Author Topic: two observations, not particularly related and not positive  (Read 496 times)

Offline Ithaca-37

• Senior JTFer
two observations, not particularly related and not positive
« on: April 11, 2009, 08:27:43 PM »
1) No matter how this Somali pirate fiasco plays out from here, surely tinpot dictators from every corner of the world realizes the weakness of the current occupant of the White House.  Remember Joe Biden famously boasting that there would be a crisis early in Obama's tenure that would show the world 'this man has steel in his spine'?  The crisis has been reduced to some idiots in a life boat, and there's no evidence of steel as we're in the second half of the first week.  We're waiting, Mr. Steelspine.

2) Youtube is a lot like the web in general, some decent stuff mixed with a lot of garbage.  I wanted to see some scenes from the old Cecil B. DeMille version of The Ten Commandments.  And I was reminded on one posting that the Muslims are looking to usurp Moses, et al, from the Judeo-Christians.  Every decent character in the Tanach and a few in the New Testament are being claimed as their own by the Muslims.  It reminds me of a bad but true joke told in the old days of the Soviet Union, about how the Soviets constantly re-wrote world history as well as their own history.  "We pretty much know what the future will be like, but we just can't figure out the past."

A belated Passover to Jewish members of this board, and a Blessed Easter to my fellow Christians.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: two observations, not particularly related and not positive
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2009, 08:52:12 PM »
Interesting observations.

I know a few nine year olds that could probably deal with the pirate situation and run a better administration, then the WhatSaNacki in Chief has...no kidding. 

May you have a Happy and Blessed Easter, Ithaca-37.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
Re: two observations, not particularly related and not positive
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2009, 09:10:24 PM »
Ithaca,

You are correct.  This inept President will do nothing or close to nothing in regards to the idiots in a life boat.
And yes, all the tinpot dictators are sitting back watching and laughing at the nonexistent metal spine of this fool, Obama.
Now, whatever world leaders may have thought about Obama prior to his being elected, they now have confirmation that he is no threat and will pose no threat to the world.
He did nothing about N. Korea launching a rocket, he went to the G8 to get help in Afghanistan and received nothing, and now pirates are holding Americans captive and Obama says/does nothing.

This is what Obama is about, he thinks by not doing, saying, or taking any action that he is changing the World's opinion of the U.S.A., no matter the cost of freedom or lives of Americans.