Author Topic: Pesach and Easter Greetings  (Read 1996 times)

Offline JewishAmericanPatriot

• Pro JTFer
Pesach and Easter Greetings
« on: April 08, 2009, 09:39:41 AM »
I'd like to wish a zissen Pesach to all the Jewish members of this forum....and a very blessed and holy Easter to all our Christian members.

Please especially remember the victims of the Italian earthquake in your davening/prayers, and the safety of the Jewish people in Eretz Yisrael.

May we all live and be well, and may we survive the catastrophe which has befallen our nation in the person of the Muslim infidel hater of Jews and Christians!
JOIN THE ANTI-OBAMA RESISTANCE!

America's Last Stand: http://americaslaststand.angelfire.com

SAVAGE INGRATITUDE: http://www.savageingratitude.com

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
Re: Pesach and Easter Greetings
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2009, 10:21:50 AM »
Thanks so much JewishAmerica! I would like to also wish the same sentiments to all our members here. G-d bless you all!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2009, 10:37:06 AM »
Thank you JewishAmerica.

I, too, wish all of the members of jtf and their families best wishes and prayers for these holidays that are upon us.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2009, 10:44:27 AM »
ME TOO
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2009, 11:16:34 AM »
Happy Holidays to all of you JTFers!

Peach Schamech to my Jewish brothers and sisters.  :dance:
Happy Easter to my Christian brothers and sister.  :dance:

Shalom

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2009, 11:23:53 AM »
Happy Pesach and Happy Easter....

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2009, 11:48:12 AM »
Bless you JAP- Baruch HaShem
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2009, 01:25:52 PM »
This is the time for redemption of our people. We must bind ourselves to his will and see his hand in every event past, present, and future. This is his name, not the translation which most movies and tv series use {I am what I am}, but his name is transcendent {I am what I will be}. Matzah, Marror, and Wine are essential elements of Pesach as the sages have told us. We are to tell the story of OUR OWN exodus from Mitzrayim {Constriction}.

The Jewish people must be able to keep the promise we made at Sinai, Nasei VNishma "We will do and we will hear". If we could all make Shabbat and have intention when we daven then we would certainly be able to hasten Mashiachs coming. I have perfect faith that Mashiach will be revealed when we merit it. The way to bring this is to seek truth in Torah and apply it to this real world. We have so many ways to get close to Hashem because he has given us the mitzvot to do it. The meaning of the word Mitzvah is To Come close, aside from the translation of Command.

This morning we blessed the sun. It is not a unique blessing but it basically expresses the same sentiment that all Jews say when we see a beautiful or awesome sight. We acknowledge Hashems mastery of all of creation, his mastery over nature and of Olama Haba. This morning I was able to don tefillin in a minyan, something I very rarely am able to do. It is a wonderful mitzvah and I recommend all Baal Teshuvas to do this mitzvah because it is awesome.

The journey has begun. Do your job and help Klal Yisroel the firstborn son of Hashem.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2009, 05:02:13 PM »
The best of Holidays to all the JTF members!
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2009, 05:11:49 PM »
I wish all contemplative holidays and nice time with your families.  :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2009, 03:46:21 PM »
These days I was very busy. I wish You all beautiful and happy Pesach and Easter too for our wonderful Christian friends.  :dance:
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2009, 03:34:27 AM »
חג פסכ שמח  to you too!  :) :dance: