Author Topic: Quranimal in BKLYN obsessed with young beauty butchers her  (Read 1057 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Quranimal in BKLYN obsessed with young beauty butchers her
« on: April 28, 2009, 09:10:48 AM »
http://www.nypost.com/seven/04282009/news/regionalnews/smitten_cabbie_cut_up_beauty_166540.htm   

SMITTEN CABBIE 'CUT UP' BEAUTY

* Comments: 30
    * Read Comments
    * Leave a Comment

By JOHN DOYLE and JAMIE SCHRAM
SLAY HORROR: Tears flow yesterday (left) for butchered Brooklyn beauty Jessica Giudici (right).
SLAY HORROR: Tears flow yesterday (left) for butchered Brooklyn beauty Jessica Giudici (right).

Last updated: 8:59 am
April 28, 2009
Posted: 1:16 am
April 28, 2009

A demented Brooklyn livery cabdriver who obsessively fantasized about a beautiful woman in his neighborhood called 911 and told cops, "I killed her. Go inside," police said yesterday.

Cops then found Almuwallad Saleh sitting on the front stoop of his Coney Island building Sunday night before they entered his apartment -- and found the dismembered body of Jessica Giudici, 27, stuffed into four heavy-duty plastic bags, cops said.

One bag held her torso; a second her arms, legs and one eye. A third contained her thighs. Her head was in the fourth bag. Her face and mouth were carved up, police said.

Saleh, 53, "was angry that she was seeing another man," a law-enforcement source said.

Relatives and friends said that Giudici had never had a romantic relationship with Saleh -- and that she lived with her longtime boyfriend.

Her family and friends knew the cabdriver had been smitten with Giudici for about two years and said she called him when she needed a cab. Friends said he gave them a discount on rides because he liked her.

"We trusted him," said her best friend Michelle Cooper, 29. "He came to my baby shower. He knew he couldn't have her.

"He used to say, 'I love her. I'm going to marry her.' We took it as a joke. We didn't think it was serious. We couldn't understand what he was saying half the time so we would brush him off."

On Sunday, Saleh picked up Jessica outside her family's home on West 33rd Street at about 5 p.m. to take her to a check-cashing place, friends said. That was the last time she was seen alive.

At 10 p.m. on Sunday, Saleh, of 2950 W. 19th St., called cops and said he had been drinking and was going to kill himself.

After police made the grisly discovery. he was charged with second-degree murder and criminal weapons possession. With Rita Delfiner and AP

[email protected]

Read comments
« Last Edit: April 28, 2009, 09:24:26 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
Re: Quranimal in BKLYN obsessed with young beauty butchers her
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2009, 02:24:56 PM »
So, this animal's mentality was "if he can't have her no one else can either"; therefore, he decides to kill her, do whatever else disgusting act he has in his barbaric mind, and then chop her up into pieces.
This is offensive on so many levels.

Again, another prime example of the high level of regard and respect that Islam has for women.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Quranimal in BKLYN obsessed with young beauty butchers her
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2009, 02:59:39 PM »
Deport this animals. The are causing only death and suffering. I hate this people so much.  >:(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani