job without saying anything inciteful.

And why should Jews care what the goyim think, especially Nazi goyim?

The animals who attack Israel verbally should be in the crosshairs too, not placated by the good guys.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #53 on: March 24, 2009, 08:20:23 PM »
the death of children and other innocents
Are you freakin' kidding me? "Innocents"? The only Arabs that are "innocent" are just-fertilized Arab zygotes. Please. These are the ghouls that dance in the streets and pass out candy when a Jew is blown to bits, and have parties in the town squares of Iraq when dying U.S./British soldiers are dragged through the streets, tied to poles, and burned alive.

I am being a moderate when I say these devil-spawn should be shot. If it were up to me they'd die a lot more painfully, while their parents watch.

I am in full agreement with you on this matter. Some people seem to forget just exactly what Islam and the muslims are all about. Muslims are programmed killing machines compliments of Islam. If muslims are not eradicated, the rest of the world will be eradicated. Muslims are picking up where Hitler left off, why can't some people see this?  

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #54 on: March 24, 2009, 08:27:14 PM »
In a war like this where public opinion will obviously be against Israel and the Jews it is best to do the job without saying anything inciteful.

And why should Jews care what the goyim think, especially Nazi goyim?

The animals who attack Israel verbally should be in the crosshairs too, not placated by the good guys.
I agree muman the less said the better.  Sometimes the PR war is more important then the actual thing. Tee shirts what a laugh................
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #55 on: March 24, 2009, 09:03:41 PM »
cjd, the world doesn't respect a PR war, but Jewish force. That's the only thing it will ever respect, just like it's the only thing the Muzzie pigs will ever respect.

Moshe92

« Reply #56 on: March 24, 2009, 09:06:43 PM »
I didn't see all of the shirts, but I don't have any problem with the shirt that shows an Arab child with a gun and says, "יותר קטן, יותר קשה " which means, "the smaller, the harder." One thing that makes Arabs in Israel dangerous is that they are willing to sacrafice their children to kill Jews. They sometimes strap bombs to their children in order to kill Jews.

Offline Daleksfearme

• Pro JTFer
  • What is, What was, What could be. thats what I see
« Reply #57 on: March 24, 2009, 09:08:01 PM »
If it were up to me they'd die a lot more painfully, while their parents watch.

We are not German or Muslim Nazis, Ustashe or some other beasts. We are the Jews, the People of G-d. Therefore we will not do so.

There is vast difference between the use of deadly force aganst an enemy that is willing to got to any lenght to kill you and your people, and torturing children to death. Nowhere in the Bible is this kind of action premited.

These children are not yet able to understand why things are good or evil and have the right to make an informed chioce. That is what free will is all about.
"You must not have looked in the new dictionary for the word Genocide, Because Right next to it is a picture of me with a capton that reads...over my dead body!"

The Doctor

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #58 on: March 24, 2009, 10:15:52 PM »
That's not true. As soon as anybody decides to do anything, they are exercising free will. We discipline our children for hitting others, throwing tantrums, stealing, not sharing, etc. constantly and these are very young children who technically "don't know better".

There is a whole order of magnitude of difference between a toddler who won't share his toys in the sandbox and one who cheers and celebrates when innocent human beings are tortured and killed. Amalek needs to have happen to it what it wishes on others, regardless of age.

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #59 on: March 24, 2009, 11:27:49 PM »
For those who are saying (cue Chaim Ben Pesach's impression of a liberal Bubbe)
"But what are they going to think?"
and are wringing their hands...

CRY ME A FRICKIN RIVER.

:'(  Boo hoo.

And CF, keep doing what you do best! :clap: :clap: :clap:
aka Someone Else

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #60 on: March 25, 2009, 02:00:39 AM »
I have already said what I think about the shirts.

It is not the mission of the Jewish people to kill all of our enemies. Our mission from Torah is to be a light to the nations by setting an example. Torah permits us to kill our enemies, no question about that. But if the Torah was written for many of those who recently have been commenting here, I am sure that Torah would sound more like the Koran than our holy Torah.

I fully support the war in Gaza and I had hoped it would have continued till the mission was accomplished. Nowhere in Torah are we commanded to rejoice in the war. Our Torah does not make war a glamorous or a sacred mission. The wars which were fought were won because of Divine providence, not because of a strong army or viscous curses. Our Jewish heritage teaches us that our strength is in unity and our protection is divine name of Hashem.

It is natural to become angry at the enemy and dehumanize him. I am also angry at the arabs in Israel who throw stones at citizens who march through town with Israeli flags. I do support a loyalty oath from arabs who live in Israel. I think that the lefties in Israel should also make an oath of allegiance. But I don't think that going in public wearing a shirt which the world will hold up and say "Look at what the 'chosen' people do to these poor people" and then it becomes a chillul hashem, and our providence is decreased.

Those who say they don't care about what the world thinks have a point. But the point is simply that it ultimately doesn't matter what the world thinks, it matters what Israel does. But the world will one day realize that Hashem rules the world, and his providence is with his children Israel. This is where we must try to show the world that our moral system is superior to their moral system {Or lack thereof}. We must be a nation which sets itself apart from the others and doesn't stoop to the level of demeaning any life. Jews must stand strong against enemies with a view towards peace.

So I will not join in the crowd of people who use their gift of speech to curse and demean. I choose to use my voice to bless and raise up. I have realized that my view towards blessing has benefited me and people around me are affected.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #61 on: March 25, 2009, 02:35:48 AM »
I wonder if we're being had with these t-shirts?  All the Jew haters constantly talk about Israel trying to kill children and they never have any evidence of deliberate targetting of civilians.  Israel goes out of its way to avoid killing civilians yet the Jew haters, self haters and Muzzies constantly perpetuate that lie.  This t-shirt seems like a stunt meant to either set up or satirize the Israeli military in an evil way.  Is this perhaps a Peace Now ploy?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #62 on: March 25, 2009, 03:11:28 AM »
I wonder if we're being had with these t-shirts?  All the Jew haters constantly talk about Israel trying to kill children and they never have any evidence of deliberate targetting of civilians.  Israel goes out of its way to avoid killing civilians yet the Jew haters, self haters and Muzzies constantly perpetuate that lie.  This t-shirt seems like a stunt meant to either set up or satirize the Israeli military in an evil way.  Is this perhaps a Peace Now ploy?

That is a possibility... The leftist media will exaggerate or distort things...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #63 on: March 25, 2009, 03:15:00 AM »

That is a possibility... The leftist media will exaggerate or distort things...

Pretending to be right wing is a ploy of the far left.  Look at all those "undercover in the Christian coalition" stunts they pull.... or Michael Moore's stunts. I think Michael Savage is pulling one off on everyone too. 

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #64 on: March 25, 2009, 06:05:49 AM »
We an enemy shouldn't be as trivial as squashing a bug. The message of the shirts basically depreciate the value of human life. We are only allowed to kill as a last resort, and in order to save innocent life.