Author Topic: WARNING! EXTREMELY GRAPHIC! Chechen Muslim Nazis Murder Young Russian Conscripts  (Read 4999 times)

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
Anyway we can get part 2 back up and link it with this one you provided

My righteous Gentile friend is in the process of getting Part 2 back up now. ;D

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Anyway we can get part 2 back up and link it with this one you provided

My righteous Gentile friend is in the process of getting Part 2 back up now. ;D

:)
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
I finally got them put up my sites last night after work too.........
I just checked and BOTH my accounts have been suspended! >:( Those bass turd muzzies! What does this mean? Have I lost both accounts for good or will they give them back to me after a certain amount of time? I will open new accounts and put all the videos up again.
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
I finally got them put up my sites last night after work too.........
I just checked and BOTH my accounts have been suspended! >:( Those bass turd muzzies! What does this mean? Have I lost both accounts for good or will they give them back to me after a certain amount of time? I will open new accounts and put all the videos up again.

Shalom sister arksis,

I am very sorry to hear that!! It means that they closed your accounts unfortunately. I had 6 of my Zootube accounts closed without warning before I set up my current one which is still up, Baruch HaShem. I am right now talking to your great friend RCH on Zootube and she tells me that this happens to her all the time and that she has become somewhat of an expert in setting up new Zootube accounts!! I am going to have to start doing what she does as well!

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer

Part 2 is back up now.  ;D

Part 1 is still available here as well:

Hey, you Muzzie-Nazi Flaggers on Zootube: EAT THIS!!    :laugh: :laugh: :P :P :::D :::D

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./ ¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'.. .../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\. ..

_____________♥
____________♥♥♥
___________♥♥♥♥♥
__________♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
_♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
__♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
___♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Jewish ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
____♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Task ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
___♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Force ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
_♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
__________♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
___________♥♥♥♥♥
____________♥♥♥
_____________♥____
« Last Edit: April 01, 2009, 11:22:01 AM by 4International »

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
It was taken down again..

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
both videos are down, damn you youtube.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
i want to see please repost

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
http://www.truthtube.tv/play.php?vid=681

is this it?
its grainy , sorry to sound so cold.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
http://www.truthtube.tv/play.php?vid=681

is this it?
its grainy , sorry to sound so cold.

Yes it is. All videos youtube take down are in truthtube.tv. you can upload there everything that youtube delete. because truthtube is not youtube.
the video is really disgusting and hard to watch. I watched it once. It was terrible. I felt hate and grief.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
I've seen beheading videos before, but this one I couldn't stomach to watch. I pray for revenge on muslim beasts
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline alonmizrahi

• Junior JTFer
i support muslim holocaust now >:(
Muslims are like a cancer and what a doctor have to do to save a patient with cancer extirpate the tumour, if the world want to live in peace we have to get rid of the Muslim cancer, we are the doctors

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
There is always someone who prevents us from hearing and seeing the truth.  I tried to watch the videos.   

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
It's not really that graphic I have seen worse.
I ate my dinner while watching it

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
It's not really that graphic I have seen worse.
I ate my dinner while watching it

Wow... you are a strong guy. I couldn't eat while watching this.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
I've seen some of these before but if I ever think for one millisecond "well, maybe the Muslims aren't so bad" I just need to watch these videos and I'm back to reality. 

Make sure to use liberal titles to shock some of the left and inbetweeners.  Put titles like, "Muslims in Boise Idaho come to table for better understanding."  "Uncovering Mohhamed"  or "More diversity for Kansas City"
\

The reason I would put cities is that people from those cities look up their own.  People from Casper, Wyoming look up Casper Wyoming to see what is there.  People who went to Georgia Tech, look up Georgia Tech.  Think about your local area and put the titles according to the audience you want to get. 

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
FOR THOSE WHO MISSED SEEING THE VIDEO: WARNING! EXTREMELY GRAPHIC!
« Reply #42 on: April 19, 2009, 06:57:55 AM »

FOR THOSE WHO MISSED SEEING THE HORRIFYING VIDEO ABOVE: WARNING! EXTREMELY GRAPHIC!

Part 1:

Part 2:

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
Glad no comments are allowed but we could still rate! Thanks to who put this up!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
I don't have the stomach for things like this.

These are not people, they are barbarians.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
I could not agree with you more ag and I only WISH that ALL people were FORCED To watch this!
Meir Kahane

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
I think it is essential that people see this as well no matter how disturbing. People should know the truth about Islam. No amount of words can describe the wickedness of Islam. No video for that matter, but these videos are a sobering slap in the face with cold hard reality.

It is interesting that some of you say you cannot watch these videos. The videos like this are very disturbing to me as well and I choose not to watch them. For me it is enough just to know what occurs in the video. However, I do watch the videos where Islamic trash gets their just reward for their wickedness. It does not bother me one bit. It is not so much the violence that I am repelled by, rather who the violence is against.

So thank you and please keep posting the truth, no matter how disturbing. Maybe if enough people become adequately disturbed, something will be done to stop the worldwide scourge called Islam.