Author Topic: Can anyone translate from French?  (Read 600 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Can anyone translate from French?
« on: March 30, 2009, 08:14:04 AM »
I have bought before a few years lots of volumes of the magazine "Marchés tropicaux et méditerranéens" bound.

Now I want to sell it and want to write a short description of the content in an abstract form.

I think it is mainly an economy magazine about african issues.

But it is also political?

Knows anybody about it?

I have scanned the index and impressum of one of the magazines in one of the volumes:

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Can anyone translate from French?
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2009, 03:23:42 PM »
If you speak French, please look short into it.  :suave:

P.S.:

If I get a short but meaningful summary about Marches Tropicaux I will donate 25 $ to JTF.  :)
« Last Edit: March 30, 2009, 05:57:07 PM by Pheasant »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2009, 02:08:09 AM »
Pheasant, my mother is very good in French, I can see if she can translate it.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2009, 03:34:54 AM »
Pheasant, my mother is very good in French, I can see if she can translate it.

Thank you. Actually she doesn't need to translate everything. It is enough to write a very short summary, like in a lexicon about this magazine.

:)