Author Topic: 'Will India Destroy the United States?'  (Read 3692 times)

Offline azrom

• Senior JTFer
'Will India Destroy the United States?'
« on: December 30, 2006, 05:24:48 PM »
'Will India Destroy the United States?'

By Guest: Simon Jones on Dec 30, 06

The title to this article may sound extreme.  You be the judge.  After responding recently to articles about the Indian invasion of America, I was finally encouraged to write an article about my experiences in the high-tech industry.  Because of severance agreements, the names of my former company and former coworkers have been changed.

I am a computer programmer, and have been for 15 years.  I worked for a company TechnoDataCode in California for 6 years, and I was the director of one of the R&D projects. 

About a year ago, most of the other American employees and I were fired and replaced with people from India on H-1B and L-1 visas.  The people from India were making only a fraction of what we Americans were making.  I was making $110K a year; my replacement, $37K.  The people under me were making about $75K; their replacements, about $29K. 

To keep my severance pay, I was required to stay on for an additional six months (after the other Americans were fired) to train the replacements.  This was probably the most humiliating experience of my life.

What I describe above is happening now every day.  Many of my friends in high-tech have also recently been fired, and are being replaced with cheap imported labor from India or China.  Microsoft says there is a “high-tech shortage,” which is a lie.  Almost every American programmer I know is now unemployed and has been replaced by a cheap import.  There is not a “shortage.” Big business only wants more cheap labor.

But the story only gets better....

You would think that the Indians would be appreciative of being allowed to work in the United States, but this was very far from the case.  Most of their conversations involved extreme hatred of America, Americans, and anyone of European descent.

Here are some examples of their daily conversations:

* Indians are the real “Aryans.” The Human Genome Project shows that Indians are closely related to Africans.  Thus Indians and Africans are the real “Aryans.”

* All people of European descent (i.e. all whites) must be exterminated

* Blond hair and blue eyes are inferior traits.  By the year 2090, all people with blond hair and blue eyes will either be bred or executed out of existence.

* One day India will invade and take over.  It is India’s destiny to rule over whites.

* Christianity is a disease that can only be cured with a bullet

Although most of the Indians were Hindu, a few were Muslim, and they were quite openly fond of Bin Laden.  The Hindus, however, seemed to hate white Americans just as much as if not more than the Muslims.  On this they could agree.

And then there is the story about Praveen.

Praveen, a Hindu from Northern India, was often very “touchy” with me and the other Americans.  He was always shaking our hands and patting us on the backs. I noticed too that after touching me he often left “red marks” on my clothes, and on others’ clothes. 

There was also a break room that only a few Americans frequented.  (Indians never visited it.) And Praveen was always in there tampering with the coffee machine.

After seeing him one day pricking himself with a safety pin to make himself bleed, it all came together.  He was trying to transmit his blood to others - either by direct contact or by putting it in the coffee machine.

Come to find out, he was HIV+ and was trying to transmit it to the Americans. 

Praveen went back to India shortly after that, so no criminal action was able to be taken.  But a few of the other Indians did transmit HIV to a couple of the American women - and seemed very proud of it.

Management of the company was informed of this, but they did very little to look into it.  When I told our CEO that I suspected that the Indians were spreading HIV around the workers, he called me a “racist” and told me to be quiet.

I’m sure he was aware of what was going on - but simply did not care.  Cheap labor is cheap labor, that that is the bottom line for big business.

The only loyalty of big business is profit, and they could care less about American workers, American values, or the well-being of the United States.

And what about the future of America?

Are we going to auction off every American job to low-paid imports until there are no good American jobs left?  Are we going to let third-world hordes take over our high-tech sector until not a single American is left in any important position?

The only effective and patriotic way to stop this is by massive deportations of all the cheap labor from India and China.  Otherwise, with the help of big business, we are well on our way to becoming a third-world country.

http://newsbyus.com/more.php?id=6565_0_1_0_M
"Negroes are a form of animal and it is against the will of God and nature to mate with such creatures. It is specifically forbidden in the Holy Bible. The Negro is still in the ape stage, actually a higher form of gorilla. They are retarded, 200,000 years behind the white race. They suffer from sickle-cell trait, a hereditary racial characteristic of negroes, and is found in no other race - Negroes have diseased blood". - Prof. Charles Carroll

shimonchaim

Re: 'Will India Destroy the United States?'
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2006, 06:01:20 PM »
we have so many people to worry about for ex. muslims evil blacks hispanice i dont  think indians fall into that catogory p.s. all the indian people i know are respectable people
« Last Edit: December 30, 2006, 10:13:14 PM by shimonchaim »

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2006, 06:48:22 PM »
I will say that you make some very good points.  From what I have seen here in Canada, the Indians are very much like the Chinese in that they keep very quiet and grow like cancer.  I do not say this because of racism or hatred but the Asians, the majority of Asians, here in Vancouver, Montreal, Toronto and Calgary have not "assimilated" into "Canadian" Christian society but keep their tongue, including street signs etc. and have no intention of respecting Canadian way of life.  Now this doesn't mean all.

To be quite truthful, because they are Hindu (which actually sided with the Nazi's during the 1940's) have no cultural likeness with Christian society.  As a matter of fact nazism and Theosophy have much in common with Hinduism.  Like Meir Kahane states quite clearly in his book "They Must Go!" it is only natural that like peoples or peoples of common cultures, faiths, race etc. feel comfortable and are more productive in their own environment...

My conclusion being that all of this "multiculturalism"/"diversity" garbage is to undermine Christianity and the Judeo-Christian Culture by promoting everyone elses as ones to be learned, tolerated, admired, repsected and the like.  The answer is: "They Must Go!".  Not racial but cultural.  I don't trust the Chinese Communists, or any Communists for that matter, nor do I trust Muslims, Shvartzas, Nazis or mass populations of non-appreciative "guests".
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline azrom

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2006, 07:09:45 PM »
no offence but them being "kind" does not mean anything.
"Negroes are a form of animal and it is against the will of God and nature to mate with such creatures. It is specifically forbidden in the Holy Bible. The Negro is still in the ape stage, actually a higher form of gorilla. They are retarded, 200,000 years behind the white race. They suffer from sickle-cell trait, a hereditary racial characteristic of negroes, and is found in no other race - Negroes have diseased blood". - Prof. Charles Carroll

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2006, 12:03:24 PM »
There are a great many jobs given to indians. I work in the engineering field and I see a lot of Autocad drafting, rendering and visualization work being either farmed out to india, or just hiring indians that will do the work for one third less pay. The reason they can work for so less is that they can live 4 or 5 families per apartment, it doesn't bother them. For our posters that live in NYC especially Queens will see that the city has given up on the enforcement on illegal rentings and conversions. In Flushing, you have a tremendous number of chinese living in conversions, the hispanics in Farmingdale Long Island has made living almost unbearable. We only have the people we elected to blame.

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2006, 12:50:00 PM »
Hello Friends,

I am from India.  In the year 2000 I came to America for job.  But I am a Christian who read about Rabbi Kahane in the late 80's in a Zionist Christian magazine ( in my language) in India.  Rabbi Kahane was the only Jewish leader that I respected at that time and I found his message to be the closest to the message of the Bible.  In 2000 a poster had posted 3 Kahanite organization website links in the Jerusalem Post and after reviewing all of them I have chosen JTF and consider Chaim Ben Pesach as the true successor of Rabbi Kahane.

Even though I am an Indian I am concerned about the influx of Asians into this great country.  I think that is going to undermine the cultural stability of America.  In my opinion America is being destroyed by the democratic party, high divorce rate, fag marriage, abortion and other forms of sexual perversions.

Recently I was talking to 2 white women who are my colleagues and warned them about Yoga.  The Yoga that is presented in the West is the beautified version and it is presented as a form of a physical exercise. But I and other Indian Christians living in America know that is not the case.  Contrary to the popular notion that Hinduism is not a missionary religion like Christianity, the manifesto of the militant Hindu organizations state that Yoga is the best way to propagate Hinduism in America to conquer America for Hinduism.  In India in certain states we Christians do not have the freedom of religion and we are persecuted.  Here they enjoy infinite freedom.

Even the nuclear deal that the wacko President Bush signed with India is anti-American.  It is another republican sell out.

India is a close friend of Iran and our Indian leaders resent the execution of Saddam Hussein.

Americans are addicted to sports and materialism.  They watch football, superbowl, baseball, basket ball etc. but spend little time in reading their Bibles.  We read in the book of Judges in the Bible whenever Israel abandoned their G-d, they were plundered by their enemies.  The same thing is happening in America today.  Indians who are in the IT industry, medical profession and in other fields largely finance the growth of Hindu religion in America.

Indians hate Americans (whites) for who they are and they are jealous about the super power status of this great country.

Indians are not as bad as blacks and muslims but still their culture is not compatible with the Judeo-Christian culture of the West.
The Indian new agers are lesser of the other evils.

The only way to take back America is American Christians and Jews should repent, pray and fast before the G-d of the Bible to get His mercy and grace.  That is the only way.  Otherwise it will be too late.

I and many of my Christian Indian friends do assimilate with the American culture and love this country deeply. We are proud of the Judeo-Christian heritage of America.

Bad enough America has the ACLU and the liberal morons  committed to destroy this great country.  On top of that this pagan invasion is also destroying America.

« Last Edit: December 31, 2006, 12:56:36 PM by Christian Zionist »
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2006, 02:03:30 PM »
After seeing him one day pricking himself with a safety pin to make himself bleed, it all came together.  He was trying to transmit his blood to others - either by direct contact or by putting it in the coffee machine.

Come to find out, he was HIV+ and was trying to transmit it to the Americans.

Praveen went back to India shortly after that, so no criminal action was able to be taken.  But a few of the other Indians did transmit HIV to a couple of the American women - and seemed very proud of it.

Here we go again.   ::)  Miscegenation is always cropping up somehow.

I'll bet those American slappers didn't get HIV from their cups of coffee.  They got HIV from being slappers for melanin-enhanced males.  They have only themselves to blame.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2006, 05:47:52 PM »
Christian Zionist, you are 100% correct and I am very happy for you to bring that to my attention.  I read about that in Hannah Newman's "The Rainbow Swastika".  As a matter of fact, I remember her giving many examples of how "Jewish" organizations are using yoga in Israel to attack Orthodox Jewry who are benighted to what you said comparable to the "Christian" organizations are using Yoga in the United States to attack Christianity.

Thank you for bringing that up.  It is very important people know and understand that.  Perhaps you might open a separate link and give your opinions on how Hinduism and comparable Gnostic faths are being promulgated onto the unknowledged masses....christians and Jews.  Very good post brother.... very good... :)
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline azrom

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2007, 02:23:00 PM »
I never understood the sports thing. I do not see how people can become so excited over a [censored] bouncing a ball and cheer like some sorta primitive pagans.

Offline Mizrachi Jew

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2007, 02:26:18 PM »
I think this is from Afrocentric source lol, most Indians i have met hate Blacks, and also they do belive that their Aryan ancestors were actually Whites

Offline Mizrachi Jew

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2007, 02:27:39 PM »
Also the Human genome showed that Northern Indians are racialy Caucasiod and related to Caucasiod peoples. While Southern Indians are mixture of Australiods-Caucasiods thus this breaks this Afrocentric myths lol.