Author Topic: Hussein Obama seeks stronger ties with Turkey  (Read 1334 times)

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
Hussein Obama seeks stronger ties with Turkey
« on: April 06, 2009, 08:12:59 AM »
Another Dominantly Muslim country that Obama wants to pal around with. Sickening.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30065504
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Hussein Obama seeks stronger ties with Turkey
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2009, 08:21:10 AM »
Obama is the best friend of the muslims. It's a shame for America and the world

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2009, 09:01:27 AM »
"We will convey our deep appreciation for the Islamic faith, which has done so much over so many centuries to shape the world for the better, including my own country," Obama said.

Excuse me, but just what the hell has islam done to shape the U.S. for the better?  Or is Obama speaking of Indonesia when he says "my own country"?
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2009, 09:18:14 AM »
"We will convey our deep appreciation for the Islamic faith, which has done so much over so many centuries to shape the world for the better, including my own country," Obama said.

Excuse me, but just what the hell has islam done to shape the U.S. for the better?  Or is Obama speaking of Indonesia when he says "my own country"?
HUSSEIN IS A COMPLETE IDIOT REMEMBER TURKEY BASTARDS WOULDN'T ALLOW THE 4TH TO COME THROUGH THEIR STINKY COUNTRY          http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2003/iraq/forces/coalition/deployment/army/4th.infantry.division.html

Previous Iraq deployments: The 4th was initially ordered to deploy in January 2003 before the war began, but did not arrive in Kuwait until late March. The delay was caused by the inability of the United States and Turkey to reach an agreement over using Turkish military bases to gain access to northern Iraq, where the division was originally planned to be located. Units from the division began crossing into Iraq on April 12, 2003.

« Last Edit: April 06, 2009, 09:28:00 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2009, 09:24:35 AM »

HUSSEIN IS A COMPLETE IDIOT REMEMBER TURKEY BASTARDS WOULDN'T ALLOW THE 4TH TO COME THROUGH THEIR STINKY COUNTRY
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/4th_Infantry_Division_(United_States)

regardless of what they did do to help during the iraq war, is their national soveriegnty totally irrellevant?  Are they really supposed to have US soldiers on their territory if they don't want them there?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2009, 09:28:55 AM »

HUSSEIN IS A COMPLETE IDIOT REMEMBER TURKEY BASTARDS WOULDN'T ALLOW THE 4TH TO COME THROUGH THEIR STINKY COUNTRY

regardless of what they did do to help during the iraq war, is their national soveriegnty totally irrellevant?  Are they really supposed to have US soldiers on their territory if they don't want them there?
THEY HAVE EVERY RIGHT BUT DON'T SAY THEY DID SO MUCH FOR THE U.S.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2009, 09:33:58 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2009, 09:32:20 AM »

No they are not.

But Turkey had to make a decision. Either they want to be part of the western world or they want to follow the wuranimal cult.

Both together is not possible.

I think they have finally made their decision on this issue by electing the AKP quranimals Erdogan and Gül.

They should play with open cards and not trying to pretend to be loyal to NATO while they are sectretly working against it.

This is the problem.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2009, 09:37:22 AM by Pheasant »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2009, 09:37:03 AM »

No they are not.

But Turky had to make a decision. Either they want to be part of the western world or they want to follow the wuranimal cult.

Both together is not possible.

I think they have finally made their decision on this issue by electing the AKP quranimals Erdogan and Gül.

They should play with open cards and not trying to pretend to be loyal to NATO while they are sectretly working against it.

This is the problem.

so allowing the US to use bases in turkey and turkish airspace is working against nato?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2009, 09:39:56 AM »
tHEY JUST WANTED TO PASS THROUGH IT WAS AGREED BEFOREHAND

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2009, 09:40:33 AM »
This military bases were founded in a time, where Turkey was ruled by good Turks namely the Kemalists. They saved thousands of Jews and other German immigrants during WWII. Atatürk was secular and he brought his country into civilization. But now it turns again in a Muzzie hell hole.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2009, 09:42:15 AM »
This military bases were founded in a time, where Turkey was ruled by good Turks namely the Kemalists. They saved thousands of Jews and other German immigrants during WWII. Atatürk was secular and he brought his country into civilization. But now it turns again in a Muzzie hell hole.

the point is, however, that they were still in fact used in the iraq war.  They could have forbidden their use as well.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2009, 09:45:26 AM »

the point is, however, that they were still in fact used in the iraq war.  They could have forbidden their use as well.

Basically, a quranimal gives never something like this without return service. Even it was only for supporting flights and transport.

Bush pushed for the integration of Turkey into the EU.

Now Obama does it too, but much stronger.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2009, 09:47:11 AM »

Basically, a quranimal gives never something like this without return service. Even it was only for supporting flights and transport.

Bush pushed for the integration of Turkey into the EU.

Now Obama does it too, but much stronger.

no country gives anything without return service.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2009, 09:57:05 AM »
Yes, true, but it depends what you are claiming for.

Erdogan wants the Islamization of Europe as return for his "support" of the west. This is not acceptable.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2009, 04:04:45 PM »
Hmmm... British throne to be subjugated by Caliphet.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2009, 04:13:11 AM »
The only ties to turkey that Obongo should have is the same as on Thanksgiving.