Author Topic: CAPTAIN FREED FROM PIRATES!!!  (Read 2793 times)

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
CAPTAIN FREED FROM PIRATES!!!
« on: April 12, 2009, 01:28:57 PM »
 :dance:U.S. Navy rescues captain held by pirates:)
Three of the Somali captors killed, one in custody after swift operation

MOMBASA, Kenya - An American ship captain was freed unharmed Sunday in a U.S. Navy operation that killed three of the four Somali pirates who had been holding him for days in a lifeboat off the coast of Africa, a senior U.S. intelligence official said.

One of the pirates was wounded and in custody after a swift firefight, the official said.

Capt. Richard Phillips, 53, of Underhill, Vermont, was safely transported to a Navy warship nearby.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30178013/?GT1=43001
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: CAPTAIN FREED FROM PIRATES!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2009, 01:34:59 PM »
Great i'm glad they killed those quranrats
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2009, 01:39:19 PM »
This is great news.

I'm glad Capt. Phillips is unharmed and returning to his family.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2009, 01:42:23 PM »
These pirats are terrible. And they are from muslim countries.  >:(

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2009, 01:44:55 PM »

These ship need to be armed, enough is enough! Merchant vessels from the 17th century even knew better, they had cannons and the sailors had rifles and swords, when did this going to sea unarmed nonsense start!?
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2009, 01:48:21 PM »
Somalia is a failed nation and somali muslamics are largely turning in to the pirates.

So the freedom of the Captain is a very good news.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2009, 01:49:43 PM »

These ship need to be armed, enough is enough! Merchant vessels from the 17th century even knew better, they had cannons and the sailors had rifles and swords, when did this going to sea unarmed nonsense start!?

They are unarmed because armed ships have to be inspected through every port or non-international sea route they take, which would slow down shipping.Would we want ARMED ships from Saudi Arabia (full of oil most likely) coming through our ports? (I know it is better to not rely on them for oil, but until then I do not think we want them armed.
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2009, 03:43:00 PM »
We should be armed not them they cannot be trusted

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2009, 03:59:20 PM »
Now it is time to destroy ALL the pirates who dare to sail the seas. I think innocent looking ships should be used as bait and when the pirates come close they should be ambushed by a fast attack ship or a submarine.

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2009, 04:22:00 PM »
Now it is time to destroy ALL the pirates who dare to sail the seas. I think innocent looking ships should be used as bait and when the pirates come close they should be ambushed by a fast attack ship or a submarine.

Zelhar,

I like your idea for dealing with these pathetic pirates.
But, as you and I both know, that if something like this is done, liberal loons will jump on the human rights bandwagon, complaining the pirates rights are being violated.

Sickening, no?

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2009, 04:33:06 PM »
you are right Ag,  >:(

Offline momofsixbabes

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2009, 06:45:38 PM »
Somalia is a failed nation and somali muslamics are largely turning in to the pirates.

So the freedom of the Captain is a very good news.

Yeah! I am so glad. Why are they turning into pirates? Is it money to promote Islam?

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2009, 10:08:27 PM »
they are just crooks I think , its a shame the owrld power us cant have guns , then aux nyc cops dont either , were the criminlas do..  I guess Welcome to the new USA :'( .
« Last Edit: April 12, 2009, 10:18:39 PM by 18chai »

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2009, 10:16:05 PM »
i'm shocked obama ordered the invasion

Offline landline

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2009, 12:35:26 AM »
Don't we need to discover the "root causes" of piracism? I hope B. Hussein consulted with the E.U. and his master King Abdullah before he gave the kill order. Every military action taken by the U.S. needs to pass Senator John Kerry's "Global Test."

:laugh:
Mr. McCain's experience in national security exceeds Mr. Obama's by orders of magnitude.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2009, 12:38:33 AM »
Wow, I just saw this....I was telling my son and his best friend in the car that I would imagine the Navy Seals would send in snipers and they would do a rescue... and that is exactly what happened...

Gotta love those Navy Seals.....

I knew they were gonna be the heros....

I also said they would do it at night....

8)
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2009, 12:01:15 PM »
Don't we need to discover the "root causes" of piracism? I hope B. Hussein consulted with the E.U. and his master King Abdullah before he gave the kill order. Every military action taken by the U.S. needs to pass Senator John Kerry's "Global Test."

:laugh:

Apparently the Pentagon had to go to Obama twice before getting the okay to shoot.  Maybe he actually did have to get permission before giving his approval.

Three shots, three kills.  Gotta love the Navy Seals.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2009, 12:19:09 PM »
i'm shocked obama ordered the invasion

Why shouldnt he have ordered it?? Obama is from Mombassa, Kenya where the ship was headed with supplies, he has to protect his brothers.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2009, 12:36:20 PM »
The Roman Empire ordered Gnaeus Pompeius Magnus ca 60 before our times to deal with the pirates, that terrorized the Mediterranean Sea for a long time, because the Roman authorities were passiv like our are today. He only needed 40 days to end the problem. And this with for Roman circumstances only small bloodshed.

This Somalian Muzzie pirates are imo a joke. A bataillion could finish them. The political leaders of the western world only refuse to do so.  >:(

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2009, 05:29:01 PM »
I am glad they finally killed those muslim pirates. I have a question ....did Hussien come out publicly and condemn those pirates?

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2009, 06:51:23 PM »
This was the best darn news I had heard in a long time.  I was cheering and excited all day. The Navy Seals, and Captain Phillips are real heroes, and they don't come any better.

Fact is any American President would have ordered the Captain to be saved.  Obama did his job, but we know who the real heroes are!  The guaranimals needed to be taken out for their treachery!

Offline MidwesternJew

• New JTFer
    • Freedoms First
« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2009, 06:55:19 PM »
Obama has not condemed the actions of the PIRATES as he should as President. He again failed to go on Natioinal TV and make a stand for America, he again waited over 24 hours to come on TV to praise the Navy Seals.

I forgot OBAMA had to clean up after the major PIZZA PARTY he had flown in from Missouri while this Capt had an AK 47 pointed at him facing certain death. I will be bringing a PIZZA box with me to the RALLY as a Talking point.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2009, 07:15:44 AM »
Obama has not condemed the actions of the PIRATES as he should as President. He again failed to go on Natioinal TV and make a stand for America, he again waited over 24 hours to come on TV to praise the Navy Seals.

I forgot OBAMA had to clean up after the major PIZZA PARTY he had flown in from Missouri while this Capt had an AK 47 pointed at him facing certain death. I will be bringing a PIZZA box with me to the RALLY as a Talking point.

You can't blame him.  Above all else a president needs to have his priorities straight. (place where sarcasm smiley would have been inserted if I liked the new "roll eyes" smiley...which I don't)
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson