Author Topic: my manifesto  (Read 822 times)

Offline Zionistforever

• Senior JTFer
  • long live zionism, Eretz Tzion Yerushalaim
my manifesto
« on: April 11, 2009, 08:20:48 PM »
i began a manifesto today, as of right now it is only a page long but share your advice and critism with me.
My Manifesto, my will embodied into the world of text.

For far too long has the human race existed in a chaotic, if not evil society, run by the bankers, the financers, those at the top in our world; human existence has been stained by these cowards, and I am appalled by this act of treason against society. How as people of the world can we remain idle, how do we let these masters of deceit swindle us, and most importantly how do you propose to end this trail marked with lies, and selfishness ?
I am but a young man, a man of little or no authority, a man currently addressing his beliefs. We must unite, to say ostracism must die out if we are to fix the flaws that have befallen us, that plague us. Men, women… people; we are approaching a dawning of collapse, just as the great Roman Empire collapsed, so shall we if a solution is not reached. An epoch of darkness, of savagery may be just around the corner. Our leaders have failed us, have lied to us, how can we believe them? How can we trust them? They have misled us and created a global mess, a war with no winner, a tension and age of unease that is incomprehensible. I will no longer disguise my rage and contempt for this the government that has caused so many ails, so many dreams shattered, so many innocent lives taken. I will not stand for this, this abomination that some dare to call “peace keeping”.
Peace keeping? How can such a title disguise the true horrors of world policing, of cultural destruction, of imposing our wills upon other people? What does America believe, are we lying to ourselves in other nations? Does our constitution not state that all are entitled to freedom of speech, freedom of culture, or is that just a privilege some are entitled to? Is Sharia Law illegal because it is deemed inhuman or because people want you to believe it’s inhuman. How long has this system existed for, why now in the 21st century do we have the right to dehumanize practices millennia old? Aside from excuses, aside from self-comforting sentiments, it comes down to… we can.
Who is the real monster; critically look at this war on terror, the war that oddly seems to fallow George Bush senior’s pursuit against Mr. Husain. When examining the steps leading to this war, can anyone see an emerging and disturbing pattern? Does America twist the truth when it feels necessary, anyone who knows of operation Fox-Trot would think so. How perfectly has everything come together in order to create this pointless war, it’s just a tad bit suspicious. 
   Where is the power in this country, in the world, what makes this existence of ours function, is it religion, or military might, no my friend the world turns because of greed, and money is the source of economic failure. It is this greed that fuels this countries failure, the manipulative, and corrosive bastards I call bank owners. They care not for the country they betray, but for their salaries and profits they make, for the parties they throw with our money. These people, no, these animals are what’s wrong with America; they are careless with their approach to making sales. They as a group bankrupted us, but come now is it their fault for trying to earn a quick buck, to steal from tax payers, to cause much grief and misery, it sure as hell is. These conceited and corrupt merchants of death have taken with them the American public into an economic fatality. So people of America I beseech you, we must boycott these firms that have wronged us, we must unite as an entity to throw these greedy bastards off their jewel encrusted thrones, and bring power back to the trustworthy people of America. United we shall forever stand, an entity in our god given land.
Eretz Tzion Yerushalaim. Hashem bless Israel. http://www.falange1.com/death2islam.gif

Offline Zionistforever

• Senior JTFer
Re: my manifesto
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2009, 08:29:05 PM »
this took hours of insight please take a look.
Eretz Tzion Yerushalaim. Hashem bless Israel. http://www.falange1.com/death2islam.gif

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2009, 11:20:53 PM »
Is Sharia Law illegal because it is deemed inhuman or because people want you to believe it’s inhuman. How long has this system existed for, why now in the 21st century do we have the right to dehumanize practices millennia old?

I was a little confused by this part. Are you saying that sharia law is inhumane, or that we don't have the right to criticize something as old as sharia law? I think you're against it, but I also think this could be misread.

You might want to clarify on the "banking" part too because some people (not you though) use it as a euphemism for Jews when they want to write anti-Semitic manifestos. That could also lead to people understanding your message in ways you don't intend them to.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2009, 11:46:12 PM »
There are many issues in this 'manifesto' which I do not quite agree with... I am sure that others should be able to know what I find fault with.

It is old-school to blame the capitalists for all the problems of society. This is exactly what caused communism to flourish. I also believe that the Iraq war was justified in that it kept the battle off of American soil and it was started because of a genuine intelligence that Saddam was developing WMD.

It sounds like you, zionistforver, are parroting the ideals of Karl Marx. Marx was able to make people believe that the rich capitalists were the reason for Russias hardships. In truth communism was the nail in the coffin for Russia.

Do you intend your thoughts to be compared to the "Communist Manifesto" by Karl Marx? If so I think it is a dangerous and sickening idea.

PS: Where in the Torah is it written that America is our G-d given land? I have studied for many years and have never read this.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Zionistforever

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2009, 11:49:49 PM »
Is Sharia Law illegal because it is deemed inhuman or because people want you to believe it’s inhuman. How long has this system existed for, why now in the 21st century do we have the right to dehumanize practices millennia old?

I was a little confused by this part. Are you saying that sharia law is inhumane, or that we don't have the right to criticize something as old as sharia law? I think you're against it, but I also think this could be misread.

You might want to clarify on the "banking" part too because some people (not you though) use it as a euphemism for Jews when they want to write anti-Semitic manifestos. That could also lead to people understanding your message in ways you don't intend them to.

i am saying that sharia law has kept order (islamic order) for thousands of years, its not our place to question the culture of others, that makes america nazi-esq, who are we to place judgment on other religious practices,
and bankers isnt a euphamism, its an insult, i obviously dont intend to make a anti-semetic manifesto, i literally aimed my anger at the bankers of america who have robbed us of our money, and broke our trust.

Offline Zionistforever

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2009, 11:52:33 PM »
There are many issues in this 'manifesto' which I do not quite agree with... I am sure that others should be able to know what I find fault with.

It is old-school to blame the capitalists for all the problems of society. This is exactly what caused communism to flourish. I also believe that the Iraq war was justified in that it kept the battle off of American soil and it was started because of a genuine intelligence that Saddam was developing WMD.

It sounds like you, zionistforver, are parroting the ideals of Karl Marx. Marx was able to make people believe that the rich capitalists were the reason for Russias hardships. In truth communism was the nail in the coffin for Russia.

Do you intend your thoughts to be compared to the "Communist Manifesto" by Karl Marx? If so I think it is a dangerous and sickening idea.

PS: Where in the Torah is it written that America is our G-d given land? I have studied for many years and have never read this.

eh our g-d given land, that was my own personal words of inspiration, and i am not condeming capitalism, but i truly believe the bankers are to blame for our economic woes. its my belief, and never would i write a communist manifesto, ever. although, and i am not left winged, at all, i believe there are some perks to social zionism, the same governemnt system that israel has perfected.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2009, 03:37:16 PM »
The problems with banking were not because of capitalism.   They were because of the government's intervening in the name of equity, and believing they could solve the problem.

Take a look at any news item regarding Real Estate and our Government between 1999 and 2005.

The problem... as the government saw it WASNT that banks were lending too loosely... it was the opposite.  It was that the Banks were being 'EVIL' and not lending to poor marginalized inner city minorities.  Both state and Federal governments saw a real estate market that WASNT affordable to the poor, and they wanted to change it.

The 'crisis' was solved by the governmnents extention of the CRA (Community Reinvestment Act) that pushed Fannie and Freddie to lend to the poor (since they had been ignoring them previously).  They did this with a carrot and a stick,  by giving them HUGE incentives for doing so, and punishing them for NOT doing this... they set up quotas and everything.

The higher the prices became... the more the government intervened to push the lenders to ignore the low-income's lack of ability to repay... it was an UNNATURAL phenomenon that HADN'T happened with LARGE banks in recent history... because it was complete SUICIDE from the banker's standpoint.

If the government HADNT intervened we STILL woulda had a recession.. and the Real Estate bubble still woulda been there... but NOT to this disastrous degree.

Brian