Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday, April 12, 2009  (Read 10798 times)

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, April 12, 2009
« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2009, 09:18:27 AM »
Shalom Chaim and Thank you as always for your hard work and for answering my questions.

What is your opinion on banking?
What will a Kahanist government in Israel do about the current banking system?
What does the Torah say about banking? From what I understand interest charged against our fellow Jews is prohibited, so will the entire banking system in Israel have to be restructured?

And Chag Pesach Sameach!
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline tykus1

• New JTFer
« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2009, 09:32:49 AM »
Happy Pesach Chaim!

It is accepted that all living outside of Yisroel are living in exile.  We must return to Yisroel, but my question is this:  Does Yisroel refer to the physical land, or does it imply the return to what people of Hashem must accept in terms of following the Commandments and Torah and the Covenant relationship with Hashem?  Doesn't Yisroel imply "people of Hashem" and not a physical place?  I would appreciate your view on this.  Thanks and Hashem bless us.

Tykus1

Offline harel156

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2009, 10:37:04 AM »
dear rav chaim, I was wondering what you ate for the seders this year? Do you have any delicious recipes to share with us?
Chag Sameach,
Harel156
AZ

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2009, 12:16:11 PM »
Shalom Chaim & Happy Passover to you,

Do you think the lone pakistani terrorist captured after the mumbai 26/11 attack deserves a fair trial?.. As he will be getting now in accordance with the democratic and constitutional principles of our country. Hindu Nationalist organisations have objection to this.

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2009, 12:24:18 PM »
Hello Chaim How do you feel when the muslims say if you want to learn more about jesus then read the koran. I think it's takia. Happy Pesach and GD bless.

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2009, 02:48:33 PM »

Shalom brother Chaim,

I hope you are having a great Pesach. What is the best way to respond to those ignorant morons - some of them self-hating liberal Jews - who claim that the leaders of the Bolshevik Revolution in 1917 were "Jews" and ipso facto responsible for Communism and the deaths of tens of millions of Christians in Russia?

Also, that vicious Serb-hater and KLA Albanian Muslim Nazi supporter Joe Biden, has implied that there will likely be [G-d forbid] a catastrophic nuclear/biological/chemical attack upon the continental United States in the early part of Hussein Obama's administration. Biden pointed to the first World Trade Center attack in 1993 during the early part of Clinton's first term in Office and 9/11 which occurred during Bush's first term.

The liberal/left media berated Dick Cheney endlessly for making such dire warnings during 2004 as "deliberate fear mongering" and yet we don't hear a peep of criticism of Biden from the left for making such a statement.

If Biden is now trying to portray himself as being so tough on muslim terror then why doesn't he do the right thing and begin by stopping White House support for the KLA Albanian Muslim and Bosnian Muslim Nazi terrorists who are strongly connected to al Qaeda, PLO/Fatah and Hamas?

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #31 on: April 12, 2009, 10:39:03 PM »
Hello brother Chaim,

Since it has been a busy week, with my family in Europe. Can you lighten the mood by giving one of your more recent moments dealing with some Affirmative Action people.  You know the MMHMM moments? Thanks

And to everyone hope you are having a great holiday.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!