Poll

How did Nellie the Weasel survive the Shoah?

He was part of the infamous Kastner/Teitelbaum train
3 (50%)
He got forged papers to prove that he was a Gentile Aryan
0 (0%)
He was a Judenrat concentration-camp kapo
0 (0%)
He made some other kind of deal with the Nazis
1 (16.7%)
Other
2 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Nellie the Weasel (ys"vz) Poll  (Read 2437 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Nellie the Weasel (ys"vz) Poll
« on: March 24, 2009, 10:35:15 PM »
On this tenth anniversary day of Bill Amaleklinton (yimach schmo vezichro, may his lungs and intestine soon rot from systemic gangrene)'s genocidal blitzkrieg against heroic and longsuffering Serbia (may Hashem avenge her blood), I have decided to make a poll about one of the world's most evil Judenrat hogs, Nellie the Weasel (may he flash-fry in a vat of liquefied bauxite for all eternity), especially considering Chaim discussed this vile, satanic fiend in this week's Ask JTF.

I want to know if I'm the only person who wonders whether this human bacteria (to use a pet term of Chaim's for this ghastly specimen back from the old "Ten Life-Or-Death News Stories For This Week" format of jtf.org) made, literally, a deal with the devil in order to survive the Holocaust. I mean--he does EVERYTHING in his power to work for a second Shoah today, against Israel, as well as the one that already happened against the Serbs. He wants to commit genocide in order to defend and support Bosnian and Albanian Muslim Nazi SS members, was tickled to death at 80,000 Muslim Nazi butchers being allowed to make "aliyah" during Oslo, and doesn't want to hurt the poor, poor Fakestinians. Did he promise Adolf Hitler (ys"vz) that he would forever after work for the extermination of the Jewish people in exchange for being allowed to live?

Somebody, please give me your thoughts on this walking, talking cockroach.

Chaimfan

PS: I'm sure this walking corpse also supports the Jew-butchering Pakistani and Tamil Muslim Nazi demons of South Asia too, such as the monsters that tortured HaRav Holtzberg and his wife to death.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2009, 10:44:03 PM by C.F. »

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Nellie the Weasel (ys"vz) Poll
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2009, 10:46:55 PM »
Yeah I will never forget when I saw this kappo animal hugging and kissing the evil shvartza Oprah Winfrew with whom he took a trip to germany to embarrass the jews who were killed. This kappo was beggin day and night for bill clinton to bomb the heroic serbs. Yimach shmo to him is right.
I am urinating on a Koran.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2009, 10:47:13 PM »
If I were the State Department, I'd check to see if this filthy animal stood guard at Dachau or Bergen-Belsen while babies were being incinerated.  >:(

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2009, 10:48:25 PM »
Yeah I will never forget when I saw this kappo animal hugging and kissing the evil shvartza Oprah Winfrew with whom he took a trip to germany to embarrass the jews who were killed. This kappo was beggin day and night for bill clinton to bomb the heroic serbs. Yimach shmo to him is right.
I seriously suspect he was a guard at a crematorium. What do you think DownwithIslam?

I know Chaim would share my hunch.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2009, 12:15:35 AM »
I cannot understand why this kappo wanted the serbs destroyed so badly. What the hell was this animal thinking? What an embarrassment to the jewish people.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2009, 12:50:04 AM »
In 1991, black Jew-hating Mayor David Dinkins ordered the police to allow rampaging black mobs to attack innocent Jews in the Crown Heights section of Brooklyn. A black Nazi mob shouting "Kill the Jews!" attacked rabbinical student Yankel Rosenbaum, stabbing him to death. Dinkins, Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton said that we should "understand the black rage".

When Dinkins' Nazi policies were condemned by Rudy Giuliani, Al D'Amato and other Gentile politicians, the Jewish leaders announced that they continued to support Dinkins!

One of the Jewish leaders who supported Dinkins even after he caused the murder of Yankel Rosenbaum was Elie the Weasel.

On another occasion, Elie the Weasel explained how he learned to be a self-hating worm from his cowardly parents. Elie the Weasel explained that his parents felt that the Warsaw Ghetto uprising against the German Nazis was initiated by "troublemakers". Jews who finally fought back rather than passively allowing themselves to be shoved into ovens and gas chambers were "troublemakers".

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2009, 01:33:56 AM »
In 1991, black Jew-hating Mayor David Dinkins ordered the police to allow rampaging black mobs to attack innocent Jews in the Crown Heights section of Brooklyn. A black Nazi mob shouting "Kill the Jews!" attacked rabbinical student Yankel Rosenbaum, stabbing him to death. Dinkins, Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton said that we should "understand the black rage".

When Dinkins' Nazi policies were condemned by Rudy Giuliani, Al D'Amato and other Gentile politicians, the Jewish leaders announced that they continued to support Dinkins!

One of the Jewish leaders who supported Dinkins even after he caused the murder of Yankel Rosenbaum was Elie the Weasel.

On another occasion, Elie the Weasel explained how he learned to be a self-hating worm from his cowardly parents. Elie the Weasel explained that his parents felt that the Warsaw Ghetto uprising against the German Nazis was initiated by "troublemakers". Jews who finally fought back rather than passively allowing themselves to be shoved into ovens and gas chambers were "troublemakers".
Chaim, it pains me so much that the young Lubavitcher rabbi and his wife were killed in Mumbai when a rodent like elie the weasel lives a long healthy life with lots of money. I would love to see this animal suffer a miserable death.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2009, 02:28:04 AM »

I could never be this self hating and support an animal like David Stinkens who enjoys seeing Jews killed. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2009, 02:43:09 AM »

Maybe I'm thinking of the wrong situation but didn't a black jury acquit the black killer of Yankel Rosenbaum? Maybe I'm thinking of the Nosair trial but either way Dinkins was a monstrous and evil fiend who will represent the future black leaders we will get after all the white companies and politicians propt up an otherwise failing Obama as a positive example of black leadership.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2009, 03:12:38 AM »
There's no question that David Dinkins was a horrible Mayor and an evil individual.      In addition to his actions that contributed to the murder of Yankel Rosenbaum,   Dinkins also used NYC funds to pay for a drug dealers funeral after he was shot dead by police in the Washington Heights section of upper Manhattan.    I believe Dinkins also visited with the drug dealers family.      Thankfully,   this beast was voted out of office after one term.    We can only be so fortunate with Barack Hussein Obama being one and done.   
« Last Edit: March 25, 2009, 03:23:48 AM by eb22 »
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2009, 07:27:08 AM »
CF comparing the Kosovo war to "genocidal blitzkrieg" is crossing the line. Suggesting that Ellie Wiesel made a deal with Hitler is also crossing the line and is a liable.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2009, 12:39:23 PM »
Why the Jewish people have not risen up and dismembered this kapo traitor is not something I can answer.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2009, 01:12:23 PM »
other: just got lucky
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2009, 01:54:47 PM »
Where is the proof of his collaboration with nazi beasts?
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Online Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2009, 02:09:43 PM »
I would hold off on accusing Wiesel of collaborating with the Nazis.  There's no proof of that.