Author Topic: Look what Obammy wants to do NOW!  (Read 1782 times)

Offline JewishAmericanPatriot

• Pro JTFer
Look what Obammy wants to do NOW!
« on: March 16, 2009, 09:44:46 PM »
Obama wants to compel military heroes to pay medical care for their own service-connected injuries!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/usnw/20090316/pl_usnw/the_american_legion_strongly_opposed_to_president_s_plan_to_charge_wounded_heroes_for_treatment/print >:( >:( >:(

SCREW YOU OBONGO!!!!! We always KNEW you hated our men and women in uniform, now we KNOW!
JOIN THE ANTI-OBAMA RESISTANCE!

America's Last Stand: http://americaslaststand.angelfire.com

SAVAGE INGRATITUDE: http://www.savageingratitude.com

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Look what Obammy wants to do NOW!
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2009, 11:10:44 PM »
He has no respect for our troop's.  He even want's to kill them in fighting for Muslim Nazi pig's.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2009, 11:22:53 PM »
There was a thread posted about this in the General Discussion last week.

This new policy that Obama wants to enforce is another example of how inept he is as Commander in Chief.

His blatant disregard for the very troops that are protecting the soil that he is serving is astonishing.

My question when will his stupidity end?
When is going to realize that he and his administration are alienating different groups of constituents with every new policy he wants to enforce.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2009, 11:33:16 PM »
I think will going to have to elect a republican congress and senate that will oppose him at the earliest in 2010.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2009, 08:56:12 AM »
He is bad bad leroy brown.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2009, 09:23:20 AM »
This is nothing, compared to what's GOING to happen! He will accept enlistees into his OWN militia for his own purposes and then when he can't get enough to sign up voluntarily, he will DRAFT them. He will be our dictator, unlike we've ever seen before!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline pkmb70

• New JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2009, 02:05:12 PM »
There's nothing here in the US that doesn't say a coup is impossible. Sure, our soldiers "follow orders" like anyone else, but the difference between us and the rest of the world is that we are, well... better than virtually everyone else. We recognize OUR a-holes.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2009, 05:57:42 PM »
Osama better think for a moment if he really wants to turn the whole military against him.  Many of them are against him already, but if he thinks he's going to force veterans to pay for health care that is run like a communist system to begin with, he's got another thing coming.  Hopefully this will end with Hussein having a physical shoot-out with the Marines.

GMTA!      I thought of that myself.   If Hussien decides to use the Military against our own Countrymen, I doubt if they would obey his orders...if you think about it, our Military and Generals have the ultimate power, especially if our Citizens face eradication from their own Government.

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2009, 11:43:34 PM »
OK, he wants to give free health care to everyone except the military. One or more (forgot who) democrat said health care should be a right, I am sure "Obammy" agrees. However, for those who it indeed should be a right he wants to take it away. I just don't understand. If one of my employees got hurt on the job they would be covered, isn't being injured while on military duty at the very least considered a work related injury? This is as ridiculous as giving "tax breaks" to people who don't even pay taxes, simply get money like a reward for having as many children as possible that you cannot afford.

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2009, 12:58:44 AM »
One more post....

To be fair, lets look at priorities here....

$20.3 million for "Palestinians" relocation to the US for free, complete with food and housing.
$600 million for "green" golf carts and convert government fleets to hybrids
$1 billion for "Periodic Censuses and Programs" - is this so democrats can redraw the voting districts in their favor?
$650 million for Digital-to-Analog Converter Box Program - Can't people buy their own?
$2.4 billion carbon capture products (for coal) while doing away with nuclear energy which is clean, cost effective, realistic, doesn't depend on any other country ie. middle east, produces significant amount of energy and we already have many sites that could be functioning rather easily
$4.19 billion for ACORN and other bogus “community organizing” groups….  for nation wide voter fraud
$160 million for AmeriCorps(e) known for channeling tax dollars to liberal advocacy groups and activities that conservative groups find morally questionable, such as sex-education training and "self-esteem" enhancement projects.
$2 billion for “other activities”
$50 million for NEA, maybe we can get some more brilliant contributions to society such as the $15,000 "Piss Christ" we got in 1989. A photo of a crucifix submerged in the "artist's" urine.
$79 billion for State Fiscal Stabilization Fund - This is to bail out fiscally irresponsible states IOW states ran by liberals

This doesn't even come close to all the pork.... but isn't each and every one of these expenditures more important than providing medical treatment for those dreadful baby killers and imperialist who have no one but themselves to blame for their misfortune.   <----------sarcasm

Offline Ichabod

• New JTFer
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2009, 09:53:27 AM »
It seems stupid for him to make a proposal like that, but he did. Obama feels very confident that he won’t be held accountable for this.  Like always, he is not being held accountable, because the news on this is scant. When I heard this news, I went out and bought a new firearm. Obama inspires me to buy firearms and ammo.

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2009, 11:26:47 AM »
Everyday that passes, I detest this pathetic inept President more and more.

Some days, it is more and more difficult for me to surf the web, check forums, and watch the news, because I literally feel as if I am losing my mind.

All this crazy news and Obama's idiotic behavior causes me stress and depression.

When Shabbat comes, it helps me to relax and refocus.
Otherwise, I would end up in the loony bin.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2009, 11:52:06 AM »
Come on, is it really THAT surprising??

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2009, 03:21:49 PM »
Everyday that passes, I detest this pathetic inept President more and more.

Some days, it is more and more difficult for me to surf the web, check forums, and watch the news, because I literally feel as if I am losing my mind.

All this crazy news and Obama's idiotic behavior causes me stress and depression.

When Shabbat comes, it helps me to relax and refocus.
Otherwise, I would end up in the loony bin.

Maybe you need to come up with a hobby or something to keep you from being stressed and depressed. 

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2009, 08:17:18 AM »
Anyone who has served and risked their life for this country should be bowed to everytime they walk the streets. Obama is just a gloryfied Jesse Jackson/ Al Sharpton.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2009, 09:46:02 PM »
Chad,

Thanks for the suggestion.  I appreciate your thoughtfulness.
I do have a lot of activities and/or hobbies to occupy my time and mind.

The problem is more deeply rooted than me finding something to occupy my mind.
Unfortunately, Obama and his administration are affecting Americans on so many levels of our daily lives.

Everywhere you turn, you run into another moronic policy or idea that Obama has a hand in doing or creating.
Take for example, Muslims trying to declare jihad against the world, Islam creeping into every city in America, the stock market, real estate, foreign policy, healthcare for vets, abortion rights, Obama wanting a civilian army, stem cell research, stimulus packages, pledges of 900 million to residents/terrorists of Gaza, Obama's denial about the war on terrorism, fraudulent activities of Acorn, and last but not least, all the inept cabinet appointees of Obama; these are examples of what things that you can run into at any point of your day, even a blind man can not avoid all this garbage that our country is going through, as well as the world.

I will continue doing my job, persuing my hobbies, taking part in activities that I enjoy, and every chance that I get to stand up for whatever cause I believe in, I will continue to do so.
Inevitably, there will be times I get depressed, angry, sad, hurt, irritated, and outraged.

I will continue forward in my life doing all the things that I normally do, no matter how it makes me feel; but I will continue to be aware of what is going on in our world.
The only change I will make is to take a breather when I feel overwhelmed, take a couple of moments to reflect upon myself and be thankful for the people in my life and all the blessings that I have.