Author Topic: OH DEAR GOD I NEED PRAYERS, I CAN NOT GET IN TOUCH WITH MY KIN ALL POWER DOWN  (Read 3996 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
1/2 MY FAMILY FROM BOTH MOTHER AND FATHER SIDE LIVES THROUGH OUT THE BOOT, SOME IN THE CENTER WHERE THE QUAKE HIT NEAR ROMA.  STILL ALL POWER IS DOWN I BEEN TRYING BUT CAN'T REACH THEM.  I REALLY DIDN'T NEED THIS NOW.

http://news.aol.com/article/italy-earthquake/414975?icid=webmail|wbml-aol|dl1|link5|http%3A%2F%2Fnews.aol.com%2Farticle%2Fitaly-earthquake%2F414975

I BEEN TRYING TO GET A HOLD OF SOME IN OTHER REGIONS BUT STILL POWER IS NOT CATCHING. THE MAGNITUDE WAS A BIG ONE, A LOT OF INJURIES AND A LOT OF DEATHS.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
May G-d keep and protect you and your family.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
MY BEAUTIFUL MOTHERLAND IS A MESS
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
God bless you and your family

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
I'll pray for both you and your family.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
Ohhh, I am so sorry MW..... :'(

Please try to stay calm......

G-d is in control, He knows where your family is.....trust in Him, ok?

(((((((((hugs))))))))))
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Just lifted them up. Please keep us posted and let us know when you hear anything about them.

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
I've prayer for your relatives Masterwolf!

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
I'll pray for you bro!!  I hope your family is OK.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
I'll pray for them Wolf do not worry yet it will take awhile till communications are restored
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
I'll pray for them Wolf do not worry yet it will take awhile till communications are restored

what is everyone looking down at in that picture? I can't tell... :laugh:
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
It is estimated over a 150 dead and 1000s injured

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Oh Wolf!  I hope your relatives are OK.  I'll pray for them.  Meanwhile, have you tried emailing them?  Maybe that might work. 

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Masterwolf,    my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.     And all the good people of Italy who have been affected by this powerful earthquake.     I hope you receive good news ASAP.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
 :'(  Prayers for you and your family.  Please keep us updated.
aka Someone Else

Offline JewishAmericanPatriot

• Pro JTFer
MY BEAUTIFUL MOTHERLAND IS A MESS

MasterWolf, I am also an Italian by heritage (an Italian Jew)....my prayers are with our people in Italia. I want to organize a fundraiser to raise money to send for the earthquake victims, I know the NIAF has one going right now.

Hang in there.....Bella Italia will be so again.
JOIN THE ANTI-OBAMA RESISTANCE!

America's Last Stand: http://americaslaststand.angelfire.com

SAVAGE INGRATITUDE: http://www.savageingratitude.com

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
It is estimated over a 150 dead and 1000s injured

The Red Cross might have some contact lines for messages set up, did you try contacting them? I think there is also an Italian Red Cross, also...

They usually set up message centers so that relatives can contact each other.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
I got a hold of some living in the north where the quake didn't hit, they felt the tremors though.. They will keep me posted about those living closer to the quake.  It stinks and frustrating cause I am so far, I tried to contact the embassy but they were flooded with calls.  But at least I gotten a hold of some.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
Hi MasterWolf, we hope everybody in your family is safe, at least now you have some communication so that must be a relief, try not to stress out too much.

Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Nadav

• Full JTFer
I have a relative in Italy but he is in North, thank G-D. This is a terrible tragedy. I have read that a scientist went through the town in a loudspeaker warning people to leave this area a few weeks earlier but was scared off by the mayor. This mayor needs to be jailed.

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
MasterWolf,

I hope and pray that all is well with your family.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
I have a relative in Italy but he is in North, thank G-D. This is a terrible tragedy. I have read that a scientist went through the town in a loudspeaker warning people to leave this area a few weeks earlier but was scared off by the mayor. This mayor needs to be jailed.

Yes apparently he had been studying the area since September and went on the loud speaker a month ago. I don't know what that mayor was thinking.. the only logical explanation is possibly because of the geography.. Italy is in the middle of two major tectonic plates, so it may be that there are earthquake scares often. The mayor must be investigated about this.

My prayers are with your family MW..

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
My prayers are with you lets hope god has protected your family keep us posted.

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
wolf,  is your family in Aquila?  Maybe I can help. I got in touch with my family there. Maybe they can help somehow.