Author Topic: Tamils are not Muslims!  (Read 16917 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Tamils are not Muslims!
« Reply #100 on: April 17, 2009, 01:32:09 PM »
Hindu Zionist, WAKE UP and stop believing the petrodollar media. The vast majority of Tamils are NOT Hindus. At best they are a syncretism of Hinduism and Islam that is much closer to the latter and at worst they are actual, outright Sunni Muslims. Do not fall for the petromedia's lies. Hindus do not practice "jihad", call their enemies the "infidel", and engage in suicide bombing and teach it to other Muslim Nazi terrorists around the world. Hindus do not call for the destruction of Israel. Hindus do not want to secede from India. Hindus do not believe in a racial division between the "superior" Dravidic peoples and the "inferior" Sanskritic peoples. Open your eyes.

I do urge you to invite your Tamil Hindu Zionist friends to this forum; I very much want to see what they have to say.

Dr. Dan, the Sinhalese are a heroic small nation that has lived for over two millenia on the tiny island of Sri Lanka (Hela in Sinhala). They have undergone unimaginable persecutions from Tamils, the British, etc., and yet defiantly have maintained their own nation. The Tamils have no claim on one centimeter of the land and it is only out of Sinhalese kindness/stupidity that a single one is allowed to remain there. If it were up to me these Muslim Nazi beasts would all be forcibly deported to Pakistan or Bangladesh, and from there where they really belong, to Saudi Arabia or Turkey. The Saudis certainly have the landmass and financial resources to comfortably settle all the Pakistani, Bangladeshi, Albanian, Tamil, and other Koranic scum of the earth. I urge you to stop believing petromedia lies of Sinhalese "atrocities", which are of course no different from the systematic big-lie campaign against the heroic Serbs that has gone on for twenty years.

Dr. Palestine, I have nothing more to say to a militant atheist who supports Muslim Nazi demands for a 68th terror state and who insists on not only viewing Jews as a race, but calling them Arabs of all things. Really--are you really so idiotic to think that these shenanigans would be tolerated on a Kahanist forum?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #101 on: April 17, 2009, 01:37:25 PM »
Moderate Tamils and Sinalese are the good guys in this conflict..the bad guys in this conflict are the terrorists and extremists on either side.  I see both peoples as an ethnicity and not as a religion. The civil war in Sri Lanka is an ethnic war and not a religious war....much like many of the African conflicts of genocide...with some exceptions of course.
Dr. Dan, there are about as many moderate Tamils as there are moderate Arabs. Of course there are a righteous handful, just like there is a righteous one/one-hundred-thousandth of Arabs like American Arab Christian Joseph Farah of WND, but the number of true "moderates", as the petrosheik media likes to throw the term about, is miniscule. Show me the Tamil leaders who support Israel. Show me the Tamils who condemn the LTTE and suicide bombings.

The only time this conflict will end is when the Sri Lankan Army gets some guts and sends its Tamil fifth column packing to Pakistan, and this kind of response would likely bring out a Kosovo-style bombing genocide against the heroic Sinhalese.

Moshe92

« Reply #102 on: April 17, 2009, 03:52:04 PM »

Wow. Those guys are a bunch of losers.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #103 on: April 18, 2009, 09:00:12 PM »
Moderate Tamils and Sinalese are the good guys in this conflict..the bad guys in this conflict are the terrorists and extremists on either side.  I see both peoples as an ethnicity and not as a religion. The civil war in Sri Lanka is an ethnic war and not a religious war....much like many of the African conflicts of genocide...with some exceptions of course.
Dr. Dan, there are about as many moderate Tamils as there are moderate Arabs. Of course there are a righteous handful, just like there is a righteous one/one-hundred-thousandth of Arabs like American Arab Christian Joseph Farah of WND, but the number of true "moderates", as the petrosheik media likes to throw the term about, is miniscule. Show me the Tamil leaders who support Israel. Show me the Tamils who condemn the LTTE and suicide bombings.

The only time this conflict will end is when the Sri Lankan Army gets some guts and sends its Tamil fifth column packing to Pakistan, and this kind of response would likely bring out a Kosovo-style bombing genocide against the heroic Sinhalese.

I don't know enough about the situation to say what Tamils really are.  I would tend to trust Hindu Zionist because he is closer with that group than you are.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #104 on: April 19, 2009, 01:21:11 AM »
Dr. Dan, I posted many links and it is up to you individually to decide whether or not Tamils are bloodsoaked Islamic mass murderers. This Amalek invented the suicide bombing and taught it to the PLO, calls the Sinhalese infidels, donates money to the PLO, and wants to annihilate the noble Serbs as well. The truth is that Tamil Muslim Nazis have murdered more people than either the Arab or Albanian Muslim Nazis they admire so much. Hindu Zionist is a good member but unfortunately he has been deceived on this matter.

There is a small (as in around or less than 5%) minority of Tamils that are true Hindus, and an even smaller fraction that are true Christians, and these are not Muslim Nazis, but they are a statistically insignificant amount of people.