Author Topic: Blacks Are Not Inferior Just Crazy As Hell  (Read 672 times)

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Blacks Are Not Inferior Just Crazy As Hell
« on: March 25, 2009, 10:15:51 PM »
The Hon. James David Manning, PhD explains that black people should not be viewed as inferior just problematic.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Blacks Are Not Inferior Just Crazy As Hell
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2009, 10:38:50 PM »

I'm okay with blacks, people are born what they are, no problem, and I've known some lovely black people.

That said,

I do have a major problem with getto-a*s criminal n**gers, no nice way to put it; Decent black people are 100% on board with that opinion as well.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2009, 10:49:48 PM »

I'm okay with blacks, people are born what they are, no problem, and I've known some lovely black people.

That said,

I do have a major problem with getto-a*s criminal n**gers, no nice way to put it; Decent black people are 100% on board with that opinion as well.

That's what I've found also.  There is a large segment of the black community (of which Obama is a part) that shouts racism and oppression on the one hand and agrandizes itself on the other.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2009, 11:12:46 PM »
unfortunately many black people have angst due to the way they were brought to feel inferior and therefore follow what the majority of other blacks do (which are terrible behavior and terrible culture).
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2009, 12:21:33 AM »
i think another poster said it eloquently.....

Who cares if its from their genes or their culture!!!! Either way, it doesn't change the fact they behave the way they do.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2009, 12:55:11 AM »

I've been having it out viciously with Islamic nazi's on Youtube all day, compared to them, American blacks are absolutely lovely, I can't be mad at them today.   :::D
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.