Author Topic: Islam in the American Classrooms  (Read 4022 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Islam in the American Classrooms
« on: April 02, 2009, 12:33:09 AM »
How Islam is portrayed in American classrooms: 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Islam in the American Classrooms
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2009, 09:39:37 AM »
They brainwash the kids with this propaganda books. I hate it!  >:(

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2009, 04:39:24 PM »
This is one of the reasons my mom home schools the grandchildren. Not to mention the fact that they test at 2-3 grade levels higher than if they were in public schools.

I read somewhere a while back that Saudi Arabia was purchasing textbooks for US schools that portrayed Islam on a positive level. To present it as a normal mainstream religion and desensitize children.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2009, 01:52:27 AM »
This is one of the reasons my mom home schools the grandchildren. Not to mention the fact that they test at 2-3 grade levels higher than if they were in public schools.

I read somewhere a while back that Saudi Arabia was purchasing textbooks for US schools that portrayed Islam on a positive level. To present it as a normal mainstream religion and desensitize children.

I agree with your mom homeschooling the grandchildren.  I think the US public school are absolutely horrific.  Especially if you live in the inner city or the south. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2009, 02:46:20 AM »
Yet another example of political correctness.      Apparently,  the U.S.  has learned nothing from the extensive damage Islam is causing in Europe.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2009, 08:39:22 AM »
In Germany there is no lesson Islam. Until yet. At my old schoole there was only a class for catholics and protestant christians. The rest (Jews, Muslims, Atheists) were all in a other classroom. But turkish politicains wanna have an Islamic lesson for muslim kids

Offline ebode

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2009, 03:21:20 AM »
Maybe we should pettition to have the Inquisition removed from textbooks, because then Christians could be viewed in a positive light.  I'm moving to Canada...
"History may not repeat itself, but it sure does rhyme"
-Mark Twain(?)

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2009, 05:04:50 PM »
In Germany there is no lesson Islam. Until yet. At my old schoole there was only a class for catholics and protestant christians. The rest (Jews, Muslims, Atheists) were all in a other classroom. But turkish politicains wanna have an Islamic lesson for muslim kids

You are dearly wrong! Many federal states introduced islam lessons already!  >:(

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2009, 06:01:38 PM »

You are dearly wrong! Many federal states introduced islam lessons already!  >:(

Indeed.  :o
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline george_jtf

• Full JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2009, 05:21:51 PM »
How long will it take before these $$$$$ hungry world leaders realize that kissing up to muslims only promotes Sharia Law? Perhaps when 6 year old muslim kids become suicide bombers while they are still 6 years old. So sad and stupid.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2009, 04:36:37 AM »
Well, I saw a lesson about German Islam lessons. The teacher was a westernized Turkish lady. She asked if Geert Wilders deserved to die for his Film Fitna. Almsots ALL youngsters said that yes he deserves death because he offended the prophet. Then she asked "would YOU kill him if you had the chance to do so?" Again many boys said yes, the others said "there is no need for me to kill anyone I always hope that others do such things for me!" Afterwards the retarded reporter and the blind teacher said "they say such things when they are angry in that moment. But they are as peaceful as Islam and they would never do such a thing!" Is it closing their eyes or is it promoting Pisslam!?  >:(

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2009, 04:50:12 AM »
Well, I saw a lesson about German Islam lessons. The teacher was a westernized Turkish lady. She asked if Geert Wilders deserved to die for his Film Fitna. Almsots ALL youngsters said that yes he deserves death because he offended the prophet. Then she asked "would YOU kill him if you had the chance to do so?" Again many boys said yes, the others said "there is no need for me to kill anyone I always hope that others do such things for me!" Afterwards the retarded reporter and the blind teacher said "they say such things when they are angry in that moment. But they are as peaceful as Islam and they would never do such a thing!" Is it closing their eyes or is it promoting Pisslam!?  >:(

I have seen it. It is a shame.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2009, 05:05:46 AM »

I have seen it. It is a shame.

A shame, highly dangerous and at the same time hilarious! Soft-spined government...  >:(