Author Topic: Anti JTF/ Anti Chaim ben Pesach Website  (Read 4810 times)

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
Anti JTF/ Anti Chaim ben Pesach Website
« on: March 16, 2009, 05:27:02 AM »
While searching for some JTF Videos on video.google I found an Anti JTF / Anti Chaim ben Pesach Website.

http://irish4palestine.wordpress.com/2009/03/03/must-read-convicted-zionist-terrorist-runs-new-york-jewish-group-in-usa-more/

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
Re: Anti JTF/ Anti Chaim ben Pesach Website
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2009, 05:59:27 AM »
While searching for some JTF Videos on video.google I found an Anti JTF / Anti Chaim ben Pesach Website.

http://irish4palestine.wordpress.com/2009/03/03/must-read-convicted-zionist-terrorist-runs-new-york-jewish-group-in-usa-more/

Shalom brother GWBTH,

I have a very good Irish friend whom of course supports Israel and the Jewish people and he tells me that support for Islamic Nazism/Islamofascist Jihadism and of course hatred of Israel, antisemitism/Jew-hatred is HUGE over there.

The so-called "electronic-intifada" and the "International Solidarity Movement" which flaks for the Arab Muslim Nazi terrorists is obviously MASSIVE over there as evidenced by the plethora of websites based in Ireland supporting these Jihadist quranimals.

I will write to my Irish friend and will see what he says about this retard.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2009, 06:05:47 AM »
Typical Fakestinian Schmuck
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2009, 06:16:14 AM »

Shalom brother GWBTH,

I have a very good Irish friend whom of course supports Israel and the Jewish people and he tells me that support for Islamic Nazism/Islamofascist Jihadism and of course hatred of Israel, antisemitism/Jew-hatred is HUGE over there.

The so-called "electronic-intifada" and the "International Solidarity Movement" which flaks for the Arab Muslim Nazi terrorists is obviously MASSIVE over there as evidenced by the plethora of websites based in Ireland supporting these Jihadist quranimals.

Thank you!

It's important to fight against these Websites.

Is it possible to proceed against the Website owner/founder?? They called Chaim ben Pesach "child molester"!
If someone would call me that I would report it to the police.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2009, 06:47:04 AM »
Most Republican Irish in Ireland are vehemently anti Israel bordering on anti antisemitism.This was told to me by a girl from Ireland who is Republican but pro Israel.When i say Republican i don't mean the the U.S. Republicans  but those in Ireland who want a united Ireland 
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2009, 06:50:05 AM »

Shalom brother GWBTH,

Thank you!

It's important to fight against these Websites.

Is it possible to proceed against the Website owner/founder?? They called Chaim ben Pesach "child molester"!
If someone would call me that I would report it to the police.

Shalom brother GWBTH,

THANK YOU!!

I heard you can write an e-mail to WordPress saying that the blog is racist and engaging in hate-speech and they will probably take it down. Many pro-Israel/pro-Jewish sites were taken down that way by the Arab Muslim Nazis.

It is time for JTF'ers to fight back and defend Chaim as well as JTF by "flagging" that Jew-hating, lying bastard's blog..

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2009, 06:59:55 AM »
It means a lot to me to defend JTF and specially Chaim ben Pesach! It's really insolent to insult Chaim and say things about him which are not true!
I will contact WordPress.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2009, 07:04:29 AM »
This guy is is one of those leftists who posts videos his style is the same
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2009, 07:08:50 AM »
I reported the website!

http://wordpress.org/report-bugs/

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2009, 07:41:51 AM »
I reported the website!

http://wordpress.org/report-bugs/

THANK YOU brother GWBTH!!!

I will be doing the same!!!

Kol Hakavod!!

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2009, 08:51:37 AM »
David will say something later.  I cant, too upset with crap like this- taken OUT of fact and proportion
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2009, 03:13:51 PM »
What this blog is engaging in is called slander and defamation of character, Chaim Ben Pesach and the name they listed "Victor Vancier" are NOT located in any sex offender registry. Chaim should hire an attorney and go after these people. It looks like the same folks.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2009, 03:23:33 PM »
I just left a little piece of my mind on this scum-suckers site. Those kinds of people disgust me. I can imagine the sick brain process of people who read that site. Im sure the sicko is relishing the traffic which is coming to his site regardless of the opinion of the reader.... May he choke on his shrimp cocktail...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2009, 03:51:52 PM »
What this blog is engaging in is called slander and defamation of character, Chaim Ben Pesach and the name they listed "Victor Vancier" are NOT located in any sex offender registry. Chaim should hire an attorney and go after these people. It looks like the same folks.

These people just fudge facts because they don't have an argument.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2009, 03:53:01 PM »
David will say something later.  I cant, too upset with crap like this- taken OUT of fact and proportion

I always like hearing from David.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2009, 03:54:16 PM »
I hate it that Europe has become this way.   >:(

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2009, 03:54:44 PM »

These people just fudge facts because they don't have an argument.

I even called the Maryland department of public safety and correctional services, I spoke with the lady there and she was unable to find that name listed for the date posted. It's a serious crime to spoof or impersonate law enforcement or falsify documents. The person who posted those could be held for serious criminal liability for those pictures.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2009, 03:57:36 PM »
Somone should report them the police!  >:(

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2009, 04:03:29 PM »
Somone should report them the police!  >:(

Doesn't work that way.

If you want legal action, you call an attorney whom sends a C&D letter. If it fails from there, then charges can be filed for criminal or civil court. Criminal is better because you will ruin the persons life. Civil court is just a slap on the hand with a fine.

I am willing to assist in legal action if needbe. I know a few attorneys that specialize in slander/defamation cases. There's also other criminal charges such as cyberstalking which is a felony.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2009, 04:45:39 PM »
Several things here, talked to a lady from the maryland police department and that article is complete fraud.

First of all, that isn't even a mugshot, it's a photograph of Chaim from a youtube video and you can tell by the poor edit job where the person cut around the head to post as a mug shot. he lady I spoke to from the police department even verified that isn't a mugshot.

Second, there was no sex offender registry in Maryland until 1997, the date says 1989.

Third, there is no Judge Deister as listed in the article in Montgomery County.

The article is complete fraud.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2009, 05:18:08 PM »

Sounds like it's time to sue for slander.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2009, 01:16:13 AM »
I posted the below comment at this URL link

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,33881.msg343999.html#msg343999

I am re-posting it here as an Addendum to provide continuity to the previous messages...

=================================================================================

http://desertpeace.wordpress.com/2009/03/16/zionist-censorship-exposed/

Did anybody here read what that mentally deranged Irish psychiatric patient wrote there just above the comments section in the above blog?

"To these groups FREE SPEECH and publishing facts of record are not allowed. Please support this blog against Zionist censors!"

I hope this Irish Hamas-supporting nutcase is reading this:

First of all, get your head out of your butt before you suffocate. We at JTF are not against your "free speech" since we at JTF have to fight for it every day against the Arab Muslim Nazis and their supporters who want to see us shut down. We believe in the right of free speech as guaranteed in the Constitution of the United States.

What you did was not engage in factual debate. What you actually did was engage in LIBEL and defamation of character for which you can be sued for. We only wanted your slanderous, libellous and insane remarks about Chaim allegedly being a "child molester" to be removed. This is what one of our members - CBPTH [aka GWBTH] - meant when he referred to your remarks as "hate speech".

Just a reminder to our readers who may have not seen the earlier posts: this mentally deranged Irish moron writes up an outrageous article claiming that Chaim was arrested for child molestation in 1989 while at the same time telling his readers that Chaim was sentenced to Federal prison for 10 years in 1987 for destroying Soviet diplomatic property - hardly an act of "terrorism" since not one person was killed or even injured from these bombings. Got that? Right. So now according to this Irish idiot, Chaim Ben Pesach is languishing in Federal prison for destroying Soviet diplomatic property beginning in 1987. If we believe this deranged Irish psychiatric patient, in 1989 Chaim simply walks out of out of Federal prison and gets arrested for the crime of "child molestation". A crime he could never have possibly committed since he was already in Federal prison at the time.

As you can see folks, insanity is not the exclusive domain of the Arab Muslim Nazis like Hamas, Hezbollah and PLO/Fatah: insanity also affects their Irish leftist supporters as well.

And when I wrote that you people can have your site taken down as engaging in "hate speech and racism" I was referring to this charge as being used by your Arab Muslim Nazi friends against numerous pro-Israel sites.Read my previous post again if you have trouble understanding the English language.

These were pro-Israel sites on Wordpress and Google's blogspot which have been taken down because of repeated "flagging" by your cowardly, whining Arab Muslim Nazi friends in Hamas, PLO/Fatah and Hezbollah. We refer to them as Arab Muslim Nazis and Jihadist quranimals because these terrorists want to see the Jewish people EXTERMINATED and hide behind their women and children - using them as human shields - whenever the Israelis respond to their rocket attacks and suicide bombings.

You see these Israel haters who actually use the term "anti-Zionism" to mask their antisemitic Jew-hatred will say things like "oh we don't hate Jews, we just detest Israel's existence since there are a lot of Jews in the Diaspora who agree with us so how can they be antisemites?"

Israel is the Jewish homeland whether you like it or not. These so-called "Jews" who are against the state of Israel as the Jewish homeland are self-hating Jews who are ashamed to be Jewish. After 2,000 plus years of persecution there are many Jews who will bend over backwards and betray their very own people and homeland in order to be "liked" by Irish Nazis like you.

We at JTF who support the Jewish people of Israel against the Hamas and PLO/Fatah terrorists who engage in child-abuse by brainwashing their children from prior to kindergarten to engage in suicide bombings [which clearly you approve of and endorse - so much for your alleged concern for children!] are the ones who keep getting censored by the likes of you - since why is it that not one of our comments has appeared on the comments section of your blog, you Irish Nazi hypocrite!