Author Topic: Old JTF Serbia/Croatia video gaining hits. You can help  (Read 2303 times)

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
Old JTF Serbia/Croatia video gaining hits. You can help
« on: March 29, 2009, 03:41:49 PM »
http://www.livevideo.com/video/B922217536EE4B9B803C871F1FD7D30E/questions-for-croats.aspx

I posted the video listed above to the livevideo.com site in November of 2007.  Back then we were experimenting with different video sites to see which one got JTF the most hits.  Since the start of 2009 this video has started to get lively comments. Very little activity in 2007 and 2008. SO I thought all of you might have something to add to it. Just click on the link and leave a comment.

Thanks

Offline Lamed

• Full JTFer
Re: Old JTF Serbia/Croatia video gaining hits. You can help
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2009, 08:28:02 PM »
Where can this along with other Chaim videos related to 'serb issue' be downloaded?
Much thanks!
If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, let my right hand forget her cunning.

Kosovo is Serbia

My objective - Free Kosovo from albanian muslim occupation & Defend the Holy Land

Offline george_jtf

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2009, 04:41:53 PM »
Thank you Chaim

Offline george_jtf

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2009, 04:50:45 PM »
I just read a comment on the video on LiveVideo.com about this video and these croats are just unbelivable. One croat (and a proud of the crime apparently) try to claim that they didn't kill million serbs, but rather only 150,000 serbs and jews eventhough even Holocaust Memorial accepted that number. Well, that's easily solved and here's how:
You get the number of serbs before and after WWII and see what the difference in the population number. 1 million serbs cannot just simply disappear...THE END.
See, that denial by these croatian sick mf can easily be resolved. Of course, knowing that then they can't prove their point, I guarantee you that they will try to get out of it by starting a different subject, but if they start that before you, simply say "first answer this question and then we move on to another".
As sarcastic as this might sound, it is also the best way to catch them in a lie.