Poll

What should the topic of my next program be?

Defending Jackie Mason's remarks against Obama
The Youth in America
The laws on Drugs
The spring Breakers going to Mexico
The insanity of Pop Culture

Author Topic: The topic of My Next Program (Poll)?  (Read 1446 times)

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
The topic of My Next Program (Poll)?
« on: March 29, 2009, 08:14:28 AM »
I just bought new software for my computer and am wondering what my next topic should be. I am at a crossroads. Thank you for Voting.

ProJewCatholic
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: The topic of My Next Program (Poll)?
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2009, 08:55:31 AM »
I am interested in the Youth of America. I wanna learn more about the Youth in Amerca. I know a lot about the youth here in Germany. And it's not the ideal youth.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2009, 09:55:24 AM »
I am interested in the Youth of America. I wanna learn more about the Youth in Amerca. I know a lot about the youth here in Germany. And it's not the ideal youth.
Trust me, our youth is horrific in the Northeast area.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2009, 09:57:40 AM »
Trust me, our youth is horrific in the Northeast area.

I am sure there are these black gangs who wanna be cool. Same here with the turks...

Moshe92

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2009, 11:34:58 AM »
youth in America

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2009, 07:37:20 PM »
Youth in America would be a good topic to discuss.       The Spring Breakers going to Mexico and the Insanity of Pop Culture topics can even be mentioned as part of the Youth in America video.     

PJC,   looking forward to any video that you put together.     Thanks for your continuing efforts.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2009, 08:04:15 PM »
Youth in america = act like a monkey.

What other nation has that acting like an animal?

One would think that with this type of behavior here
in other countries it might be cool to act like a lion or a wild bear.

Moshe92

« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2009, 08:08:35 PM »
I agree with eb22. You should talk about the youth in America, and you can mention drugs, pop culture, and spring break in Mexico since they all relate to America's youth.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2009, 09:49:12 PM »
Youth in America would be a good topic to discuss.       The Spring Breakers going to Mexico and the Insanity of Pop Culture topics can even be mentioned as part of the Youth in America video.     

PJC,   looking forward to any video that you put together.     Thanks for your continuing efforts.   

As subtopics? Great Idea.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2009, 10:17:57 PM »
How about the importance of faith in G-d?

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2009, 02:04:54 AM »

As subtopics? Great Idea.

Thanks.

What you can consider is making a video on the Youth of America,    highlighting a number of sub topics including Spring Breakers going to Mexico and the Insanity of Pop Culture.     Then later on if you have the time,    you can make one or more detailed separate videos on sub topics that relate to the Youth of America.     One additional sub topic that comes to mind is liberalism becoming the dominant force on College Campuses and even in High Schools.     In the case of the colleges,   it contributed heavily to Barack Hussein Obama ending up in the Oval Office.   
« Last Edit: March 30, 2009, 02:13:39 AM by eb22 »
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2009, 02:20:36 AM »

That's an excellent suggestion.   

Recently,  Zbikowski  uploaded a number of past JTF videos on his Zoo Tube account.    One of them was from 2007,   Is There A G-d?              I highly recommend this video.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2009, 06:04:37 AM »
Another great suggestion.