Author Topic: AsheDina is a traitor???!!!!  (Read 1003 times)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
AsheDina is a traitor???!!!!
« on: April 14, 2009, 07:21:37 AM »
  That is what was said.  I stand by ANYONE that stands by Jews and Israel.

Chaim, what you have said to me, has torn me APART this morning.

I have been working OVERTIME on trying to get you aired, out of love for you, and I GET THIS as a RESPONSE???  I got you on a radio show that is bigger then Bloomberg in NY, I got you with my friends that are going to DC and you are suppose to be speaking with great men, among them, Beck, and Keyes at a rally that will have OVER 600,000 people and I GET THIS as a "just" reward?'

I have spent HOURS building Israel up with those repulsive Youtubes that peacenow makes, and just b/c I take a stand and stand with people REGARDLESS of their beliefs you count me in with TRAITORS?

PAULETTE IS NO TRAITOR.  EVER.  THAT is BELOW the PAIL.

I DO follow the teachings of a Rabbi that I never even knew, but I BELIEVE what he SAID.  I have MANY friends that are of all different sects of Judaism, and Christianity and also some J4J's.  Thats ME.  I have a RIGHT to believe what I deem true, and NONE of those people EVER hurt ME.

I never pushed a DAMN thing on ANYBODY here and YOU KNOW IT! My mom is a JEW, You have NO right to treat me as if I am a 'traitor!!'  When have I EVER hurt ANYBODY HERE?!  NEVER!!!

TO PUBLICLY REBUKE ME for this NONSENSE has made me PUKE this morning.  Thank you very friggin much for making me feel like CRAP this morning, I have been  building my OWN people up that LOVE ME.

[Edited by Chaim Ben Pesach: You wrote out your full name in this post.  I had to remove it for reasons that you are aware of. That is the only thing that I edited.]
« Last Edit: April 14, 2009, 07:33:51 AM by Chaim Ben Pesach »
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Re: AsheDina is a traitor???!!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2009, 08:06:26 AM »
First, I did not call you a traitor.

Second, I made it clear that J4J is a organization whose sole purpose is to snatch Jewish souls. Any Jew who abandons Judaism is a traitor. Many Jews throughout history gave their lives rather than surrender their sacred faith.

Third, you then responded to my post several times by warmly praising and defending these traitors. These people are cowards whose real reason for leaving Judaism is because they do not want to be part of a hated minority. They want to join what they think is the majority religion.

Fourth, one of the evil claims of these traitors is that you still be a loyal Jew when you abandon your religion. So some of them continue to call themselves Jews, and some of them pretend to be pro-Israel. All of this is a lie.

JTF has made it clear from the start that one thing we will not tolerate is missionary activity. Jews do not missionize anyone, and Jews do not want to be missionized.