Author Topic: The Law of Moses in the Torah still in full force and effect TODAY  (Read 2493 times)

Offline ProJews_Chinese

• New JTFer
I found a website by a person by the name of George Gordon. He is not a Jew, and he does not profess to be a Christian, either. Nevertheless, regardless of the 'label', he states in his website that the law Moses, including all the statutes, judgments and commandments in the Torah, is still in full force and effect even TODAY.

I check his teachings, which he also advocates in his law school, and I think he is correct. The law of the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob has never been done away with. (And it is time that we get serious!)

www.georgegordon.org

(Now, absolutely no religious advocacy here. The difference between the Jews and himself (plus me), is   He (plus me) believes Yeshua (Jesus) was the Messiah. The difference is he (plus me) disagrees that Yeshua had abolished any of the laws of Moses. Nevertheless, I am not advocating my belief to anybody. Indeed, I may want to convert people, but not by proselytizing. After all, how many major groups of people in the world are there that are interested in the practice of the Torah, the law of the Creator God? Probably only the Jews, aren't they?)

Some of his articles:
Are you a practicing communist? :  http://library.georgegordon.com/communist
The counterfeit system of levitical priesthood of the State of Tennessee: http://library.georgegordon.com/levitical
The health laws of the scripture: http://library.georgegordon.com/healthlaws

Some of his teachings:
The take-over of America by the Federal Reserve, perfectly reflected in Genesis 47: verse 13 to 26
Tips for understanding Gen. 47:
Bread = Money
Famine = Great Depression
The land of Egypt and all the land of Canaan = the land of America and all the 48 (Roosevelt years) states
Joseph = Freanklin D. Roosevelt
Pharaoh = Federal Reserve
"Give us bread .... for the money faileth." = "Give us credit, ... because our money (our gold money) causes depression"
"Give your cattle" = surrender your property (cars, etc.)
"Buy us and our land for bread" = Abolition of property in land ... under the first plank to the communist manifesto.
"Give us seed, that we may live, and not die" = Give us security (Social Security number) that we may live and not die.
Verse 21 = "Relocation of the people of America under the ninth plank to the Communist Manifesto"
"Only the land of the priests bought he not"
Give the fifth part unto Pharaoh = Pay your income tax to the Federal Reserve
Verse 22 and verse 26 = 501(c)3 tax exemption for the religious service

The case of democracy and election in the scripture, an attempt of overthrowing Moses "out of office" = Numbers 16

Moral of the story: I think the bible, and the torah, has a lot of answers on saving Israel, America, and Western civilization. I (not necessarily with JTF, of course) might be interested in saving China, but I think that commie government is unfixable, so forget about it -- well, at least right now. I kind of doubt if we should save the Arabs -- They are not going to leave Islam, that is for sure (Some Arabs do leave Islam, but like 1% only). We cannot be too kind all the time. So, yes, I think the bible has the solution for our disaster even right now: a Moslem elected President.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: The Law of Moses in the Torah still in full force and effect TODAY
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2009, 10:45:01 AM »
The  Torah must only be obeyed by the Jewish people. The nations are bound only to the 7 Noachide laws..

I don't know who this person is but he has no understanding of the nature of Torah. Torah was offered to all the nations of the world yet it was only accepted by the Jewish people at mount Sinai. We cherish it as a gift.

We Jews don't expect the world to accept all 613 mitzvot of the Torah. If only they would keep the seven Noachide laws then Hashem would be happy.

Obviously the Jewish people consider all precepts of the Torah valid today. We religious Jews live by the Torah and seek to observe all the 613 commandments of Torah. I have written here a list of the 365 Negative commandments {in another thread in the Torah section}.

If you are interested in being a righteous gentile please study the Noachide laws.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: The Law of Moses in the Torah still in full force and effect TODAY
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2009, 01:28:35 PM »
I found a website by a person by the name of George Gordon. He is not a Jew, and he does not profess to be a Christian, either. Nevertheless, regardless of the 'label', he states in his website that the law Moses, including all the statutes, judgments and commandments in the Torah, is still in full force and effect even TODAY.

That's why we religious/Orthodox Jews actually practice and keep these "statutes, judgements, and commandments" to this day.  What are you or this guy saying that is in any way new?   

Only, you should know, that the Law of Moses was for the Jewish people only.   It always was and still is only for the Jews to practice and keep.   Not non-Jews.   So if this guy thinks differently, he is just making it up and going against all of Jewish history.    Whether the J-man wanted to abolish the law or said to keep it, is irrelevant.   He was a Jew afterall.   So we Jews have always known to stay with our laws.    If he said to keep it, good for him?  If he said to abolish it, he was wrong.   We don't care either way.    Neither should you really.    You have moral obligations under the 7 laws of Noah.   Your guy probably also believed that gentiles had to keep that.  But whether he believed that or not, it is the fact of the matter, so who cares what he believed?

Let's start caring about what God "believes" or at least what He wants from us.