Author Topic: Africans demand reparations for slavery  (Read 7351 times)

Imerica

Re: Africans demand reparations for slavery
« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2007, 03:01:35 PM »
They're having fun, huh? I've been spat at by whites, mistaken for a hooker (when I was 15 and on my way to school) by a white man who was wondering if I was "working". I've been beaten by a black man, my mom's ex bf. I've been molested and raped by black men as well. Maybe I should form a hate site that targets only blacks and whites because a few of them did me wrong.

*Note that not since I've come in contact with the JTF, I've never been racially discriminated against by Jews.*
Wait a second.  This whole time you claimed that we were lying by claiming that most blacks are evil but now you admit that you were beaten, molested and raped by black men!  You also said previously that your father died of AIDS. You know for yourself that most of your fellow blacks are evil!  So stick up to the plate and join Bill Cosbey and JTF to do something about it instead of hiding behind a fence and pretend you don't see anything.  Us Jews are upstanding people.  Religious Jews get married as virgins and it is almost unheard of to molest or rape people or spit at blacks.  Compare that to your culture. 
YOU ARE LYING by saying that MOST blacks are evil. Just because I pointed out 5 idiots who happened to have hurt me I'm supposed to label the rest of the black men in America with a crime that someone else comitted? Are you serious?And you didn't read the rest of my post did you? I was spat on by a white person, and mistaken for a hooker by a white man driving by my school as I was crossing the street at 15 years old. Did you not read that? My point was that I'm not going to play the victim to the point of blaming the lot of Black men in America and the lot of White men in America for what someone of their color did to me. It just wouldn't make sense. If you're happy pinning the evil that has been put upon you on people that look like the idiots that hurt you, go right ahead. If it makes you sleep better at night to blame children (because when you talk about the majority of a race of people, you're also including the children of said race.) for something someone evil did to you. Evil dosen't have a color, it has an action. Crime isn't black, its universal.

Imerica

« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2007, 03:09:46 PM »
The reason why some blacks have blue or green eyes is because they have white blood in them. Variation in eye and hair color is a Caucasoid trait. Other races don't have that. Caucasians are truly diverse.

What an unbelievably ignorant statement. Eye color is a human trait, not a racial trait. The WORLD is diverse. The world isn't ONLY black and white. There are more than just us that live here, on earth. We bleed the same, have the same organs, and the same will to live a happy life. Eye color is irrelevant, really. With all of the people going blind or who have been blind since birth, you'd think that eye color would be the least of someone's concern. Yet, I participated in the conversation anyway. Go figure.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2007, 03:13:23 PM »
Some white guy spitting on you is evil but that does not compare to a black guy beating you or molesting you or raping you.  Yes, you should put two and two together since you witnessed first hand the problem with black culture today. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Imerica

« Reply #28 on: April 22, 2007, 03:20:12 PM »
Some white guy spitting on you is evil but that does not compare to a black guy beating you or molesting you or raping you.  Yes, you should put two and two together since you witnessed first hand the problem with black culture today. 
Being spat on is equally as degrading as being raped or molested. You obviously think I should hate EVERY black person and join your pity party just becuse we happened to be hurt by blacks. I wasn't hurt by ALL blacks ... just a few idiots who I don't even think belong in the general population of human beings. And the white people I mentioned deserve the same fate.
I refuse to blame entire races of people for the problems of a few. That's just ignorant.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: April 22, 2007, 03:27:52 PM »
You are not making any sense.  You think that you either hate all members of a racial group or love all of them and there is no in between.  That is the biggest load of crap I ever heard!  If your life experiences tells you that most blacks are evil, and if statistics and polls show that blacks have more problems than any other ethnic group then it is logical to assume that black culture is evil.  Does that mean all of them are evil?  No, this is not a racial statement.  There is a difference in saying that ALL blacks are evil then MOST blacks are evil.  And spitting on someone is not the same as raping someone.  If you think raping someone is the same thing as spitting then you are really insane. 

You have a serious problem being honest and standing up for what is right.  I have a Nigerian black friend who openly says that American blacks are selfish spoiled people and he is not in any way upset about being black by admitting to the truth.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2007, 03:33:20 PM by jdl4ever »
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"

Imerica

« Reply #30 on: April 22, 2007, 03:33:52 PM »
You are not making any sense.  You think that you either hate all members of a racial group or love all of them and there is no in between.  That is the biggest load of crap I ever heard!  If your life experiences tells you that most blacks are evil, and if statistics and polls show that blacks have more problems than any other ethnic group then it is logical to assume that black culture is evil.  Does that mean all of them are evil?  No, this is not a racial statement.  There is a difference in saying that ALL blacks are evil then MOST blacks are evil.  And spitting on someone is not the same as raping someone.  If you think raping someone is the same thing as spitting then you are really insane. 

I'm not making sense to you because I'm not thinking like you. Three black men hurt me. How does that speak for the entire community? HOW? When you say MOST you are saying that a GREAT DEAL are evil. You have no evidence that that's even true. NONE besides your own inability to either forgive and move on, or sue the people who hurt you and move on.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: April 22, 2007, 03:39:41 PM »
You got no evidence that the minority of blacks are evil so I wouldn't play the evidence game here.  Truth of the matter is that you would feel much safer walking in a white neighborhood at night then in a black neighborhood.  Look, I am happy that you claim that you and your husband are righteous blacks.  All the best to you.  But I hate all evil people.  If you claim they are only the minority of blacks then I hate the minority of blacks.  But if I was hurt in the way you were I would admit that they are mostly evil since none of my white friends or myself was molested, beaten or raped by white men.  In fact, in Judaism this stuff is unheard of.  If anyone was a molester, the community would not let this individual go to their syanagague and no one would talk to him or go near such a person.  You don't realize that your experience is the typical black experience in America.  Your father died of AIDS, you were beaten by black men, you were molested by a black man, you were raped by a black man.  If you were the only black who experienced this then I would believe you that the evil ones are the minority.  But you know as well as I do that this experience is typical of most blacks.  Most black women are beaten by black men. 

The first step is to admit to the problem instead of pointing fingers.   Once you blacks admit that your culture has a big problem with crime, illiteracy, sex and drugs then you can work to fix it.  But you guys shun anyone like Bill Cosbey who points to the 20 fool elephant standing in front of you.  All your leaders do is blame Whitey on their own problems.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2007, 03:52:26 PM by jdl4ever »

Imerica

« Reply #32 on: April 22, 2007, 04:03:20 PM »
You got no evidence that the minority of blacks are evil so I wouldn't play the evidence game here.  Truth of the matter is that you would feel much safer walking in a white neighborhood at night then in a black neighborhood.  Look, I am happy that you claim that you and your husband are righteous blacks.  All the best to you.  But I hate all evil people.  If you claim they are only the minority of blacks then I hate the minority of blacks.  But if I was hurt in the way you were I would admit that they are mostly evil since none of my white friends or myself was molested, beaten or raped by white men.  In fact, in Judaism this stuff is unheard of.  You don't realize that your experience is the typical black experience in America.  Your father died of AIDS, you were beaten by black men, you were molested by a black man, you were raped by a black man.  If you were the only black who experienced this then I would believe you that the evil ones are the minority.  But you know as well as I do that this experience is typical of most blacks. 

So just because  some black people hurt you the rest of the black community has to pay for their evil mentality? My father died from AIDS, yes..that dosent' make him evil, but it does make him irresponsible but he was a good father until after he died. I was beaten by a black man, yes...he was evil but he's not representative of every single black man in the black community. Raped by a black man also, yes...he was evil but again, not representative of every black man in the country.

If I were walking in a white community and (by the way, you do know that there are white convicted-registered *and non-registered sex offenders living in the most affluent white neighborhoods, right?) the chances are just as good that a white man would do the same thing. You see, pedophelia and rape isn't a racial disease, its a mental disease.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: April 22, 2007, 04:07:15 PM »
They're having fun, huh? I've been spat at by whites, mistaken for a hooker (when I was 15 and on my way to school) by a white man who was wondering if I was "working". I've been beaten by a black man, my mom's ex bf. I've been molested and raped by black men as well. Maybe I should form a hate site that targets only blacks and whites because a few of them did me wrong.

*Note that not since I've come in contact with the JTF, I've never been racially discriminated against by Jews.*
Wait a second.  This whole time you claimed that we were lying by claiming that most blacks are evil but now you admit that you were beaten, molested and raped by black men!  You also said previously that your father died of AIDS. You know for yourself that most of your fellow blacks are evil!  So stick up to the plate and join Bill Cosbey and JTF to do something about it instead of hiding behind a fence and pretend you don't see anything.  Us Jews are upstanding people.  Religious Jews get married as virgins and it is almost unheard of to molest or rape people or spit at blacks.  Compare that to your culture. 
Very well said jdl4ever! The point here is that Imerica points out the small minority of upstanding black folks but doesn't want people to talk about the larger majority of black folks that are not fit to be a part of a multicultural society. If blacks  were living back in Africa with other blacks then it would be fine for them to murder rape and steal as long as their fellow blacks are willing to live like that it would not be a problem. Here in America Blacks live among other nationalities and races and must live by a code of standards that is acceptable to all other party's concerned. This is the fly in the ointment blacks want to live along side of whites but they want the whites to be exposed to all the seeder aspects of the black lifestyle and not complain. Why move among whites only to bring along with you all the detestable behavior you has in an all black neighborhood. I really believe that black society needs to address the problem itself. This is where someone like yourself Imerica could do young black folks enormous good by showing them a better way.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Imerica

« Reply #34 on: April 22, 2007, 05:11:55 PM »
There are black people who dont' need my input. The problem is that you don't try to understand the black culture..I'm not speaking of the evil...I'm talking about everything about American Black culture. We can't relate to Africa's culture because we weren't born there, our ancestors were but we are westernized. We've developed our own culture , some of the culture dosen't have anything to do with Africa. Its all we know.

Offline Raptorman

• Full JTFer
  • The Prophet Mohammad (May Piss Be Upon Him)
    • Niggermania
« Reply #35 on: April 22, 2007, 05:53:14 PM »
These creatures are on such a low primate level that they will settle for a basketball and a pair of nkes. If they will settle for that and a ticket to the congo, I say go for it.

Perhaps they should look to other tribes who captured them before selling their brutha's into slavery?

Give them bling!
"Can you cite one speck of hard evidence of the benefits of 'diversity' that we have heard gushed about for years? Evidence of its harm can be seen - written in blood - from Iraq to India, from Serbia to Sudan, from Fiji to the Philippines.  It is scary how easily so many people canbe brainwashed by sheer repetition of a word." - Thomas Sowell writing for the Jewish World Review August 29, 2006

Imerica

« Reply #36 on: April 22, 2007, 06:21:12 PM »
You got no evidence that the minority of blacks are evil so I wouldn't play the evidence game here.  Truth of the matter is that you would feel much safer walking in a white neighborhood at night then in a black neighborhood.  Look, I am happy that you claim that you and your husband are righteous blacks.  All the best to you.  But I hate all evil people.  If you claim they are only the minority of blacks then I hate the minority of blacks.  But if I was hurt in the way you were I would admit that they are mostly evil since none of my white friends or myself was molested, beaten or raped by white men.  In fact, in Judaism this stuff is unheard of.  If anyone was a molester, the community would not let this individual go to their syanagague and no one would talk to him or go near such a person.  You don't realize that your experience is the typical black experience in America.  Your father died of AIDS, you were beaten by black men, you were molested by a black man, you were raped by a black man.  If you were the only black who experienced this then I would believe you that the evil ones are the minority.  But you know as well as I do that this experience is typical of most blacks.  Most black women are beaten by black men. 

The first step is to admit to the problem instead of pointing fingers.   Once you blacks admit that your culture has a big problem with crime, illiteracy, sex and drugs then you can work to fix it.  But you guys shun anyone like Bill Cosbey who points to the 20 fool elephant standing in front of you.  All your leaders do is blame Whitey on their own problems.

I HAVE admitted that there are problems in the black community but I'm not going to sit here and say that ALL black people have those problems. I don't have any leaders, and whitey is non-existent to me. I see men and women of all colors. Where you see monkeys, spades, jiggaboos and any other racial derrogatory name you want to affix to what it means to be a black person in America. I happen to agree with Bill Cosby.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #37 on: April 22, 2007, 10:16:49 PM »
Imerica, what did your mother do when you were beaten by her boyfriend?  What did she do when you were molested?  Did you stand by you? 

Imerica

« Reply #38 on: April 23, 2007, 01:08:39 AM »
Imerica, what did your mother do when you were beaten by her boyfriend?  What did she do when you were molested?  Did you stand by you? 
She was being beaten by him also so you can say that she was going through a crisis of her own. "If I fight back, we'll be homeless mess." instead of thinking of the safety of her children. They call it battered wives syndrome. When I was molested I didn't tell her until I was 13. Every day for 8 years I had nightmares of her brother molesting me and threatening me (and this was 3 years after I'd made him stop on my own.) I didn't tell her at first because my uncle had me thinking at 5, 6,7,8,9, and 10 years old that I was the one that made him do what he did and if I told anyone he'd rape me and kill my mom. I was a child and I believed him, until the dreams got to be too much to bear. I told my mom what he'd done to me at 4am on a Saturday morning. By 4:10 I was being interrogated by her (because she didn't believe me)... by 4:20, she'd gone to get a friend of her's to interrogate me more, only she'd show more compassion and tell me that she loved me and was proud of me for saying something. When my mom had 'come out of her fog' she and I went over to my uncle's house to confront him. When she asked him if he'd touched me, he said that I was lying over and over again (while watching tv.) My grandmother was there also and didn't believe me. My mom told him "if you touch her again, I'll have you arrested."
Then we walked out. My mom never found out that I was raped because of our past experience with this kind of abuse. She didn't show enough 'mother bear' for me.

Long story short, I believe I have daughters for a reason. To teach them things I wasn't taught by my own mother and to  lavish the love I didn't recieve as a girl-child. The awful part about this is that there are many girls who are in the same exact situation I was in 20 some-odd years ago. I wish I could tell them how I'm getting better.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #39 on: April 23, 2007, 02:08:21 AM »
That shines light on my belief that most black crime is not even reported since her mother didn't report her uncle for molesting her.  What horrible people we have in this world who do such things.  I guess her mother didn't charge her boyfriend either for abuse and rape..

You don't get it that to you these stories are no big deal since you are used to this stuff but to us these stories have us saying "Oh my G-d I can't believe all this stuff goes on".  It only reinforces our beliefs that black culture is mostly evil since we never heard of such stories before.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2007, 02:14:12 AM by jdl4ever »

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #40 on: April 23, 2007, 02:55:26 AM »
You don't get it that to you these stories are no big deal since you are used to this stuff but to us these stories have us saying "Oh my G-d I can't believe all this stuff goes on".  It only reinforces our beliefs that black culture is mostly evil since we never heard of such stories before.

Yep

Imerica

« Reply #41 on: April 23, 2007, 03:10:17 AM »
That shines light on my belief that most black crime is not even reported since her mother didn't report her uncle for molesting her.  What horrible people we have in this world who do such things.  I guess her mother didn't charge her boyfriend either for abuse and rape..

I'm use to this stuff? What makes you think I'm use to this stuff? Its not still happening to me and I'm a grown woman with children of my own now, doing what my mom failed to do when I was growing up. This isn't a black family thing this is a "I'm scared what people will think about me" ...selfish thing. There are plenty of white families going through this same exact thing. The Mormons (the ones who practice polygamy with women and children as young as 13 years old.) There is plenty of abuse going on there and no one is even helping them, because they dont' know any different. Does that mean that those mormons who DON'T practice polygamy are corrupt? No, it dosen't. Like I said before, three people abused me, not the entire black race.

And I'd like to offer this much as proof of your ignorance. Just because you don't see some things going on , it STILL dosen't mean that the entire race is guilty for it. There is a lot about black culture you probably don't know about, but since all you "hear" about that dang-blasted rap, and the violence, you can't see anything that makes our culture as interesting and great as your own. That's sad.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #42 on: April 24, 2007, 05:36:31 PM »
For your own good imerica wake up! I is in the odds that your kids will be murdered by your fellow tribesmen that the klan, the cops or us posters. You must realize that every black primitive male is a potential OJ and every black primitive female baby pumper is a potential is another bawana twana brawley or a crystal gail magnum the duke rape accusser or worse. Sorry those are the facts. Take you and your kids and move in a white neighborhood where we are forced to take you in and send your kinds to school with ours. That is the only way you and they will be safe. Don't blame us, blame your kind. I will never rape a black or a white woman, that seems to be a speciality amongst your kind. You can check out the crime stats. If you must live in a white community, so be it. I won't like it, but nothing will happen to you and your kids no matter what white community you live in. We whites are required by law to let you in and see you and your kind turn our communities into a turd world crime ridden slum. It takes awhile, but you blacks are capable of destroying anything you touch. This is not personnal, it is a matter of fact.