Author Topic: conference: "Is it 1938 again?"  (Read 2395 times)

Offline Madeline

• Full JTFer
conference: "Is it 1938 again?"
« on: April 17, 2007, 04:26:54 PM »
Hello All,  There will be a conference on world Jewry at Queens College called "Is It 1938 Again?" April 22 & 23.  You can check it out at
 http://qcpages.qc.edu/Jewish_Studies/isitdetails.html or just type "Is it 1938 again?" into your browser.  The topic is good but the planned speakers seem tepid.  It would be good to see some Kahanist thought represented there, and I'm hoping some people from Jewish Task Force will attend.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
Re: conference: "Is it 1938 again?"
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2007, 10:08:20 PM »
I went to Queen's college but I'm not going to this conference.  There are no Kahanist Rabbis over their so it is not worth listening to these speakers.   
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Madeline

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2007, 10:14:33 PM »
Even though the Kahanist presence was not invited, questions can be asked from the audience, or maybe literature given out, that brings in a Kahanist point of view.  That is my intention in going there.  I'm not afraid to speak up.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2007, 11:10:41 PM »
I can save you all time and money.

There's no need to attend.

The answer to the question is:

Yes!  It is 1938 again!

"Jew!"..."Get Moving!"..........Vladimir Jabotinsky