Author Topic: Gunman takes hostages in NY state, kills 13??  (Read 3953 times)

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
Re: Gunman takes hostages in NY state, kills 13??
« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2009, 05:33:46 PM »
I realize that Pat Buchanan is not well-liked on this board, but I believe that it was PB who made this pertinent observation about that Korean boy went ape and killed several at Virginia Tech:  Our open-borders philosophy has millions of misplaced people walking our streets, leaving us susceptible to this kind of violence at the hands of such third-world malcontent.  It would be better for both sides if these people were living in poverty among their own people.

There are plenty of white Americans who go on shooting sprees or kill their whole families.  Take the Amish massacre or many of the shcool shootings.  There can be many reasons for this but this isn't typical of South East Asians.  The real problem you will never hear about with people from Vietnam is they have a reputation for being the most corrupt in South East Asia (no easy feat). They are heavily involved in the drug trade and do not pay taxes on their busiensses.  They also have some of the worst gambling habits known to man.  Not all Vietnamese are bad but the recent Vietnamese immigrants are not friends of America.  We have former VC officials moving to the USA with the full knowledge of the communist immigration organizations.  That is why this man said "America sucks."  The Vietnamese who came to the USA in the 1960's -1990's are not like this and are very different from the later waves of Vietnamese immigration. The recent waves see dollar sign just like many other immigrants that come to the USA today.  They and many other immigrants today could give a $$#^$% about American values and culture and spit on the flag.  I think Buchanen only cares about the race of theis guy but its folly to do so when there are so many killings like this done by white Americans.  The reason many of these shooting happen are that classrooms and workplaces have become jungles.  Because morality has decreased people see fit to act and treat others in any way they chose.  Teachers are worried about lawsuits and let kids and employees treat others like garbage.  I guarantee anyone could be pushed to kill if everyone around them made their life a living hell.  Add all the illegal and legal drugs involved with a media that makes money from showing mass killing in video games and movies and you have a recipe for disaster.  There are no excuses for these killings and the killers will burn in hell but I don't think people are mentally good to begin with when they do these things.  I still think prescription drugs and illegal drugs like meth play the largest role in this.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2009, 06:06:25 PM »
   We are going to see more of this if the Obama/Pelosi recession continues and even becomes a depression. Some of it will just be angry people who have lost their jobs. Unfortunately we will also see people turn to Islam as a result of this. Hopefully this can be counterbalanced by people returning to G-d.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2009, 08:55:31 PM »
I realize that Pat Buchanan is not well-liked on this board, but I believe that it was PB who made this pertinent observation about that Korean boy went ape and killed several at Virginia Tech:  Our open-borders philosophy has millions of misplaced people walking our streets, leaving us susceptible to this kind of violence at the hands of such third-world malcontent.  It would be better for both sides if these people were living in poverty among their own people.

There are plenty of white Americans who go on shooting sprees or kill their whole families.  Take the Amish massacre or many of the shcool shootings.  There can be many reasons for this but this isn't typical of South East Asians.  The real problem you will never hear about with people from Vietnam is they have a reputation for being the most corrupt in South East Asia (no easy feat). They are heavily involved in the drug trade and do not pay taxes on their busiensses.  They also have some of the worst gambling habits known to man.  Not all Vietnamese are bad but the recent Vietnamese immigrants are not friends of America.  We have former VC officials moving to the USA with the full knowledge of the communist immigration organizations.  That is why this man said "America sucks."  The Vietnamese who came to the USA in the 1960's -1990's are not like this and are very different from the later waves of Vietnamese immigration. The recent waves see dollar sign just like many other immigrants that come to the USA today.  They and many other immigrants today could give a $$#^$% about American values and culture and spit on the flag.  I think Buchanen only cares about the race of theis guy but its folly to do so when there are so many killings like this done by white Americans.  The reason many of these shooting happen are that classrooms and workplaces have become jungles.  Because morality has decreased people see fit to act and treat others in any way they chose.  Teachers are worried about lawsuits and let kids and employees treat others like garbage.  I guarantee anyone could be pushed to kill if everyone around them made their life a living hell.  Add all the illegal and legal drugs involved with a media that makes money from showing mass killing in video games and movies and you have a recipe for disaster.  There are no excuses for these killings and the killers will burn in hell but I don't think people are mentally good to begin with when they do these things.  I still think prescription drugs and illegal drugs like meth play the largest role in this.

This had nothing to do with Vietnamese corruption or gangs.  This guy was in no way tied to any of the numerous Vietnamese gangs throughout America.  This guy was just a wacko... and people are looking to deep into things that are in NO WAY related to his wackoness.

And Pat Buchanan is a moronic fossil.