Author Topic: Force-Feeding Leftist Garbage  (Read 1077 times)

Offline newlyrighteous

• New JTFer
Force-Feeding Leftist Garbage
« on: April 07, 2009, 07:26:43 PM »
I don't know how many of you here are into self-sustainable living/outdoors activities but recently in Backwoods Home Magazine there was an article (I think it was in their march/april issue) in which it was stated that a new "Children's Bill Of Rights" would be passed through Congress. It lists such "Rights" as listening to whatever music they want and the "Right" to accept or reject their parent's values. Oh, and this is sort of scary, this Bill is to make it illegal for parents to teach that their religion or beliefs are any better than anyone else's. You have to teach them that lifestyles and behaviors you may find vile are morally equivalent to yours. 2009 is becoming 1939. 

Offline Historical Truth

• Senior JTFer
Re: Force-Feeding Leftist Garbage
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2009, 07:48:58 PM »
Why wouldn't the Left do this? They've already contaminated the colleges.

I'm still in college right now and it takes every ounce of self control for me to not sock one of those lefty professors or "auditors" in there dried up hippy face.

Stay away from our children, Marxist slime.

Offline Zoran

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2009, 06:41:31 PM »
I don't know if anyone has read the book 1984, but it's scary how many parallels there are to that book when compared with modern "Western" society. The government is becoming more and more involved in running individual lives -- basically Micro-managing AND Macro-managing at the same time. This is, of course, in their best interest if they want to control the people and force everyone to race-mix and renounce their culture/religion until everyone is either an atheist or a muslime.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2009, 07:56:19 PM »
I don't know how many of you here are into self-sustainable living/outdoors activities but recently in Backwoods Home Magazine there was an article (I think it was in their march/april issue) in which it was stated that a new "Children's Bill Of Rights" would be passed through Congress. It lists such "Rights" as listening to whatever music they want and the "Right" to accept or reject their parent's values. Oh, and this is sort of scary, this Bill is to make it illegal for parents to teach that their religion or beliefs are any better than anyone else's. You have to teach them that lifestyles and behaviors you may find vile are morally equivalent to yours. 2009 is becoming 1939. 

Of course it's repulsive.  The goal of communism is to undermine parental authority over their children in favor of the bolshevik educational establishment, and of course the government itself.